Mudshark gets what she deserves

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Mudshark gets what she deserves

Post by gnosis »

Cornfed wrote:In this article, the local bishop speaking at the mudshark's funeral talks about "The deadly snare of drugs and alcohol"
This could be his way of allegorically referring to other "snares." In any case, if the incident had happened in the U.S., you can bet that from the clergyman there would have been talk of nothing but the eternal salvation the slut was destined to receive.

I liked this line from the bishop: “In a certain sense, Ashley’s death represented the death of all the values Oltrarno [Florence’s Left Bank artisan neighborhood where Ashley lived and where the church is located] represents."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote: All sexual relationships are supposed to last until the death of either the man or the woman. All sexual relationships are for life.
Nonsense, even the Quran does not agree with that and offers the option of divorce.
I am not an expert in Islam. However, I don't think they view sex outside of marriage highly. Also, I do not believe they have respect for women who cheat on their men. Of course there is always the option to divorce. He doesn't want anyone to divorce, but He knows people will do it. The Bible is the Word of God. The Koran is not.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is a similar feel good story where an Ameriskank was killed by a criminal negro she was sheltering. When will they figure out that negros do not make good pets.
http://www.dailystormer.com/murdered-by ... sheltered/
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Adama wrote:In the Bible, God says adultery is worthy of death.
Tsk, tsk.
John 8 wrote: Jesus went unto the mount of Olives. And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them. And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, They say unto him," Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?"

This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, "Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?"

She said, "No man, Lord."

And Jesus said unto her, "Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more."
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Adama wrote:All sexual relationships are supposed to last until the death of either the man or the woman. All sexual relationships are for life...And yes, fornication is a sin..
Genesis 38 wrote:..Someone told Tamar that her father-in-law (Judah) was going to Timnah to shear his sheep. So she changed from the widow's clothes she had been wearing, covered her face with a veil, and sat down at the entrance to Enaim, a town on the road to Timnah. As she well knew, Judah's youngest son Shelah was now grown up, and yet she had not been given to him in marriage.

When Judah saw her, he thought that she was a prostitute, because she had her face covered. He went over to her at the side of the road and said, “All right, how much do you charge?” (He did not know that she was his daughter-in-law.)

She said, “What will you give me?”

He answered, “I will send you a young goat from my flock.”

She said, “All right, if you will give me something to keep as a pledge until you send the goat.”

“What shall I give you as a pledge?” he asked.

She answered, “Your seal with its cord and the walking stick you are carrying.” He gave them to her. Then they had intercourse, and she became pregnant. Tamar went home, took off her veil, and put her widow's clothes back on.

Judah sent his friend Hirah to take the goat and get back from the woman the articles he had pledged, but Hirah could not find her. He asked some men at Enaim, “Where is the prostitute who was here by the road?”

“There has never been a prostitute here,” they answered.

He returned to Judah and said, “I couldn't find her. The men of the place said that there had never been a prostitute there.”

Judah said, “Let her keep the things. We don't want people to laugh at us. I did try to pay her, but you couldn't find her.”...
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Cornfed wrote:Here is a similar feel good story where an Ameriskank was killed by a criminal negro she was sheltering. When will they figure out that negros do not make good pets.
A forensic examination of the girl’s body revealed that she had been raped and smothered to death.
That's freaking brutal, literally
Although he fled, the police were able to track him via geolocation data in the photographs he continued to upload to the Internet,
Lol dumbass

One of the commenters makes an interesting point:
She would have never sheltered a white man.
Some non-model average or older white dude would be "creepy" and a "rapist" who can't "spit" enough game lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Cornfed wrote:Here is a similar feel good story where an Ameriskank was killed by a criminal negro she was sheltering. When will they figure out that negros do not make good pets.
You seem quite bitter towards women. Have you considered PUA, or, failing that, MGTOW?