UPDATE: The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. Welcome back everyone!



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Theme


Origin of modern Jews

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2964
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Origin of modern Jews

Post by MrMan » March 1st, 2017, 6:44 pm

Kradmelder wrote:Jews are spawns of Satan. According to the Book of John:

44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me.
Jesus is a Jew. He said this to a specific group of Jews. He also told them that they were Abraham's seed.

Who is your father? Do you live in a way that pleases God?

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Origin of modern Jews

Post by starchild5 » March 2nd, 2017, 2:26 am

MrMan wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Jews are Aliens...Rest all is BS distractions...If you cannot understand this..You are a slave.
Insult those who disagree with you, right up front. That's one method of persuasion. It's a shaming tactic.
Jews are too brilliant, they are way too coordinated...They follow their own Talmud which no other human race follows and it's totally against humanity as they consider us as Animals aka goyim.
There are a lot of conflicting opinions in the Talmud. I am not sure which ones you have in mind. Certain of the commentators believed that Gentiles could be righteous.

It is interesting that you would consider the type of stuff in the Talmud as evidence that Jews are aliens. Do you mean 'space alien' or just 'foreign' to the rest of humanity?
What makes Jews Aliens is...They know their Weakness aka they are less in numbers, so entire system on earth is one of CHAOS ..They cannot fight humanity one on one..
Is this supposed to be proof they are space aliens, or just 'alien' in some other sense.? There was chaos in various parts of the world before the Jews were scattered from their homeland.

They will surely loose, so they create BS after BS after BS...Lies after Lies after Lies...Layers of B**lSh*t


This is interesting. So would you consider yourself to be a Jewish alien, too?
Jews also put their Race first not them...Classic Alien trait....They are subtle like Snakes...Unapologetic while killing millions of humans every year.
Emphasizing the importance of in-group more than modern individualists value the individual is a very common trait in human culture. Collectivists cultures do this.
They got a very good hold on technology...Another Alien trait.
Do you mean 'Alien trait' to refer to some kind of 'foreigner' trait, or do you mean space aliens have a good hold on technology. If the latter, could you give us some concrete evidence that space aliens have a good hold on technology? Hollywood movies don't count. Come to think of it, there are a lot of Jews in Hollywood. Do you think that maybe, must maybe, some of these aliens in the movies may just not be real? If the Jews made them up, that could be a whopper of a conspiracy theory.

Just think of this conspiracy theory: These alien movie story lines aren't real. Jewish Hollywood people (along with some Gentiles) made up the stories for entertainment purposes. You believed some of the things you saw in these films about aliens. I suppose you could blame the Jews and say they duped you into believing in aliens. That would be a humdinger of a conspiracy theory.

I wouldn't really blame the Jews to much for that, personally, since I think these stories were intended as fiction.

But then there is the double reverse psychology. They present the stories as fiction, maybe even knowing that some people will accept them as reality. But they know along that it's fiction. Wow, what a conspiracy theory! Maybe I should make a YouTube video on it.
..Its incredible that, less than 1% of a tribe can control 90% of world economy for centuries.
I don't know where you get your statistics or if they can be verified. The Roman Catholic Church didn't want Christians charging each other interest because of certain passages in the Old Testament. Religious Jews weren't supposed to charge each other interest, but they could charge Gentiles interest. Rulers saw a need for money lending, and governments allowed Jews to lend at interest, and wouldn't allow Jews to own land. Getting into the interest business made certain of the Jews rich. Jews also tended to value education and preparing their children and grandchildren for their future. Over time, certain Jewish bankers and other individuals grew more and more in power and wealth, and it passed down through the family. There doesn't have to be a very big overarching conspiracy theory to explain this. The Jews don't have to be space aliens for this to happen.
It may also be that, there were a human Jewish tribe on earth which they Hijacked...Aliens would do that, if they want to go under the radar of human scrutiny.
Jews can actually reproduce with Gentiles, you know. They aren't a different species.

I disagree with one of your statements here. I think aliens would create snake babies that jump out of the stomachs of human beings who serve as their hosts. Yeah. And they'd be able to knock you unconscious by using a special grip on your shoulder.
If I make ONE SINGLE MISTAKE...People will crucify me on Earth, I will be disowned by family, bring shame to family etc etc...As a human..It's even harder to please the opposite sex, my own kind, make money but this tribe has no problem with money at all and we are talking about Trillions but they are so cunning that humanity never revolts against them.
So if people disown you if you make a mistake and if it is hard to please the opposite sex, that is supposed to be evidence that the Jews are space aliens. Do you think Jewish men always find it easy to please the opposite sex? Jews are disproportionately represented in Hollywood and the New York film and TV theme. The theme of the nerdy Jewish guy who has no success with women is a common theme on TV in the US. I've seen several episodes of 'The Big Bang Theory." I think one or two of those fictional nerds is Jewish. It took them a while to find women.

