Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

How to cull blacks

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

How to cull blacks

Post by Cornfed » January 26th, 2017, 4:57 am

Here is Patrick Slattery discussing the subject with Andrew Anglin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoEvns76u5U

R-selected animals such as rats and blacks will just keep breeding as long as you give them food. For the last century or two, white libtards have been feeding blacks, causing their numbers to explode with predictably disastrous consequences. Clearly this needs to stop before they consume all the world's resources, but they also need to be culled back.

The options discussed were:
1.Seal African borders and destroy food distribution centers leading to starvation and cannibalism.
2.Create a species-specific virus to wipe out most of them.
3.Send in killer robots or drones or whatever to thin their numbers.
4.Chemically sterilize them via food and water.

Personally, I'd go for option 3.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to cull blacks

Post by Cornfed » January 29th, 2017, 7:18 am

Here is Weev talking about creating racial recognition software, presumably with the idea of using automated drones to clear out invasive pest races.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMptVkyZWE4

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 » January 29th, 2017, 1:37 pm

Winston, do you have any intention at all of ever cleaning up this forum?
Location Independent Expat Relocate​

If you want to move abroad, but you can't decide where, I can help you.

http://lierelocate.weebly.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwS_hq ... qZA/videos

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... hVcm9GFFb9

https://twitter.com/LocIndExpRel

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law » January 29th, 2017, 1:54 pm

The best way to Cull a population for human beings even Negros is with female rights and education.

FACT JACK
"Investments in women’s education have proven especially effective at lowering fertility rates, since better educated women tend to marry later and have fewer, children."
http://worldpopulationhistory.org/women ... ity-rates/
So if you send your bitch daughter to Medical School to become a doctor you are doing more to end the your Race than any of the Jews ever could.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » January 29th, 2017, 4:27 pm

Jonny Law wrote:The best way to Cull a population for human beings even Negros is with female rights and education.

FACT JACK
"Investments in women’s education have proven especially effective at lowering fertility rates, since better educated women tend to marry later and have fewer, children."
http://worldpopulationhistory.org/women ... ity-rates/
So if you send your bitch daughter to Medical School to become a doctor you are doing more to end the your Race than any of the Jews ever could.
Is it really realistic to do this with blacks though? For one thing, having females marry the government costs a fortune. For another thing, it requires a certain level of development for the government to take the place of male providers. Also, it requires a certain level of intelligence and ability to delay gratification to curtail breeding behavior that an r-selected primate species likely doesn’t possess. Look at blacks in America. Despite the host population imposing feminism on them at enormous expense, the only method of population control that has worked is paying sheboons to have lots of abortions.

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S » January 29th, 2017, 5:12 pm

I think the problem will be sorting itself out in another couple of decades if not sooner. Think about it, most labor is going to be replaced with AI and robots most likely. Most of the labor done right now is by black and brown people, with the exception of countries that don't wish to import Africans to their countries like in Asia. In the developed countries that start to convert to technology driven businesses, most companies are going to be hiring individuals with 100+ IQ's and who are trainable to be able to work in the new technologically based society that's being created. Basically, Europeans and Asians will be filling most of these roles with some North Africans and Middle Easterner's in the mix. Once countries don't need cheap labor to run their economies, most of these Africans and other mixed people's will be seen as leeches on the society for the most part and non contributors. I believe the world will segregate itself further into have and have-not nations rather than the liberal wet dream of some socialized global paradise where the contributors to human civilization support the non-contributors. The only thing I worry about though is in the sports area where they could still be imported to countries for their athletic abilities since they generally are superior in many physical sports except perhaps swimming, ha ha.

All programming nowadays is mostly done by Europeans and Asians, the languages were created by the European mind and are geared for that type of analytic reasoning. Asians can mimic it but can't generally create their own while a high percentage of other races can never come close to comprehending this kind of technology communication on a mass scale, maybe only 10% of Africans have the potential and their own kind will just go ape-shit and kill the smarter ones once some kind of calamity goes down where they would have to work together to survive. Unlike Europeans or Asians who have the capability to do this, Africans and mixed brown people form lets say South America generally cannot.

I believe in the 2020's there will be major conflict between all these 'refugees' and Europeans and it's not going to be pretty. Africans without technology and living on the doll cannot support a European civilization and they will eventually be seen for what they are, parasites. I don't think liberals will be able to defend them anymore once the society and it's main source of economics changes with the technological change that's about to occur over the next 10-20 years.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » January 29th, 2017, 6:09 pm

Mr S wrote:I think the problem will be sorting itself out in another couple of decades if not sooner. Think about it, most labor is going to be replaced with AI and robots most likely. Most of the labor done right now is by black and brown people, with the exception of countries that don't wish to import Africans to their countries like in Asia. In the developed countries that start to convert to technology driven businesses, most companies are going to be hiring individuals with 100+ IQ's and who are trainable to be able to work in the new technologically based society that's being created. Basically, Europeans and Asians will be filling most of these roles with some North Africans and Middle Easterner's in the mix. Once countries don't need cheap labor to run their economies, most of these Africans and other mixed people's will be seen as leeches on the society for the most part and non contributors.
It goes without saying that blacks are already largely useless. Everyone knows that. This shows no sign of translating into their disappearance though. How do you imagine it will work? Will humans stop feeding them, shoot them or what?

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » January 29th, 2017, 6:09 pm

I know you don't like black people, but how do you think murder is noble? If they are anti-life savages, it makes sense to simply keep them out. Even Hitler never murdered the Jews. He just wanted them out. You want to pull a Stalin and murder everyone.

And keep in mind, God created all different races of humanity. When you're hating the race which God created, you may be offending God. He says that even if you mock the poor, you're offending Him. How much does a man offend God when he hates a whole race which God created?

