The Ugly Mess they Call Multiculturalism

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Multiculturalism means respecting everyone's culture except for your own. If your trying to exploit a large population of people you promote "multiculturalism" because it creates social chaos, the more chaos the more profit, the more political power is concentrated.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

BeijaFlor
Freshman Poster

Post by BeijaFlor »

Quite a hefty post, ladislav - cogent and instructive. I'm impressed.

I'm ... well, unhappy with the political and cultural pressures that are turning the USA into "The Multi-Kulti States of Ameritopia." But this is the land of my birth, and after nearly sixty years of living here I'll always be "an American". (Northern European cocktail, genetically speaking. I have two direct ancestors who fought in the American Revolution - the Englishman was a Tory; the one who fought in the American Army was German. Go figure.)

With all that - I am preparing to expatriate in the next couple of years. Uruguay is high on my list of possibilities; so is Brazil, and I have relatives near Curitiba (southwest of São Paulo). Or I might just get a big enough sailboat to live aboard, and bum around the Caribbean, living on my pension.

I will do my best to assimilate, wherever I go, but that may not be all that good. Come to think of it, Uruguay might be my best bet to assimilate: I already speak "Portuñol" and I prefer yerba maté to coffee anyways.
odbo
Veteran Poster

War of the Gentiles ..coming soon

Post by odbo »

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: War of the Gentiles ..coming soon

Post by ladislav »

odbo wrote:
I am myself a bit right-off-center politically and economically but I have always had one big problem with people like this guy, namely, while their intentions seem quite fair, they lack historical facts and their logic is always flawed. They just lack the education and experience as well as world travel and international living to see what is really happening; and they simplify facts.
To wit: he shows the Jews as one monolithic mass bent on destroying the whites/gentiles. But it is just not the case. Most Jews just do not give a hoot in hell and half are now intermarrying. Most American Jews are not Jews at all if you ask me. And then he says that the Jews kind of flooded the country ( or facilitated flooding the country) with all these 3d worlders. But where is the proof of that? How did the facilitation take place? who was involved in this conspiracy? Names? Dates? Places? The main reason all these Euro countries and the US have all these poor people is because it is cheaper to hire these people. This is what Germany did- they took in all these Turks to help rebuild the country. Whoever is cheaper, that is who they take in. There were no Jews at the helm in Germany when they brought in all these Turks. And are there Jews at the factories that take in Mexican laborers because it is cheaper. Maybe some, but are they in the majority?
Europe is flooded with people from their former colonies and they are all looking to make a buck. Amsterdam is full of Indonesians- did the Jews invite them in?
Also, back in the old days in the US, the Jews were considered a non white minority along with the blacks. Even until the 1950ies they were not welcome in many parts of the country and were not allowed to even rent in some areas because they belonged to a Semitic race. The only thing open to them was law, film and newspapers. So, they kept developing in those areas and of course they succeeded after three generations. But did they really create multiculturalism?
How about a more obvious reason- who wants to live in America nowadays? Most EU countries's citizens do not need a visa to come to the US. So, how come the Us is not flooded with 20 million illegal Europeans who overstay visas? How come you don't see Belgians fly to Mexico and sneak across the border with the coyotes?
How come you don't have ten million Canadians crawling across the border in the dead of winter?
Virtually no one from most white countries wants to live in the US anymore. Only the very very poor people from 3d world countries go there. It is attractive to poor Africans, poor Bangladeshis but even Indian engineers are now leaving- there are more opportunities elsewhere. You have many East Asians coming because of educational and business opportunities. But US degrees, while a prestigious thing in China are worth little in the UK or even France. And in most Euro countries education is free, as well. And who wants to open a factory in the US among the Europeans? Very few.
And Poles and Ukrainians go and work in Western Europe all the time. He just does not know it.
Lastly, he is talking about "whites" as if these are an ethnic group world over. But it is only this case in the US and maybe some other Anglo countries. In Europe people think of themselves as what their nationality is, not as whites. So, he is projecting America onto other countries. a typical untraveled American.
A good brain but again, lacks facts and information.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Just to let some of you know.........

