"Once you go Black, you never go back!"

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

"Once you go Black, you never go back!"

Post by jamesbond »

This black guy and his white girlfriend explain the old saying "once you go black, you never go back." :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I've also heard the saying, "once you go black no white man will take you back".
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

It doesn't matter if a white woman dated a black man before you if she is really into you. Some white women do go back to dating white men after dating black men. Some white women just plain prefer black men...period. Some white women date a variety of races as race doesn't matter so much to them. It really just comes down to personal preference, whether it be physical or emotional/mental.

BTW, I always applied the "Once You Go Black, You Never Go Back" to black men AND women. It's just one of those "fun" sayings that every race seems to have...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I always thought it meant that once you experience a black cock size, that you'd never be satisfied with the sizes of other races ever again since they can't compare. Does it mean that?

One time when I was with Rock in Angeles City, I said that to black guys there for fun. Rock got nervous because he thought they would take offense at it. But they didn't. So he got all worked up for nothing. lol

If you say that to random black guys, will they get offended?

What does it mean anyway?
Last edited by Winston on April 7th, 2014, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

While I personally would only marry a virgin,why do men of other races deem women who like black guys as trash?why are they isnecure if a black man has had the woman?

it seems to me that if a white guy has had her,they don't even care.

now I'm only into sloppy firsts,so taking a woman who's had the British Broadcasting company is out of the question,but if I were to go for that,then I wouldn't care if she liked black guys as long as she liked my phenotype aswell.I'm contacts with a hot mexican mamacita who is married to a black guy but loves nordic guys and mediterranean guys like eduardo verastegui(her own words),I wouldn't go with a girl that only likes black men for obvious reasons,because I would want a woman to be genuinely attracted to me and also not cuckold me.I myself am attracted to a wide range of phenotypes and races,so it wouldn't be different for most females I presume.

but wouldn't it be better if women who like black guys or whatever guys just go with the guys of that race?that way the women who are attracted to your looks,will be genuine.

I have an indian/singaporean friend who is married to a indian but is obsessed with white men (she is of indonesian/malay and desi ancestry but lives in singapore,she is islamic)and is not attracted to indians(in her own words)she likes arabs,she loooves turks,and she never liked black guys until I showed her there are handsome black guys,and she saw a handsome black dude in the store once,and ever since she changed her mind.lol but anyway I'd hate to be her husband,caring for her like that,while she obsesses over Brad Pitt.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

My Friend is also very into korean and Japanese men.I myself loooove Black women but I also love latin/middle eastern women aswell as some asian women etc I overall prefer women of my own ethnicity/phenotype tbh.

why would it not be different for women?I always found it wierd when a woman is only attracted to one type of guy.

and black women love them some asian and white men!Go to Lipstickalley.

Arab guys get mad love from alot of black women too(wich is my experience irl,they are the most into me and my turkish buddies and always been the easiest pickings,most of them are mulattas)

Middle Eastern Men appreciation thread

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=501344

one somali poster even says in somalia the arab men are cosnidered most handsome!look at these black women cream themselves over these men.

so just because you see a very hot girl with a black guy and think:she wouldnt have given me the time of day even though Im better looking than that black guy

don't get mad!lol

alot of FINE ASS black woman will choose a man of another ethnicity thats not even attractive over alot of black men.

it goes both ways,my dudes!lol

p***y is over-abundant.no reason to get Jelly.

men don't get insecure around other men.I have both white and black friends who slay p***y and have tried to get p***y for me and I helped them get p***y .whenever I see a lame brotha with a white woman I smile hereb ecause I know that brotha would have no chance getting a hot girl from his own ethnicity,and I feel good for him.same for a white guy I see ehre marreid toa decent looking arab women(I see it occassionally),that woman treats him good,and he(fat,old,bald)white guy could NEVER get a girl of that calibre from his own ethnicity.I'm happy for him.because I'm confident in my own race and my own desirability as a male.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

drealm wrote:I've also heard the saying, "once you go black no white man will take you back".
#KimKardashian
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

theprimebait wrote:While I personally would only marry a virgin,why do men of other races deem women who like black guys as trash?why are they isnecure if a black man has had the woman?

now I'm only into sloppy firsts,so taking a woman who's had the British Broadcasting company is out of the question,but if I were to go for that,then I wouldn't care if she liked black guys as long as she liked my phenotype aswell.I'm contacts with a hot mexican mamacita who is married to a black guy but loves nordic guys and mediterranean guys like eduardo verastegui(her own words),I wouldn't go with a girl that only likes black men for obvious reasons,because I would want a woman to be genuinely attracted to me and also not cuckold me.I myself am attracted to a wide range of phenotypes and races,so it wouldn't be different for most females I presume.

but wouldn't it be better if women who like black guys or whatever guys just go with the guys of that race?that way the women who are attracted to your looks,will be genuine.

