White Americans are a mess

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

We can discuss what would or would not have happened had races not mixed, but what's the point? We are here now, races are mixed and that isn't going to change. I'd date many other races before I'd date a white woman (of any country) and I'm white. I only dated white women until I dated my first Asian girl. I never went back to white. Some white guys prefer non-whites and some white girls prefer non-white guys. Who cares? At least the white women have someone that wants them....lol. It's not that I hate white women, I'm just not attracted to them. They all remind me of my sister or something....it's weird to me.

I don't see race as an issue. I judge a man (or woman) by their character...that's it. However, seeing that MANY still do have racial issues (at least here)...gives me a reality check. I blame the media and politics in America the most as many of these feelings are completely unnecessary.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

tre wrote:We can discuss what would or would not have happened had races not mixed, but what's the point? We are here now, races are mixed and that isn't going to change. I'd date many other races before I'd date a white woman (of any country) and I'm white. I only dated white women until I dated my first Asian girl. I never went back to white. Some white guys prefer non-whites and some white girls prefer non-white guys. Who cares? At least the white women have someone that wants them....lol. It's not that I hate white women, I'm just not attracted to them. They all remind me of my sister or something....it's weird to me.

I don't see race as an issue. I judge a man (or woman) by their character...that's it. However, seeing that MANY still do have racial issues (at least here)...gives me a reality check. I blame the media and politics in America the most as many of these feelings are completely unnecessary.
Amen!

I mean who cares what race someone is?

When I have kids, they can date whatever race they want to.

What's inside of your heart is the only thing that matters.

If one hates race mixing, you might want to go live in an Eastern country.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

zboy1 wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
tre wrote:First off, I'm white. I see all the problems around me...who cares what color I am? Privileged?! How are whites privileged in TODAY'S world? I wanted to be a firefighter years ago and was told by the fire chief, flat out, that I have two things that will work very hard against me....1) I'm White and 2) I'm Male. They would hire a black female over me even when I was more qualified in EVERY SINGLE WAY. How is that privileged? Fact: It's a big disadvantage to be a white male if you want a government job of any kind. You will be held to a higher standard...how is that fair? There are more white people in the USA (for now) and that is the only way that they are a majority. Privileged? Not a chance. We don't have holidays for white people or scholarships for white people. Oh yes, this all makes ME racist....right? I don't see race as a factor and EVERYTHING that divides us makes things worse for everyone. I date and hang out with mostly people of other races. People are people and to say otherwise is racist. There are good and bad, smart and dumb, beautiful and ugly, and on and on in EVERY RACE. Elitists don't care about what color we are. They see ALL of us as ants to be squashed... don't be mistaken. They don't see us as people, but objects to be controlled...and sometimes destroyed. The Elitists control us with racist media, laws, regulations, etc. that purposely divides us so that they can more easily conquer us...

If we are talking about white men being privileged with women...maybe....for now and only in some places. It's all about personal taste. I prefer women that are not white and there are many white women that prefer men of other races. How does this make white men (or anyone really) a mess? In the future, people will all be mixed if things continue the way they are so maybe then we can FINALLY eliminate racism. White people will be extinct....that should make so many people happy...right?
That's why I don't believe in race mixing, races should be separated and each live in it's own territory because that helps eliminate hostility among the races to a much higher degree. Every race takes care of it's business and breeds with it's own kind, but when you mix races, the members in a diverse society will always fight against each other, there's more hate than love because people are different no matter what the media tries to say. You can never have peace
I'm going to be controversial here and say that I agree with your premise: races should stay separated and away from each other, for the benefit of everyone involved.

Take how I am much happier in homogenous China than I am in 'multicultural' America; In the former, the Chinese and Asian people are not tainted with multiculturalism b.s. and political correctness, nor do they have the kind of racial divisions and racial strife on the level of the USA, Australia, the U.K., Germany, Russia or any of the other Western countries that have had serious race riots, racial in-fighting, and problems with immigrant populations in recent years. ...

Yes, I know China has problems with its minority population, and yes, I know all about Singapore's turbulent history, the tension between China, Korea and Japan, but think about this: all of them are 'Asian' in terms of ethnicity, and not like the Black vs. White vs. Asians, or Jews vs. Arabs, or White vs Latinos--and the illegal immigrants--that we see in the West.

And yes, Asians are racist, but that is mostly directed foreigners, so that is a normal thing; unlike the U.S. where everyone pretends to be 'non-racist' but in actuality, it is one of the most oppressive and racist countries on the planet.

Look at the low-crime rates, stability and high-level of education in homogenous countries like Iceland, Japan, China, etc. Then look at how unstable and filled with strife the USA, Australia and the U.K. is with their 'multiculturalism.' The only example of where I think multiculturalism is working is Canada, but their lucky in the fact that the country is so sparsely populated in such a large geographic landmass, and also benefits from having so much natural resources, otherwise, I don't see it as a strength--as many liberals like to tout it.
While racial purity does provide a certain structure to mankind, racial mixing is not why the West is so messed up.

Western society is moving further and further away from the natural biological traditional ties that helped people live functional lives in the ancient days.

At the end of the day, we all come from black Africa and we're all related genetically on this planet.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
T Rex
Freshman Poster

Post by T Rex »

SilverEnergy wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
tre wrote:First off, I'm white. I see all the problems around me...who cares what color I am? Privileged?! How are whites privileged in TODAY'S world? I wanted to be a firefighter years ago and was told by the fire chief, flat out, that I have two things that will work very hard against me....1) I'm White and 2) I'm Male. They would hire a black female over me even when I was more qualified in EVERY SINGLE WAY. How is that privileged? Fact: It's a big disadvantage to be a white male if you want a government job of any kind. You will be held to a higher standard...how is that fair? There are more white people in the USA (for now) and that is the only way that they are a majority. Privileged? Not a chance. We don't have holidays for white people or scholarships for white people. Oh yes, this all makes ME racist....right? I don't see race as a factor and EVERYTHING that divides us makes things worse for everyone. I date and hang out with mostly people of other races. People are people and to say otherwise is racist. There are good and bad, smart and dumb, beautiful and ugly, and on and on in EVERY RACE. Elitists don't care about what color we are. They see ALL of us as ants to be squashed... don't be mistaken. They don't see us as people, but objects to be controlled...and sometimes destroyed. The Elitists control us with racist media, laws, regulations, etc. that purposely divides us so that they can more easily conquer us...

If we are talking about white men being privileged with women...maybe....for now and only in some places. It's all about personal taste. I prefer women that are not white and there are many white women that prefer men of other races. How does this make white men (or anyone really) a mess? In the future, people will all be mixed if things continue the way they are so maybe then we can FINALLY eliminate racism. White people will be extinct....that should make so many people happy...right?
That's why I don't believe in race mixing, races should be separated and each live in it's own territory because that helps eliminate hostility among the races to a much higher degree. Every race takes care of it's business and breeds with it's own kind, but when you mix races, the members in a diverse society will always fight against each other, there's more hate than love because people are different no matter what the media tries to say. You can never have peace
I'm going to be controversial here and say that I agree with your premise: races should stay separated and away from each other, for the benefit of everyone involved.

Take how I am much happier in homogenous China than I am in 'multicultural' America; In the former, the Chinese and Asian people are not tainted with multiculturalism b.s. and political correctness, nor do they have the kind of racial divisions and racial strife on the level of the USA, Australia, the U.K., Germany, Russia or any of the other Western countries that have had serious race riots, racial in-fighting, and problems with immigrant populations in recent years. ...

Yes, I know China has problems with its minority population, and yes, I know all about Singapore's turbulent history, the tension between China, Korea and Japan, but think about this: all of them are 'Asian' in terms of ethnicity, and not like the Black vs. White vs. Asians, or Jews vs. Arabs, or White vs Latinos--and the illegal immigrants--that we see in the West.

And yes, Asians are racist, but that is mostly directed foreigners, so that is a normal thing; unlike the U.S. where everyone pretends to be 'non-racist' but in actuality, it is one of the most oppressive and racist countries on the planet.

Look at the low-crime rates, stability and high-level of education in homogenous countries like Iceland, Japan, China, etc. Then look at how unstable and filled with strife the USA, Australia and the U.K. is with their 'multiculturalism.' The only example of where I think multiculturalism is working is Canada, but their lucky in the fact that the country is so sparsely populated in such a large geographic landmass, and also benefits from having so much natural resources, otherwise, I don't see it as a strength--as many liberals like to tout it.
While racial purity does provide a certain structure to mankind, racial mixing is not why the West is so messed up.

Western society is moving further and further away from the natural biological traditional ties that helped people live functional lives in the ancient days.

At the end of the day, we all come from black Africa and we're all related genetically on this planet.
Actually....

Maybe worth your time to Google: Israel Cohen - A racial program for the 20th century