Why do most black americans act like zoo animals?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

kai1275 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I find it really interesting that there's some posters on here that get really defensive whenever they're race gets criticized e.g. Silver Energy, Kai and Monteroque for Blacks, AmericanInMexico and Cornfed for Whites, LoneYakuza for Asians, ThePrimeBait for Arabs, and Fschmidt and Ladislav for Jews, LOL.
Moderate your forum better and maybe most of us will stick around. Monteroque does not defend black people, he is the opposite. At this point I will get defensive for all races, even the ones I know nothing about. Shit is getting old.
I'm not allowed to be a full moderator due to Winston's credo of "freedom of speech." I'm not even allowed to delete threads, compared to before, so complain to Winston if you want. If I were moderator, I would clean-up the forum much more than is allowed.

And you don't think other forums aren't worse, LOL? Check out the City-forum messageboards or the Topix forum, and you'll see this is nothing.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

After how much POSITIVE material I've contributed to this forum, zboy1 is going to call ME out and list my username first.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

SilverEnergy wrote:After how much POSITIVE material I've contributed to this forum, zboy1 is going to call ME out and list my username first.
Relax man, I like you SilverEnergy. I'm only ribbing on you, not being overly serious.

Off topic: Isn't it interesting that it's other Blacks calling out other Blacks mostly on this forum? Would you call them racist as well, Silver Energy, even though their Black?
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do most black americans act like zoo animals

Post by Chad114 »

kai1275 wrote:
Does it matter if he is black or not? He may literally have the intelligence of an animal. I would wager that is worse than sometimes behaving like one. Some guys that sometimes act like animals here in the US still get laid and find success! .

I think so. It says to me that he's going for that extra bit of credibility to push his agenda. The typical modus operandi is to :

Make an outlandish comment about such and such group.

Sit back and enjoy how the targeted group react emotionally and/or attack each other.

The Agenda:

To cause discourse , and conflict, and to get nonwhites tto accept racist white supremacist doctrine as fact. This kind thing is fun for racists and it happens on message boards everyday. It also somewhat effective.

Don't fall for it.

It you look hard you'll notice the same people always show up in these types of threads. I think they are either the same person or are working in concert. I call them black self hate promotion trolls.
Attorney at Large
Freshman Poster

Post by Attorney at Large »

kai1275 wrote:
Attorney at Large wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I've noticed that the three most protected people in the world seem to be Blacks, Muslims and Jews, but Whites, Asians and Christians get constantly punked-on by the media with almost no recourse or complaint.

Why is that? You can make fun of the others, but not Blacks, Muslims or Jews, or else, holy hell commences...

As for my experiences with Blacks, interestingly enough, I've had more problems with Whites than Blacks. When I used to live in a ghettoized area of Queens, it was the Whites that gave me the most problems, while many of the Blacks befriended me and helped protect me against the racist White kids that bothered me...

And when I used to date a White girl in High School, some Black males would kind-of give me the 'thumbs-up' look for hooking with a White chick, while White males were often times very hostile towards us.
People are more bothered by hurtful things that are true than if they're false. So things said about blacks, Jews, Muslims bring out great defenses because they're generally true but many statements about whites & christians are blatantly false and accepted as such by most whites and Christians and no one feels the need to get defensive about it.

Where I grew up, no matter your race (I'm white but went to a black majority school), you had to be ready to fight someone over that girl. Kind of like the stand off between lions and hyenas, better be ready to fight to keep your kill.
I hope FSchmidt and the other bigoted HA members place you in the ignore list. Not because you are racist but because you reason like a mentally retarded child incapable of discerning right from wrong. Also you are one of the most useless wastes of space on HA and have absolutely no redeemable qualities, knowledge, wisdom, nor any actual experience abroad to offer or present to anyone on this website.
Why so serious? You're wrong on all counts Kai. I've worked and lived in a dozen countries and now working in the Middle East. You don't have to agree with me but you should, I'm rarely wrong. Sorry if the truth hurts and made you cry.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote: A good looking white guy has his pick of women.
There have been hundreds of threads on the forum pointing out that white Western skanks are now only interested in sex with a relatively small percentage of omega male dirtbags now. Get with the program.
And I really hope that you don't profess to know the solution to the complex problems faced by black people in the lower class of the inner city
The solution is simple. Either get rid of them or control their bad behavior as it was successfully controlled in the past, as in, say, Alabama in the 40s.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

zboy1 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:After how much POSITIVE material I've contributed to this forum, zboy1 is going to call ME out and list my username first.
Relax man, I like you SilverEnergy. I'm only ribbing on you, not being overly serious.

Off topic: Isn't it interesting that it's other Blacks calling out other Blacks mostly on this forum? Would you call them racist as well, Silver Energy, even though their Black?
There are a few blacks on HA who are racist against their own kind but Kai1275 and I are not racist against our own black people.

We only call out the self hating blacks on here.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

SilverEnergy wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

There are a few blacks on HA who are racist against their own kind but Kai1275 and I are not racist against our own black people.