If you make one mistake and you are crucified and your family is shamed, maybe that has more to do with your own local culture than with the Jews. There aren't a lot of Jews in India, are there? Americans aren't so shamed when their family member commits a crime. What is the one mistake you would make that people would crucify you over? Everywhere I've lived, you'd have to do something pretty bad to be ostracized as badly as you describe.
Jews with their Intelligence and Coordination are...Only another Alien race can destroy them...I don't think humans can ever defeat Jews...Humans are too self-loathing, have guilt feelings to coordinate an attack against Jews...humans are also too soft to Kill unless brainwashed aka by the Jews.
So you don't think there were any pre-Abraham wars or violence? Is human archaeology and history all just a big Jewish conspiracy in your opinion?
If you read Lloyd Pye...He has proven beyond doubt with DNA analysis that, there are many Alien races that look exactly like humans and Jews are one of them from my analysis...They are just too brilliant
Never heard of him. If you define certain strands of human DNA as alien, you can 'prove' your case using circular reasoning. Where does he get the alien DNA to compare against humans he considers to be aliens?
I rest my case. 8)

You are very human. I give you that. Too Logical, Wants Proofs, Do not believe in Perception, You are way too good, You will never settle down on others experience...The Aliens have to come and sit with you and have a cup of coffee to make you believe Aliens exists. :lol:

You are very reasonable, You seek Method in Madness. You need Proof...You are sane. You go by the logic.

Logic, Reasoning, Proof do not do anything to me as they all can be easily controlled. You are asking for Proof from the ones who created you. :lol:


Keep On Looking For More Logic on Jews. Good Luck with that and I really mean it.

When you find the sanity of Jews. Do let me know.

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Origin of modern Jews

Post by starchild5 » March 2nd, 2017, 2:31 am

fschmidt wrote:
MrMan wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Jews are Aliens
Insult those who disagree with you, right up front.
Not at all, I take this as a complement. Humanity disgusts me, so I would much rather be an Alien. I would just ask starchild5 to grant my Mexican wife and my children honorary Alien status.
Unfortunately, Once you go human, you never go Alien :lol:

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2964
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Origin of modern Jews

Post by MrMan » March 2nd, 2017, 7:14 am

starchild5 wrote: I rest my case. 8)

You are very human. I give you that. Too Logical, Wants Proofs, Do not believe in Perception, You are way too good, You will never settle down on others experience...The Aliens have to come and sit with you and have a cup of coffee to make you believe Aliens exists. :lol:
What do you mean by 'perception'? How do you perceive aliens. Whose experiences am I supposed to be settle down on? Have you had coffee with aliens? How about experiencing one of those 'probes' or encounters with a space ship? What is your evidence for believing in aliens?

And why would whatever combination of sci-fi movie and conspiracy theory scenarios you string together happen to be true, just because you came up with it? I mean, I could imagine that flying invisible pink elephants are conspiring to cause some the world's problems: the spread of diseases, the inability of many young college graduates to get good jobs, and the inability of many members of this forum to form meaningful relationships with the opposite sex.

Why should someone believe that an alien-Jewish conspiracy is behind these problems instead of my imagined flying invisible pink elephants? Why does there have to be a conspiracy theory at all to explain these problems?

Btw, humans come in all varieties. Maybe I'm logical in a lot of ways. Some people are less logical. Some go by instinct, emotion, or just what they want to believe. I'm human. Your'e human. We have different perspectives.
Logic, Reasoning, Proof do not do anything to me as they all can be easily controlled. You are asking for Proof from the ones who created you. :lol:
I believe God created us, and that God revealed Himself through various prophets and His Son Jesus and in other ways. I know better than to think I have to demand a list of evidence from God, but after believing in Him, there is plenty of evidence of His existence on a personal level. For example, I've prayed for very detailed things, even a detailed string of things on one occasion that comes to mind, that were answered very specifically. And then there are spiritual gifts and things of that nature where the Lord reveals secrets one wouldn't know by natural means.