I have an indian/singaporean friend who is married to a indian but is obsessed with white men (she is of indonesian/malay and desi ancestry but lives in singapore,she is islamic)and is not attracted to indians(in her own words)she likes arabs,she loooves turks,and she never liked black guys until I showed her there are handsome black guys,and she saw a handsome black dude in the store once,and ever since she changed her mind.lol but anyway I'd hate to be her husband,caring for her like that,while she obsesses over Brad Pitt.
Look, man. Those women that usually date Black men before become mentally vile. It's not because "their pu.ssy is stretched out" or because they only want a big c.ock from hereon out. A lot of them just become so lustful for Black men, especially if they are into that "darker the berry" phenomenon. Do you realize how many times I had women whom have dated Black men before say "You're light as hell"..."Damn dude, why don't you get a tan?"....."Are you sure you're Black? You look mixed [when I forgot who I was when I was much younger]". #SunshineAnderson #HeardItAllBefore

What sucks to be me is because I love the body types that Black American men are infatuated with so alas I have to "compete" with them.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Is the "once you go Black, you never go back" also applicable to White/Asian/Latino Men who dated or married Black Women? The ones I've talked to often said, "the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Halwick wrote:Is the "once you go Black, you never go back" also applicable to White/Asian/Latino Men who dated or married Black Women? The ones I've talked to often said, "the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice."
The best sex I ever had was with a Black Dominican chick.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
theprimebait wrote:While I personally would only marry a virgin,why do men of other races deem women who like black guys as trash?why are they isnecure if a black man has had the woman?

Look, man. Those women that usually date Black men before become mentally vile. It's not because "their pu.ssy is stretched out" or because they only want a big c.ock from hereon out. A lot of them just become so lustful for Black men, especially if they are into that "darker the berry" phenomenon. Do you realize how many times I had women whom have dated Black men before say "You're light as hell"..."Damn dude, why don't you get a tan?"....."Are you sure you're Black? You look mixed [when I forgot who I was when I was much younger]". #SunshineAnderson #HeardItAllBefore

What sucks to be me is because I love the body types that Black American men are infatuated with so alas I have to "compete" with them.
Dude you've f***ed tons of women of all races and have had experience around the entire world.don't start with the pity party.you got it pretty good.

Yes,when white/latina/asian women have a fetish for black males,they tend to want the darker types with more negroid features.the more ape-like and ''primal''the better.Hence why they go to sex trips to places with ugly black men instead of going to f**k this

in places like somalia etc

if you go to IR sites the women also will admit they like the primal aspect of the sex.alot of women into black men do consider them subhuman,as wierd as that may sound.

also Yes light skinned black males have huge problems with white women ,but they have their pick of the litter with dark skinned black women who see them as an upgrade but still socially acceptable,as she is then not a traitor for sleeping with the enemy(White men).They also want kids with good hair.

also light skinned black males,in america,are hated on by lightskin females who want the darker,negroid,ugly types etc but this is not always true for every black society in the world.in the 70's lightskin black males had their golden age.

a lightskin black guy can still run bbc game.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

zboy1 wrote:
Halwick wrote:Is the "once you go Black, you never go back" also applicable to White/Asian/Latino Men who dated or married Black Women? The ones I've talked to often said, "the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice."

I can agree. As many have pointed out, there is something raw, primal, "animalistic" and earthy about the dark-skinned /Black/Negroid that invokes strong appeal to the more "advanced" race. While I was stationed in Panama, I've found many a dark-skinned Panamanian and West Indies women enticing. They are truly BBFM (Big Black f***ing Machines).

I have a former Air Force friend, who married a Black American woman of Zulu ancestry (judging from the tall, big-boned, big-breasted and big hipped physical build. She is very direct, straight-to-the-point, uncomplicated and upfront about things, unlike white women. That's the way he likes 'em and that's the reason he married her.