"Whites" were also segregated according to religion and nationality.

For instance:

Public Schools were almost not even created because the Protestants were afraid that "their" children would mix with the lowly Catholics...read Shanty Irish or White "niggers" as they were fondly called at the time.

Also, in my own state of Minnesota, they had segregated communities with cute names like Swede Hollow and Kraut Town.

Just say'in
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
odbo
Veteran Poster

seaside property in arizona up for sale

Post by odbo »

ladislav wrote:But where is the proof of that? How did the facilitation take place? who was involved in this conspiracy? Names? Dates? Places?
Give someone a piece of evidence and they call you anti-semitic. Bring them a dump-truck full of evidence and they call you crazy. Give them a few months to think it over and they come back with "I'd like to believe it, but there just isn't enough evidence."

You can't win. If a person refuses to open their eyes it's just a waste of time dealing with them. People tend to assume everything, and part of that baseless assumption is projection. Ordinary people can't believe there is a subversive group of people out there who think like this, because they wouldn't do it themselves. But they have never been around Jews for any length of time. And it's part of nature, psychopathic people don't really understand the existence of good people, and good people can't comprehend how sinister people think or why evil happens. But if they hung out with Jews they might come to see how important subversion of the host nation is to the Jewish identity. It's almost subconscious.

ladislav wrote:Also, back in the old days in the US, the Jews were considered a non white minority along with the blacks. Even until the 1950ies they were not welcome in many parts of the country and were not allowed to even rent in some areas because they belonged to a Semitic race. The only thing open to them was law, film and newspapers. So, they kept developing in those areas and of course they succeeded after three generations.
Keep spinning those wheels, only an imbecile would buy that bullshit. They were persecuted and couldn't find jobs so they ran to a desolate town called Hollywood and had their most creative paedophiles create an entire industry based around flooding the country with perverse films? Their tactics never change, historically they divert blame by taking victim status and empathetic goyim are only too happy to feel sorry for them. In reality they were the ones doing the persecuting, in America and throughout history. The question is why do you take their drivel at face value, with no evidence? You're a Jew, so I expect you to be a blinded, tribal, jackass. But why do gentiles keep believing them? If every facet of organized Jewry is found to lie time after time about everything under the sun with no remorse and fearing no recourse.. how long does it take a person to finally wise up and bother to check up their ludicrous claims.

How stupid do you have to be to believe they got into banking and usury because they were "prevented" from farming, and "were forced" into gold, and eventually Jew-El-ry like diamonds. Jews despise hard work and see a farmer as the lowest of all professions. That should tell you a lot about their character. They always preferred to live in segregated "ghettos". This is true to this day. There are entire neighborhoods in California, Florida or New York, full of nothing but Jews. There's nothing unusual about that, the Chinese, the Koreans, and many other groups do the same. The difference is the Jews claim persecution. You can have an American town 100% controlled and populated by nothing but Jews. But should they have a visitor from Israel, the host will swear to them that some bogeyman who lives on the other side of the train tracks, lets call them Mexicans, beats them up and the poor Jews have to watch out because they are under constant threat of being physically assaulted.

Since they think nothing of lying, the Jew will even lie to himself about the situation, to the point where they are living in an alternate reality. Some claim (and actually believe) that the Muslims financed Hitler. These bat-shit insane ideas serve to prop-up the siege mentality, the fear and hate (often stemming from embedded belief that they are hated for no reason), that keeps the average Jew oblivious to the fact that he's on the side that is laying siege on innocent people. Jews claim persecution more readily than any feminist. They revel in victim-hood, and the businessmen and other higher-ups enjoy using the victim-status (always based completely on lies) as a cloak while they are secretly f***ing the goyim. In Israel every loony sect has their own neighborhoods. And yes, they claim persecution. That's right, they claim (and sometimes fully believe) that their loony sect of say, 40 members, are the true Jews, and are under threat of annihilation by the false Jews. Who they defend against by throwing stones and verbal insults, and moaning to anyone stupid enough to listen.