And the same person who advocates genocide also wants to trick women into bed to spread his superior genes around.

If I didn't know better, I would think Cornfed was some kind of fiction character; something made up. Does he really think like this?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » January 29th, 2017, 6:13 pm

Adama wrote:I know you don't like black people, but how do you think murder is noble? If they are anti-life savages, it makes sense to simply keep them out.
Doing nothing will result in plenty of murders and ultimately the end of human and much other life. If you are suggesting confining blacks to part of Africa and not feeding them, this would be a version of solution 1. in the OP.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » January 29th, 2017, 6:25 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:I know you don't like black people, but how do you think murder is noble? If they are anti-life savages, it makes sense to simply keep them out.
Doing nothing will result in plenty of murders and ultimately the end of human and much other life. If you are suggesting confining blacks to part of Africa and not feeding them, this would be a version of solution 1. in the OP.
The problem is not black people. It is that the elites want to send one population of people to destroy another population. It's willful and intentional destruction of civilization. They are engineering this.

You are right about one thing. This is about all of human life, but it isn't simply murderous blacks. It is also Islam and refugees, feminism, international shyster money lending, off shoring of jobs, inadequate incomes for American labor (stagnant wages while CEOs make mega millions), political correctness, and even food, medicine and water.

You see the very thing that you want to see happen to blacks for being black, is the same thing elites want to do to whites. They want to murder whites off; reduce the population; make whites sterile; prevent the creation of large families; cause distraction with football, racism and politics. The importation of people is just one of the means by which they want to accomplish this. But it is a multi-faceted system.

I am not advocating confining anyone.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » January 29th, 2017, 6:33 pm

Adama wrote:The problem is not black people. It is that the elites want to send one population of people to destroy another population. It's willful and intentional destruction of civilization. They are engineering this.

You are right about one thing. This is about all of human life, but it isn't simply murderous blacks. It is also Islam and refugees, feminism, international shyster money lending, off shoring of jobs, inadequate incomes for American labor (stagnant wages while CEOs make mega millions), political correctness, and even food, medicine and water.
There are lots of problems caused by the global elite, but how do we solve this particular one? It should never have come to this in the first place in that there should be a few million blacks living wild and free in Africa and humans should leave them to run their own lives as we do with other species. However, since this is not the case, how to we put things right? Pretending there is no problem is not a viable strategy.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » January 29th, 2017, 6:38 pm

I don't think fantasies of murder is the answer either. Only way to do anything is for you to become a leader of the world.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid » January 29th, 2017, 6:58 pm

Get real I don't know about that 'R-selection' hyperbole lol. Although behind, black birth rate is declining too, with just some exceptions. That whites and north asians are choosing to go extinct is another matter.

Cornfed just needs to shoot/mow-down something, anything :lol:

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?

http://www.epi.org/blog/black-birth-rat ... hite-rate/

*Semi-related:
On that second link, at the bottom, check out that tweet (mobile) by a subversive jewish chick. Just straight from the horses mouth. When i'm trying to be more understanding, they just pop up with those gems.
Last edited by droid on January 29th, 2017, 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid » January 29th, 2017, 7:08 pm

Mr S wrote:I think the problem will be sorting itself out in another couple of decades if not sooner. Think about it, most labor is going to be replaced with AI and robots most likely. Most of the labor done right now is by black and brown people, with the exception of countries that don't wish to import Africans to their countries like in Asia. In the developed countries that start to convert to technology driven businesses, most companies are going to be hiring individuals with 100+ IQ's and who are trainable to be able to work in the new technologically based society that's being created. Basically, Europeans and Asians will be filling most of these roles with some North Africans and Middle Easterner's in the mix. Once countries don't need cheap labor to run their economies, most of these Africans and other mixed people's will be seen as leeches on the society for the most part and non contributors. I believe the world will segregate itself further into have and have-not nations rather than the liberal wet dream of some socialized global paradise where the contributors to human civilization support the non-contributors. The only thing I worry about though is in the sports area where they could still be imported to countries for their athletic abilities since they generally are superior in many physical sports except perhaps swimming, ha ha.

All programming nowadays is mostly done by Europeans and Asians, the languages were created by the European mind and are geared for that type of analytic reasoning. Asians can mimic it but can't generally create their own while a high percentage of other races can never come close to comprehending this kind of technology communication on a mass scale, maybe only 10% of Africans have the potential and their own kind will just go ape-shit and kill the smarter ones once some kind of calamity goes down where they would have to work together to survive. Unlike Europeans or Asians who have the capability to do this, Africans and mixed brown people form lets say South America generally cannot.

I believe in the 2020's there will be major conflict between all these 'refugees' and Europeans and it's not going to be pretty. Africans without technology and living on the doll cannot support a European civilization and they will eventually be seen for what they are, parasites. I don't think liberals will be able to defend them anymore once the society and it's main source of economics changes with the technological change that's about to occur over the next 10-20 years.
I disagree, automation will provide a basic comfortable living and they will succumb to the same birthrate decline. It's already happening in southamerica.
Also give it a few more years for full smartphone adoption and pretty soon we'll see african based PUA sites lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » January 29th, 2017, 8:51 pm

droid wrote:Get real I don't know about that 'R-selection' hyperbole lol. Although behind, black birth rate is declining too, with just some exceptions. That whites and north asians are choosing to go extinct is another matter.
I think with current trends, Sub-Saharan Africans are projected to become half the world population withing fifty years. That means destroying the fauna of Africa and then spilling across the borders to contaminate the rest of the world, as is already happening. This obviously can’t be allowed to occur.