Speaking of Zulu women, anybody experienced the REAL Black African-native women and can comment how they compare to the westernized Black women?
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Had Barack not married michele,he would never have gotten elected,he would be called a corny and feminine lightskinned dude,and women would be saying how lightskinned guys are uncle toms etc

but since he is with a dark skinned woman they like him and praise Obama for loving his wife etc

imagine if he was with a white woman!lol

now Obama is hot,and alot of lightskinned dudes are hot,but they get mad hated on by blacks and whites.its tragic actually.the Tragic Mulatto.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

theprimebait wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

Dude you've f***ed tons of women of all races and have had experience around the entire world.don't start with the pity party.you got it pretty good.

Yes,when white/latina/asian women have a fetish for black males,they tend to want the darker types with more negroid features.the more ape-like and ''primal''the better.Hence why they go to sex trips to places with ugly black men instead of going to f**k this

in places like somalia etc

if you go to IR sites the women also will admit they like the primal aspect of the sex.alot of women into black men do consider them subhuman,as wierd as that may sound.

also Yes light skinned black males have huge problems with white women ,but they have their pick of the litter with dark skinned black women who see them as an upgrade but still socially acceptable,as she is then not a traitor for sleeping with the enemy(White men).They also want kids with good hair.

also light skinned black males,in America,are hated on by lightskin females who want the darker,negroid,ugly types etc but this is not always true for every black society in the world.in the 70's lightskin black males had their golden age.

a lightskin black guy can still run bbc game.
That's the thing. I'm boxed into the "light skin black guy" caricature in this country alas f.ucking tired of dark-skinned Black woman. It's too easy; it's too second nature.
The racial phenomenon is sick-as-f.uck within this country. The media is always trying to pair the Don-Cheadle/Djimon Hounsou's with fairest of Bayou-eseque/Cajun mulatto women and dudes like me, Al B. Sure!, etc. with the Loretta Devine's/dark skinned women.

Look at Baggage Claim, the latest f.uckery from the Black American Hollyweird camp (featuring R&B singer Trey Songz, Boris Kodjoe (got his Deutschland/Afro-German mixed-race card revoked because he wants to be the token Black American man now), Jill Scott (her bigoted a.ss: she doesn't like non-Black men LOL), and Paula Patton (R&B singer Robin Thicke's wifey a/k/a another "Tragic Mulatto" woman).

Djimon Hounsou, Trey Songz, Taye Diggs (who has been acting "Black-er" in his latest roles to my surprise) are always paired-up trying to get the Tragic Mulatto's affections (i.e. Paula Patton playing the Montana Moore character)

But when I try to win the tragic mulattos' affections, per what you have state in your latest response, I get ostracized thrown to the side or the dark thug always flexes his alpha-male chest with his idle threat if I were to continue to court her type of epithet.

I love fair-skinned "Tragic Mulatto" women. I really do. There's something I cannot let go about light-skinned Paula Patton/Alicia Keys/Pebbles Reid/Chanté Moore type of women. Heck most light-skinned guys in America want dark so that they can feel "loyal" to the "race" proving their Blackness. Same goes with the "tragic mulattoes".

Yes, I complain because out of those 300+ U.S. of Gay/American women I smashed, most of them were non-light type of Black American women. I can count on one hand the number of "tragic mulattos" I smashed in this country. The only time I had light-skinned Black women try to win my affections is if she were to be from another Anglosphere country. I had South African mulatto/mixed-race women try to holler at me in Houston a few years back and due to time constraints and the old job, I couldn't make time for them (especially without having a car!).
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Halwick wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

I can agree. As many have pointed out, there is something raw, primal, "animalistic" and earthy about the dark-skinned /Black/Negroid that invokes strong appeal to the more "advanced" race. While I was stationed in Panama, I've found many a dark-skinned Panamanian and West Indies women enticing. They are truly BBFM (Big Black f***ing Machines).

I have a former Air Force friend, who married a Black American woman of Zulu ancestry (judging from the tall, big-boned, big-breasted and big hipped physical build. She is very direct, straight-to-the-point, uncomplicated and upfront about things, unlike white women. That's the way he likes 'em and that's the reason he married her.

Speaking of Zulu women, anybody experienced the REAL Black African-native women and can comment how they compare to the westernized Black women?
I have dated a Ghanaian woman when I lived in NC back in the late 90s. All we did was f.uck for 4-5 months every time she came over - not one - single complaint!! Not one! She left it hairy "down there", and didn't mind spending the night with me and loved to suck my dick for minutes on-end to almost a half-an-hour sometimes.

I am so glad that I dated her. She was the last girl I date while I lived there. All the other girls were local Carolinian Black American skanks whom always rejected to suck my dick as much as I f.cked them raw and how I had eaten them into oblivion type of bliss.