Such is the traditional life and culture of Israel, particularly old Jerusalem. Why anyone would want to visit I can only imagine. It's not like in a civil society where conservatives and radicals or any other polar opposite can live on the same block, peacefully, without getting into fights and stone throwing contests everyday. But maybe you should go Ladislav, ask them what they think of Europeans, Americans, the future of the white man. Get it straight from the horse's mouth. After all, it's not the Malaysians nor even the American government who masterminded multiculturalism and mass-immigration into white nations. Find who is flooding these nations with anti-white, pro-globalism propaganda, and who is censoring dissent, and you will find who the enemy is.

ScottRoberts
Freshman Poster

Re: War of the Gentiles ..coming soon

Post by ScottRoberts »

ladislav wrote:

I am myself a bit right-off-center politically and economically but I have always had one big problem with people like this guy, namely, while their intentions seem quite fair, they lack historical facts and their logic is always flawed. They just lack the education and experience as well as world travel and international living to see what is really happening; and they simplify facts.
Oh really? I have traveled the world (not sure what this has to do with anything) and I have 5 degrees currently hanging on my wall (to include two M/A's). All of which is documented, even though it is completely irrelevant. Besides, all my "higher education" achieved was to brainwash me THAT much more. Lies were simply being reinforced at a higher level. All of which I eventually had to unlearn.

Why focus on the messenger at all? IF I am as uneducated and inexperienced as you claim, then why not rebut my actual points instead? It should be easy to do, based on your assessment of the messenger (who just happens to be me in this instance).
To wit: he shows the Jews as one monolithic mass bent on destroying the whites/gentiles. But it is just not the case. Most Jews just do not give a hoot in hell and half are now intermarrying. Most American Jews are not Jews at all if you ask me.
It just so happens that I have made over 2,000 videos, so I have essentially covered/rebutted nonsense like this well in advance. Case in point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHkZevC6 ... ideo_title

And to further that point I will state the following yet again: "it's not ALL Jews, but it IS Jews nonetheless". Never once did I claim that "every single Jew is in on this conspiracy". So spare me the strawman arguments.

PS - While it certainly is NOT all Jews, you can take the following advice I offered and find out for yourself just how many will blindly defend them, despite knowing full well just how wrong they are: http://theforbiddentruth.net/10561-advi ... truly.html
And then he says that the Jews kind of flooded the country ( or facilitated flooding the country) with all these 3d worlders. But where is the proof of that? How did the facilitation take place? who was involved in this conspiracy? Names? Dates? Places?
The very next post in this thread offers a confession for you on that topic. Want more? Then the proof is all over my website: http://www.TheForbiddenTruth.net Where the Jews are named and their crimes are listed, one by one and Jew by Jew.

The main reason all these Euro countries and the US have all these poor people is because it is cheaper to hire these people.
That the best you got? Is that your "logical" explanation for Genocide? "Cheap Labor" in an economy which has been completely destroyed? There are no jobs to be had by American citizens, let alone jobs to be given away to foreigners.

Here's a simple outline for you. One that will highlight yet another part of the Jewish agenda:

-The Jews print money at will (giving them all the power to do with as they please).

-With that money, they purchased (stole) the entire American manufacturing industry (we create, they corrupt & destroy).

-Then, they moved it all to China (this all happened right under our noses in a relatively short span of time, yet very few are able to recognize the obvious, even to this day).

-All the while, they tax us into slavery, and sell us back OUR goods that are now laced with lead and other toxic substances (think that was a coincidence/accident or the fault of the Chinese slaves on the other end?). Yes, this is just another way the Jews have poisoned us (and our children).

-In the meantime, they stole OUR technologies (all they do in China is reproduce everything we invent, discover, and create), our military secrets, and fund the very RED army they will eventually use to strike the final blow in our coffin justified by our false "debt" to them. Do you "think" they are arming them for "nothing", and convincing the Chinese that we "owe" them for "no reason"? Will you still "believe" that as the RED Chinese army is marching down your street?