We only call out the self hating blacks on here.
Hold on now, I call out haters period. Especially lying bullshitting kinds that talk like they know about stuff abroad. Only if I have the time to do so. Too many on here and it is getting hard to respond to all the trash in HA lately. I usually ignore Adama, Contrarian, and that Zelda guy because neither of them is really worth anyone's time. Those 3 are EASILY the most overrated members of HA. They are favorites to some because they are Uncle Toms that never have anything positive or useful to say, and everyone wants to flog the black trash in the world because it is just too easy to do. They are some of the lowest hanging fruit on the epic fail tree of the USA.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Attorney at Large wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Attorney at Large wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I've noticed that the three most protected people in the world seem to be Blacks, Muslims and Jews, but Whites, Asians and Christians get constantly punked-on by the media with almost no recourse or complaint.

Why is that? You can make fun of the others, but not Blacks, Muslims or Jews, or else, holy hell commences...

As for my experiences with Blacks, interestingly enough, I've had more problems with Whites than Blacks. When I used to live in a ghettoized area of Queens, it was the Whites that gave me the most problems, while many of the Blacks befriended me and helped protect me against the racist White kids that bothered me...

And when I used to date a White girl in High School, some Black males would kind-of give me the 'thumbs-up' look for hooking with a White chick, while White males were often times very hostile towards us.
People are more bothered by hurtful things that are true than if they're false. So things said about blacks, Jews, Muslims bring out great defenses because they're generally true but many statements about whites & christians are blatantly false and accepted as such by most whites and Christians and no one feels the need to get defensive about it.

Where I grew up, no matter your race (I'm white but went to a black majority school), you had to be ready to fight someone over that girl. Kind of like the stand off between lions and hyenas, better be ready to fight to keep your kill.
I hope FSchmidt and the other bigoted HA members place you in the ignore list. Not because you are racist but because you reason like a mentally retarded child incapable of discerning right from wrong. Also you are one of the most useless wastes of space on HA and have absolutely no redeemable qualities, knowledge, wisdom, nor any actual experience abroad to offer or present to anyone on this website.
Why so serious? You're wrong on all counts Kai. I've worked and lived in a dozen countries and now working in the Middle East. You don't have to agree with me but you should, I'm rarely wrong. Sorry if the truth hurts and made you cry.
What is your point? You still have not provided anything that could be used to suggest what I said about you is wrong. Just because you went somewhere before does not mean you know any f***ing thing. Your mind is still closed tighter than the end of a black hole which is why you never have anything good to share about anywhere you went.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Here's the difference between white trash and niggers since the topic is constantly brought up by these fake libtards. White trash behavior is perceived negatively by the public. Therefore, you do not have that many white people trying to act trashy because it is not cool. On the other hand, nigger attitude is condoned, awarded, and defended in this society. Everybody hates them, but if you talk about it you have the fake libtards like people like kai and silver defending this monkey like behavior.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Here's the difference between white trash and niggers since the topic is constantly brought up by these fake libtards. White trash behavior is perceived negatively by the public. Therefore, you do not have that many white people trying to act trashy because it is not cool. On the other hand, nigger attitude is condoned, awarded, and defended in this society. Everybody hates them, but if you talk about it you have the fake libtards like people like kai and silver defending this monkey like behavior.
Congratulations on your first paragraph!

Now! Go find and show me where in my posts have I allegedly defended "Monkey-like behavior". If you can do that, I will give you a prize! :P :P :P
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

kai1275 wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Here's the difference between white trash and niggers since the topic is constantly brought up by these fake libtards. White trash behavior is perceived negatively by the public. Therefore, you do not have that many white people trying to act trashy because it is not cool. On the other hand, nigger attitude is condoned, awarded, and defended in this society. Everybody hates them, but if you talk about it you have the fake libtards like people like kai and silver defending this monkey like behavior.

Now! Go find and show me where in my posts have I allegedly defended "Monkey-like behavior". If you can do that, I will give you a prize! :P :P :P
Lets see..... You have been calling me self hating for attacking this monkey-like behavior.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

Lets see..... You have been calling me self hating for attacking this monkey-like behavior.
Where? Quote it and highlight it.
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad114 »

Attorney at Large wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Attorney at Large wrote:

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

kai1275 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I find it really interesting that there's some posters on here that get really defensive whenever they're race gets criticized e.g. Silver Energy, Kai and Monteroque for Blacks, AmericanInMexico and Cornfed for Whites, LoneYakuza for Asians, ThePrimeBait for Arabs, and Fschmidt and Ladislav for Jews, LOL.
Moderate your forum better and maybe most of us will stick around. Monteroque does not defend black people, he is the opposite. At this point I will get defensive for all races, even the ones I know nothing about. Shit is getting old.
I love the Blackman, if it be not for him I could not be here. There fore you are wrong. Now I must admit when I read the statistics on blacks I realize a good investment to make a profit is in a company that builds cages because them do be need to be locked down. :D
Time to Hide!