I do wonder what the appeal is for you for a modern made-up creation scenario that doesn't have any backing for it at all, I presume, an alien creation scenario? Does it appeal to you because it is non-mainstream, non-conventional, and more 'conspiracy' than other scenarios?
Last edited by MrMan on March 2nd, 2017, 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1715
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Origin of modern Jews

Post by Kradmelder » March 2nd, 2017, 7:32 am

It seems like there is a fundamental chasm between Easterners and westerners. Westerners define the world as good and evil, God and Satan. Easterners do not have a concept of Satan. In that sense muslims are Easterners.

So for westerners it is easier to fit in the behaviour of jews as satanic, spawns of Satan etc. For Easterners there is no such compass so alien fits in easier. AlI enjoy doesn't fit in to a traditional Christian rearing that we are God's children.

For me alien is an alien thought. But I can see jews as a cancer in society and an evil force. For an Easterner perhaps seeing an evil force is not intituitive.

MrMan there is also a very big difference from those unable to form meaningful relationships with the opposite sex and those choosing not to. The former implies the man himself is flawed. The latter is a choice. You can and have before but prefer to do other things in life, or experience turned you off relationships. I was the latter group but have now chosen to form one. It is not difficult. Just few women are worth being involved with. So anytime that choice had to be made I walked away. There are men that never can because they are too disturbed, too selfish, too sociopathic, too miserable or depressed etc. They are not hard to spot and women can also spot them. They blame women yet never ask what would they offer a woman and why doesn't a woman want them.

Some men on here are married. Johan, chanta, outwest etc. Notice they are always balanced, polite decent etc. The ones who are chronic single and can't get women, note how they come across. Women also see it.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2964
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Origin of modern Jews

Post by MrMan » March 2nd, 2017, 10:37 am

I don't get why people say modern Jews are fake Jews. In the first century, there were plenty of Jews who were the physical seed of Abraham who rejected the Messiah. Are modern Jews really much different from the Jews described in the Bible? Paul was grieved of it, enough that he had a strong enough desire to consider himself accursed from Christ for the sake of his people if it were possible. Moses had offered to have his name blotted out of the book for his people. Paul predicted a time when all Israel would be saved. But blindness in part had happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. The Bible warns Gentiles who are grafted into the olive tree not to boast against the branches. (Read Romans 11.) Salvation is by grace. It is foolish for Gentiles to pretend like they are better than Jews or more deserving.

If you say Jews who rejected the Messiah are bad, how does Romans present Gentiles? Are Gentiles, in general, any better? Look at the description of the type of men who became idolaters in Romans 1. A lot of idolaters are Gentiles. Is that a nice rosey picture of Gentiles?

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Origin of modern Jews

Post by starchild5 » March 3rd, 2017, 3:05 am

MrMan wrote: I believe God created us, and that God revealed Himself through various prophets and His Son Jesus and in other ways. I know better than to think I have to demand a list of evidence from God, but after believing in Him, there is plenty of evidence of His existence on a personal level. For example, I've prayed for very detailed things, even a detailed string of things on one occasion that comes to mind, that were answered very specifically. And then there are spiritual gifts and things of that nature where the Lord reveals secrets one wouldn't know by natural means.

I do wonder what the appeal is for you for a modern made-up creation scenario that doesn't have any backing for it at all, I presume, an alien creation scenario? Does it appeal to you because it is non-mainstream, non-conventional, and more 'conspiracy' than other scenarios?
ohhh God...You should have told me about your Jesus earlier..I would not have bothered with you. Thank You for telling me that you believe in Jesus.

Invoke the GOD clause and all problems gone. You need to get out more often and see the world...Its ain't love, light and peace.

Whole christianity and Jesus is nothing but another Jewish con...Jesus is a Jew...How convenient....I believe you love israel too and hate palestinians. Gods Chosen Ones.

Jesus died for our sins ..is the best plan almighty could come up with but make sure Satan is alive and well.

What's the point for dying for our sins, when satan is still alive? and then conveniently you have Anti-Christ concept and Second Coming concept in Bible...WOW

The world is going to hell each and everyday but you been a "Christian" won't see it. You only care about your prayers being answered which I have no proof of either.

Now, show me the proof when your prayers got answered just like the way you keep asking me for proof.

Where is your proof?

Let's make an experiment in the open...We agree on a certain point for all of us to see and then you pray to your god and lets see if that goes away? agreed?

Now. I know why you are having such a hard time understanding concept of Alien...

You are a bible thumping Christian...The one who I can guarantee have no hope for salvation ever, how do i know, because I'm a Christian myself.