And on the back end of all of this, they have most of the American sheeple convinced that we somehow "owe" the Chinese, as they have engaged in a relentless propaganda campaign in China as well to convince them of the same ridiculous lie.

Wow.. What a scam these Jews have pulled off. Robbing us blind, destroying our economy, stripping our entire manufacturing industry down to the bones, and convincing the Chinese that we are in "debt" to them (of course the Jews have complete control over China, so all that "debt" they created on this end, goes right to them on the other...screwing us both coming and going)

Unless of course you "think" this was all a "coincidence" and "believe" that the Chinese somehow out smarted us, swooped in and stole everything on their own, and beat us at our own game...To point out the obvious: these are OUR inventions and OUR technologies, nothing originally "Chinese" about ANY of "their" products or weaponry.. especially that Chinese warship in the 1st post of this thread (what would they threaten us with if not armed with OUR military "secrets".. bows and arrows?).

Again, they are using OUR technologies against us... to include, in the not too distant future, the military technologies that were stolen from us. "Ironic" isn't it? Or so it would seem, to a person who is unaware of the Jewish agenda and their usual modus operandi.

http://theforbiddentruth.net/videos/1310/jew-hunt.html

"Cheap labor"? lol

This is what Germany did- they took in all these Turks to help rebuild the country. Whoever is cheaper, that is who they take in. There were no Jews at the helm in Germany when they brought in all these Turks. And are there Jews at the factories that take in Mexican laborers because it is cheaper. Maybe some, but are they in the majority?
Europe is flooded with people from their former colonies and they are all looking to make a buck. Amsterdam is full of Indonesians- did the Jews invite them in?
Also, back in the old days in the US, the Jews were considered a non white minority along with the blacks. Even until the 1950ies they were not welcome in many parts of the country and were not allowed to even rent in some areas because they belonged to a Semitic race. The only thing open to them was law, film and newspapers. So, they kept developing in those areas and of course they succeeded after three generations.

zzz... yeah.. I know I know I know.. It's all the White man's fault. As you refer back to more of the Jew taught anti-White propaganda we have all been indoctrinated to blindly accept. We're just "cheap", "lazy" and getting our "just desserts" from all of the "colonizations".

But did they really create multiculturalism?
Yes, and through the "law" and their massive propaganda campaign (always helps to have a monopoly over the media) they have forced it on us. They were able to murder TENS of MILLIONS of Whites in the past century, through war, famine, and Genocide (Ukrainian, Armenian, etc) and now they are attempting to strike the final blow by breeding us out of existence and bringing our enemies within our borders. How the hell could we ever defend ourselves against the non White hordes now that they are within the "castle" walls? Well, we can't, and we were not supposed to.

Jews were just "always the victims", right? They have been "unjustifiably scapegoated" all throughout time... zzz... "boo hoo" "oy vey".. the Jew cries out in pain, as he strikes YOU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUCykLKG ... ideo_title

How about a more obvious reason- who wants to live in America nowadays? Most EU countries's citizens do not need a visa to come to the US. So, how come the Us is not flooded with 20 million illegal Europeans who overstay visas?
I wouldn't want to live in a dying/decaying "empire" either. Not this one and not any of the empires from the past, which Jews also slowly(but surely) destroyed. Do you "think" Jews have been expelled 109TIMES over "nothing"? Over some "sudden antisemitism"? There is a clear pattern of behavior, with an obvious common denominator. Unless of course you want to blame EVERYONE else, in each of these 109 instances, while claiming that Jews were "always completely innocent"... zzzz...
So, he is projecting America onto other countries. a typical untraveled American.
A good brain but again, lacks facts and information.
No, this is just a typical attack on the messenger. One that is as inaccurate (I have lived in and traveled all throughout Europe and Asia) as it is irrelevant (focus on the MESSAGE, not the messenger).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

odbo wrote: Image
LOLOLOL Hilarious! That's the funniest one I've seen! Had me laughing for a long time!

So anyway, why is it that Zionist leaders want multiculturalism in America and Europe but not in Israel, which does not allow immigration?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne