Have you ever dated a Jewish girl ?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Have you ever dated a Jewish girl ?

Post by Arabian_prince »

Where did you first meet ?

Is it true that jewish women tend to have more muscle dominated side than non jew girl ?

Is it true that they love sex in the same way men do? (no emotional bond required)
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I dated an israeli woman.israeli women are extremely passionatte and very emotional.but if you have a relationship with them they treat you like a king.especially sexually.they are quiet horny.

as for them being easy,it all depends.in Tel Aviv you can find promiscuous girls,and also many female soldiers.but you can also find alot of virgins and girls who are very innocent and good intentioned,especially in the smaller places.and they aren't necasserily religious.

then you have religious girls wich are the most hot girls,but they only date a pious israeli guy.these girls are very modest,wearing headcovering and dresses and staying away from men.

you have Da'ati and Haredi,and Haredi are more Strict...

if you're an Arab you won't have much luck with them though,especally the hotter darker ones who hate arabs because muslims opressed their ancestors in middle east.

all israelis despise arabs,but they even moreso.almost any arab dating a israeli woman lied that he is Jewish and he gives a false identity.this is also a huge problem in israel,fake israelis seducing young girls.

they only say they are arab when they got the girl pregnant...then the family disowns her,and she has no other choice but to stay with him.

also israelis are very goodlooking so you will have alot of competition,the men are pretty masculine and don't hesitate to knock your lights out if you are talking to their women.I think Sephardi men are one of the most goodlooking and masculine men out there.they like fighting too...
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Jewish women cannot be Generalized..they are so different depending on country,race,and religious status.

a Yemenite israeli girl will be different than an Ashkenazi one..a russian one different than a Morrocan one(Skanks).a דתי girl will be different than a chiloni one.a masorti will be different than a chiloni one.

I would say alot of ashkenazi women are skanks and have a goldigging and dominating side.ugly appearances and ugly personalities.best women there are the darker ones.

Yemenite girls are the hottest and even the secular ones have some values and are traditional in relationships,warm,caring etc

Sephardics and Mizrahis have Middle eastern culture so they are very open,kind,hospitable etc the women are basically like middle eastern women.

a Haredi (חרדי)girl of any ethnic origin will make a great wife probably better than a muslim one.

Jews are so varied.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

I disagree with some of you wrote.

1- Israeli men are feminine inside. Theres a sterotype that jewish men are mama's boys.

2- Israeli women in general are dominate, horny, and think like men regardless the fact they look very innocent.

3- Jewish women in general ONLY date jewish men. They dislike all races, especially arabs and whites.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

That stereotype is about ASHKENAZIS.ashkenazi israelis and Mizrahi israelis are a whole different species.

mizrahis are stronger,more masculine,and also have arab machismo,known for cheating etc.

:roll:
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I am palestinian and I have no problems with Jewish women and they are very open to me .if you respect them they get open.also Druze men date israeli women all the time.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

okay,

you are contradicting yourself then...

1- your first answer gave an impression that Arabic men have no chance with Jew/israeli women, and now you are saying as long as an arab guy respect them.

2-who are the Druze men , and how are they related to Arabic dating Israelis ?
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Arabian_prince wrote:okay,

you are contradicting yourself then...

1- your first answer gave an impression that Arabic men have no chance with Jew/israeli women, and now you are saying as long as an arab guy respect them.

2-who are the Druze men , and how are they related to Arabic dating Israelis ?
a palestinian who speaks hebrew fluent without an accent,is secular,and assimilated in a jewish social circle can get jewish girls.the jew hating guys from the villages who speak hebrew with arabic accents don't stand a chance.

it all depends on the palestinian,but most palestinian men hate jews.I speak hebrew without an accent,dress like a westerner,and am not a religious person nor do I hate jews.if you have jewish friends etc you can date some jewish women.

most arabs don't and thus they will be forever cockblocked by their jealous mizrahi men.but russian israeli women are easy pickings for any arab guy.

Druze are arabs but not orthodox muslims,they are assimilated into israeli culture and have a good reputation among jews to keep to themselves etc so everyone in israel likes them.so alot of them date jewish women with ease.

I'm not some zionist and I do not support the state of israel,but when I'm hunting for p***y I can act relatively cool,plus I hate jewish elites,but not jewish individuals so I have jewish friends and thus I am able to get with their women.

so Yes arabs can get israeli women if they are willing to do certain things,but knowing arabs,most of them aren't,so they shouldn't even try.

its like my egyptian Acquaintance in a restaurant ehre,he wants a dutch woman really bad,but when i explained to him how to get one,he didn't want one anymore.why?because I told him dutch women don't take the same treatment as arab women do,dutch women are domineering,dutch women have male friends and you better be oke with it,and he needed to change his style and hygiene being a FOB he wouldn't know any of this or how to access dutch social circles or what to talk about with dutch youth.he has a strong accent and can barely speak dutch,his style is kina corny and he wouldn't know two things about modern pop culture.

so I would generalize egyptian men would not get with dutch women because dutch women have a different relationship dynamic and dutch women expect a certain level of style and moderness in a man.

but if it were a egyptian who was different than most FOBs and had swagger he would kill it with dutch women.

so both statements are true depending on context.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Take the example of palestinian christians :

they are well liked by jews,they speak hebrew and have alot of wealth plus they are very peacefull.so arab men of christian backround routinely date jewish women there.

take the example of an arab from a village in the West bank,he doesn't know how to dress,he doesn't know how to play by the israeli rules in getting women,he expects women to do certain things right away instead of overtime making them convinced the arab way of doing things is superior etc etc

so this puts women off.he doesn't know how to hit on females,so he catcalls women and tries to feel on them etc ridiculous stuff.

in his culture he can get a pretty woman via his parents,so there is no incentitive to maximize your looks,your social awareness,your behaviour to get women.this is why FOB men of any race generally suck with local women while their sons become slayers.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Version 1.0: Jews that still stick to their religion and refuse to believe that Jesus is the Messiah

Version 2.0: Christians.

What would an Israeli woman do to me if I try to get them from V 1.0 to V 2.0?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!