-------------------------

Ohh man...I wasted so much time...If only you would have said you believed in Jesus the Christ almighty...I would not have wasted my time replying to you, because you are a man of god, you have already made your mind that Jesus will save you..right?

You fooled me..Good job...

Only people I know who cannot be saved ever are Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists specifically and those on the borderline of various faiths around the world.

I was looking for open minded people like Winston...Not you...Who we know would be saved by Jesus...

Why bother replying to me man...You have your Jesus already..He will save you.. :D ..You already made your mind. This is not the first time, I'm debating with a Christian and I loose every time...

I hope there was some way, you could have told me this earlier.

You are right...I'm wrong....All I needed from you was the word Jesus and it was game over for me.
Last edited by starchild5 on March 3rd, 2017, 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6205
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Origin of modern Jews

Post by Adama » March 3rd, 2017, 3:16 am

Starchild, you are openly accepting of demons though, although you don't like Satan. The fallen angels, the demons, are the aliens. Why do you think they are usually portrayed as reptiles? They are the serpents. Aliens is just a cover for demons.

And there is no such thing as AI. There is only the mind of God.

Jesus Christ is the Creator, but it is apparent to me that the vast majority of forum members are unable to believe, having openly denied Him and accused Him of wrongdoing, which seems to me is the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. He died for our sins to rescue us from eternal death, known as hell. Too late for those who've known and rejected Him though.

Starchild you were never a Christian. If you had been a Christian, you would know better and have more respect for God, as He would have revealed Himself and His power to you, as He has to both me and MrMan, and you would fear crossing Him.

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Origin of modern Jews

Post by starchild5 » March 3rd, 2017, 3:58 am

Adama wrote:Starchild, you are openly accepting of demons though, although you don't like Satan. The fallen angels, the demons, are the aliens. Why do you think they are usually portrayed as reptiles? They are the serpents. Aliens is just a cover for demons.

And there is no such thing as AI. There is only the mind of God.

Jesus Christ is the Creator, but it is apparent to me that the vast majority of forum members are unable to believe, having openly denied Him and accused Him of wrongdoing, which seems to me is the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. He died for our sins to rescue us from eternal death, known as hell. Too late for those who've known and rejected Him though.

Starchild you were never a Christian. If you had been a Christian, you would know better and have more respect for God, as He would have revealed Himself and His power to you, as He has to both me and MrMan, and you would fear crossing Him.
I never ever said Aliens are Good. I accept that Aliens are nothing but Demons mentioned in bible, fallen angels are the same folks...The Nephilim story in Bible, The giants are true too

Someone got to give me credit for walking upto Christianity, reading the bible for 12 years and agreeing to it :D

Will the Christians do the same and read some of the UFO contactee books. It should work both ways right.

Let's be honest here Adama & Mrman ..How many UFO contactee books have you read? ..Since, You already know Jesus is right and is the only truth and he will save you...What's the point in reading other books right? if not...Why have you not read a single UFO contactee books?..when you know the Alien Concept is the Most ridiculed one in mainstream society?

Why is the government in America hell bent on denying that Aliens don't exist ..Does that mean they believe in Christ? When Adama very well knows...The US government worships Satan, then why would they also say Aliens don't exist? THINK.

Why are True Christians and US government agree on Aliens being figment of Starchilds Imagination :D

So both Jesus believers & Satan Worshipers Do not believe in Aliens. How convenient.

Also, You are totally misunderstanding me. I know Bible is RIGHT BUT it was not created by the REAL GOD.

Why?

Because, Bible has a Countdown.

There is rapture, there is Anti-Christ, there is Second Coming...All based on TIME. It has to happen. You are a Christian...You must believe in these concepts right...Then you are believing in a Count Down....The Binary Systems have Count Downs NOT GOD.

If you are a true Christian...You must wait for Gods second arrival and save you. You must wait for rapture.

I believe in Rapture too but its not what they tell you in Bible..Its disintegration of DNA...Most Humans will turn into Zombies during Rapture. Humanity was created by Nasty Aliens, Not by God...It has an Expiry Date...We are running on a Count Down...There is a Set Time when Humanity will cease to exist...Those Nasty Aliens, who created us, wrote the bible based on a count down...which is true too.

Bible is the true story of creation and it has a set end time as well. Aliens aka Fake Pretending God created us and the bible...He knows everything about us and when we cease to exist, when rapture will come, when he will come etc etc..

