Melbourne. Streets of Fear at hands of African Crime Gangs

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Melbourne. Streets of Fear at hands of African Crime Gangs

Post by Mr S »

So how long do you think it will take the average Australian to wake up to how Africans behave in Western societies? I don't think they have been exposed enough until maybe the current influx of mass immigration to all Western countries within the last 20 years or so.

https://freedomspectator.com/melbourne-streets-fear/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Melbourne. Streets of Fear at hands of African Crime Gan

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I've been to Australia so I would think they are too concerned with the more devastating impacts of groups like Aborigines, Maori street thugs, and Middle Eastern gangs.

African gangs are but an afterthought in Australia.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Mr S wrote:So how long do you think it will take the average Australian to wake up to how Africans behave in Western societies? I don't think they have been exposed enough until maybe the current influx of mass immigration to all Western countries within the last 20 years or so.

https://freedomspectator.com/melbourne-streets-fear/
What did they expect letting these savages in? May as well go open the monkey cages at the zoo and then complain who trashed the zoo and stole all the peanuts and bananas?

There is a saying in africa. You can take a darkie out of the bush but you cannot take the bush out of a darkie.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I've been to Australia so I would think they are too concerned with the more devastating impacts of groups like Aborigines, Maori street thugs, and Middle Eastern gangs.
All of those things do indeed suck, and if you look at the commonalities of them, there is a message to be seen there if you look hard enough for it.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I've been to Australia so I would think they are too concerned with the more devastating impacts of groups like Aborigines, Maori street thugs, and Middle Eastern gangs.
All of those things do indeed suck, and if you look at the commonalities of them, there is a message to be seen there if you look hard enough for it.
Yes, that the white Australian population is descended from a white prisoner colony of hardened criminals. Aussie "Bogans" are white and they outnumber all those groups combined, dumbass.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Yes, that the white Australian population is descended from a white prisoner colony of hardened criminals. Aussie "Bogans" are white and they outnumber all those groups combined, dumbass.
Now you're breaking out of your "yes massah" shell. Good for you. Yes, bogans are far are savage than any group currently in Australia. Lest we forget who it is that makes trips to the Northern Territory looking to get comfy with young aboriginal girls. Hint: It isn't any of the brown immigrant populations.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf