Why do most Black/White men want to go to Asia?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Rock wrote: It's not just certain Americans who behave like that. Other Anglos can be just as bad or worse. Russians in areas of Asia where they settle in larger numbers tend to have reputations with locals and other expats which are overall much worse than Anglos do even if they aren't known for complaining as much. Nigerians and other W. African's are even less welcome in most cases.
There is a difference between the behavior of those groups you mention while in Asia.

Russians are known as rude and as acting very primitively while abroad, but they do not interfere into the life of the ordinary locals or other foreigners. In Thailand there are many and I have to admit their behavior significantly changed to the better during the last years. These Siberian Russians did not have a passport and no money and never traveled outside of Russia in their past.

Nigerians are often violent and into criminal activity while abroad.

US-citizens however are showing frequently up with religious or feminist activities in Asia and are an annoyance. They are verbally attacking locals and foreigners who do not agree with their USA moral values. Mainly US-citizens are doing this and this makes locals angry.

For example I have never seen a Russian with a bible in his hands in front of a bar in Thailand telling me I am a sinner, or a Russian feminist claiming Thai men are oppressive or similar BS, or members of a religious sect telling bargirls that Buddhism is bad and Christianity is good etc.

People while outside of their own country disturbing locals and other foreigners by approaching them, shame them and try to convert them are almost all from USA.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

zboy1 wrote:
hammanta wrote:I can only speak for myself but reason's for why I like Asia and would probably choose that over most places are as follows...

1) I find Asian women attractive. They seem more feminine and I like their features
2) Ethnic differences. I've grown up in a town that is 93% white and I'm simply tired of it. I've grown up with white friends but I have a lot of friends from various ethnic groups. I like trying different foods and learning about other cultures. Asian history fascinates me.
3) Physical traits of the competition. This may be offensive but I'm sure for many, like myself, this matters. Asian guys are biologically shorter and less muscular than their caucasian and black counterparts on average. Sure there are always exceptions and this doesn't mean that Asians can't be muscular or tall but being Alpha and masculine doesn't seem to have taken hold as it has in the west. I'm of average height and above average muscularity, but in American clubs I'm always dwarfed by a lot of guys and can get intimidated. May seem shallow but the playing fields tend to be much more level in Asia.
4) Not for me but I'm sure some older generations see Asian Women as a war prize of some sort.

I'm sure I could think of more but don't feel like putting the time into it. I'm not opposed to going to S.A. or C.A. as I like the culture and women, but generally Africa and Eastern Europe are at the bottom of my list of places I'd prefer to go. I also don't mind standing out and tend to embrace the minority aspect instead of hate it.
So, basically, the feeling of superiority (possibly White supremacy?) is the reason...Just as I figured (Wow! Shake my head...) But at least you're honest with your opinions, hammanta.

I guess we both agree that the kind of masculinity found in the West, i.e. the Jersey Shore guido types, jocks, and dumb violent thug-types (like those found in Black American culture), aren't looked upon as favorably in the East as they are in America. A lot of Asian women don't like that kind of personality, to be honest--and I find that refreshing! Why do you have to act like a violent thug and jock-type for women to like you? At least Asian women like their men to be normal, for the most part.

Yeah, you have your Asian women into those kind of thugs, but their not as numerous as American women, that's for sure.

You didn't like being around other Whites, huh, hammanta? You know...the interesting thing is...some of my White friends in China have told me the same thing. Also, some White expats have told me they don't like being around other White people, too. Is there a reason why? Is White culture that much of a turn-off for some White people?

I've written before (from my observations) that many White men in Asia seem to be hostile towards other White men...possibly viewing them as competition. Interesting...

I wonder what a White nationalist like Cornfed would say about this? Hahaha...
Being in shape and masculine doesn't mean you are a thug or that you act like a jerk. Fitness is probably the best hobby a person can have, both for their physical and mental health. Nor do his feelings of supremacy come from his whiteness- they come from his height and build, his skin just happens to be white.

Asia is nice because you can exploit the exotic factor that your being so different from the locals gives you. I wouldn't want to live there, personally, but it would no doubt be a fun place to sleep around and have a good time.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Why do most Black/White men want to go to Asia?

Post by Jonny Law »

zboy1 wrote:Honestly, I think for Caucasian men, Eastern Europe and Latin America are a better fit for them than Asia?

I've met many disillusioned White expats in Asia, and the reason for that is one: they will never be accepted as an Asian, but as a perpetual foreigner (unlike with overseas Asian) in most Asian countries; the culture is too dissimilar to White, Western culture; Asian culture is anti-foreigner; and lastly, they get burned by the women here--most of whom, see White foreigners as cash-machines, Green-card carriers or exotic, sexual playthings).

It's the same with Blacks in Asia!; wouldn't Black people be better off going to Africa or the Caribbean, rather than Asia?

For Whites, I've been told by some White expats that they preferred Latin America and especially, Russia and Eastern Europe to Asia. Some of the reasons range from going to a more closely related White-dominated culture, i.e. Eastern Europe and Russia, to living in a country dominated by other Caucasian people, to living with people with similar beliefs and attitudes; other reasons include: wanting a White girlfriend or wife and not being constantly stared at...or viewed as strangers, like in Asia.

What do you guys think? I think for some Caucasian men here...they shouldn't always think about Asia as the number one destination, as I've heard they get treated much better in European dominated Latin American countries (Peru, Argentina) and in Russia/Eastern Europe. It's the same with Blacks in Asia: for example, Kokujin Krusader is already unhappy in China, and I've met other unhappy Blacks in Asia as well.

And plus, White males have to realize that in Asia, they will suffer from some discrimination and backlash for being White in Asia.
Why?
Answer,
Asian Chicks more often than not have TIGHTER VAGINAS...

and Tighter Pussies feel better...