Adama for the record....I believe in Bible...I know its right...The problem really is you not having read any UFO contactee books which we know you would not because you already know Bible is right...and Jesus is the truth....

The difference here is one of open mindedness and nothing else...

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6205
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Origin of modern Jews

Post by Adama » March 3rd, 2017, 4:41 am

Hey, Starchild, that's unfortunate that you read the Bible 12 times and never got saved. How many of the salvation verses do you know? Have you memorized anything? I think you never ate the meat of it, and I doubt you drank its milk either.

I haven't read any contactee books, but I did watch an interview of a female UFO/Alien worshiper on Youtube, who claimed she got abducted and has space babies and everything. It was funny though, and sad that she believes those things.


By the way, Starchild, correlation doesn't equal causation. The USA gov is actually on both sides when you really examine things. UFOs are a hoax and the government is in on it. They started it, now they are denying it. It just lends more credibility of the existence of UFOs seemingly in the minds of UFO believers because the gov seems to be against it. No, those Satan worshipers are deceiving you into thinking they are against it. They are the ones behind the UFO hoax altogether.

And yes, aliens may be part of some kind of grand scheme they have planned for the end times right before the Anti-Christ is revealed.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6205
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Origin of modern Jews

Post by Adama » March 3rd, 2017, 4:54 am

starchild5 wrote:
Also, You are totally misunderstanding me. I know Bible is RIGHT BUT it was not created by the REAL GOD.

Why?

Because, Bible has a Countdown.

There is rapture, there is Anti-Christ, there is Second Coming...All based on TIME. It has to happen. You are a Christian...You must believe in these concepts right...Then you are believing in a Count Down....The Binary Systems have Count Downs NOT GOD.

If you are a true Christian...You must wait for Gods second arrival and save you. You must wait for rapture.

I believe in Rapture too but its not what they tell you in Bible..Its disintegration of DNA...Most Humans will turn into Zombies during Rapture. Humanity was created by Nasty Aliens, Not by God...It has an Expiry Date...We are running on a Count Down...There is a Set Time when Humanity will cease to exist...Those Nasty Aliens, who created us, wrote the bible based on a count down...which is true too.

Bible is the true story of creation and it has a set end time as well. Aliens aka Fake Pretending God created us and the bible...He knows everything about us and when we cease to exist, when rapture will come, when he will come etc etc..

Adama for the record....I believe in Bible...I know its right...The problem really is you not having read any UFO contactee books which we know you would not because you already know Bible is right...and Jesus is the truth....

The difference here is one of open mindedness and nothing else...
Only thing is, by your own logic, you're wrong. The Bible is right, which is a correct assertion. And it is also from God. How do we know this? Because the Bible is right. And the Bible itself says it is from God. If it is correct, and it is, then when it says it is God's Word, then it must therefore BE God's Word. You don't believe the Bible is right, because otherwise you'd have the recognition that it is from God and that it is His Word.

What role does God play? Dare I ask?

And it isn't a countdown. It is information of what is going to happen. It is just foretelling of the events that will happen. There is no countdown.

And if you knew what was good, you'd know that you ought to believe in Christ, so that you could have eternal life in heaven, and get to experience a life without the pain that comes from sin and disconnection from God.

Unfortunately, as Romans 1 tells us, if you are exalting foolishness instead of giving glory to God, then your mind will be darkened.

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Origin of modern Jews

Post by starchild5 » March 4th, 2017, 2:43 am

Adama wrote:
I haven't read any contactee books, but I did watch an interview of a female UFO/Alien worshiper on Youtube, who claimed she got abducted and has space babies and everything. It was funny though, and sad that she believes those things.
This is the real problem.

Most people are Simpleton's. They can be easily fooled. They control the opposition and put on ridiculous stories out there to discredit UFO's and Aliens. This is Psy-op 101...CIA counter intelligence program.

They put on these ridiculous fake stories "who claimed she got abducted and has space babies and everything"

Now, You are talking about Alex Jones...Who make truth movement look bad for mainstream.

----------------------

You gotta be smart on these things...You are smart on interpreting the bible but cannot figure out most Aliens stories out there are fake and to discredit the movement..

This is how they faked 911 and bombed Iraq.

They do this with Christians as well, create fake stories to make look true christians bad...I'm sure you know this...

If you are really true to yourself and humanity..You will look into both sides.

Start with this book.

Alex Newald...Co-Evolution...

This would give you an idea of what Aliens are and they are nowhere as they project on mainstream.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”