These people claim Black people are genetically non-humans,even bonobos are closer to eurasians than blacks are they say

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: These people claim Black people are genetically non-humans,even bonobos are closer to eurasians than blacks are they

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
May 30th, 2023, 7:53 am
Part of what makes up the currently accepted scientific definition of species has to do with reproduction being able to produce offspring.
How do you figure? There are plenty of examples of this not being the case.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: These people claim Black people are genetically non-humans,even bonobos are closer to eurasians than blacks are they

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Don't relax whiteman!! I ma steal yo wimminz and yo sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiittt. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MrMan wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
May 29th, 2023, 7:26 pm
MrMan wrote:
May 29th, 2023, 1:21 pm
Kalinago wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 5:48 pm
https://looksmax.org/threads/racial-dif ... an.415549/

https://analyseeconomique.files.wordpre ... gst-us.pdf

Any thoughts?

if this is true,I will never mate with a significantly black genetic woman,and seek to bleach my little black genes with overwhelmingly preedominant genetic Eurasians even further.

This also explains alot about the Jewish run slave trade in the new world,bringing millions of sub-saharan africans into the new world to genetically annihilate and taint Eurasian humans,which the Jews hate,and the conquistadors were also largely crypto-jews.

They want to bring us(the 'Sitra achra') to the level of plant and mineral life in kabbalah,and mixing with Sub-sahran africans is a step to that goal,devolution so to speak.
Blacks and whites can have babies together. Whites and Australian Aborigenes can have children with whites. Can either group, through beastiality, impregnate a bonobo? I would venture to guess that the answer is no.
That is the thing, over 99% of species here on earth have gone extinct. Mother nature has been doing it's thing here way before and it will be way after us so if nature makes a baby then obviously it was meant to be. This is another thing, people just do not want to accept the facts.
Part of what makes up the currently accepted scientific definition of species has to do with reproduction being able to produce offspring. There are people who are a quarter black and three quarters white, for example. How many half human half bonobo babies are there?
We are all human but with today's tech you do not know what they are cooking up. There is nothing special about humanity except for Mr.Wu.. :wink:
Time to Hide!
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MrMan wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

Any thoughts?

if this is true,I will never mate with a significantly black genetic woman,and seek to bleach my little black genes with overwhelmingly preedominant genetic Eurasians even further.

This also explains alot about the Jewish run slave trade in the new world,bringing millions of sub-saharan africans into the new world to genetically annihilate and taint Eurasian humans,which the Jews hate,and the conquistadors were also largely crypto-jews.

They want to bring us(the 'Sitra achra') to the level of plant and mineral life in kabbalah,and mixing with Sub-sahran africans is a step to that goal,devolution so to speak.
Blacks and whites can have babies together. Whites and Australian Aborigenes can have children with whites. Can either group, through beastiality, impregnate a bonobo? I would venture to guess that the answer is no.
That is the thing, over 99% of species here on earth have gone extinct. Mother nature has been doing it's thing here way before and it will be way after us so if nature makes a baby then obviously it was meant to be. This is another thing, people just do not want to accept the facts.
Part of what makes up the currently accepted scientific definition of species has to do with reproduction being able to produce offspring. There are people who are a quarter black and three quarters white, for example. How many half human half bonobo babies are there?
the similarity between a genetic code doesn't equal common descent.Creationists are right about that.

we are related to rats too in high amounts,doesn't mean common descent.

We were created by god but have the same genes as apes because we have similar functions.

and blacks were interbred with cromagnons only due to either a crazed experiment by the annunaki or they cna simply breed with us due to similar dna code abstractly(NOT common descent),and as I said orcs and dolphins too can create viable fertile offspring.

Blacks are closer to Chimpanzees way more than they are to humans even genetically.humans are more similar to bonobos.

Aboriginals are more similar to orangutans.

cromagnon man came from different origins.

as did the various subhumans.

regional evolution from different apes so to speak.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Cromagnon man is clearly Hyperborean from the sirius star system.the direct descent from anunnaki aryan alien races from other planets.

Shiva is the leader of such,as sadhguru has said who met shiva a few times.

I am a triracial,but i am most proud of my aryan dna.

I know shiva spawned us in southern india,as all light skin genes in europids come from india (FROM ONE MAN),8000 years BCE according to research and r1b comes from southern indian brahmins.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MrMan wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

Any thoughts?

dude even crazed pig human hybrids exist.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

BTW,I am benevolent to all blacks that aren't criminals.

but why lie because it hurts your or peoples feelings and sensibilities?

why do spoiled americans want to bend reality to their feelings?

that is so narcissistic.

not liking a truth doesn't make it false.

you think i like being part ape?

I'm not even a human,lol

I'm a crazed soup of superiority(Shaiva cromagnid dna through the alien prajapatis) and subhumanity.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

69ixine wrote:
June 4th, 2023, 10:49 am
MrMan wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

Any thoughts?

the similarity between a genetic code doesn't equal common descent.Creationists are right about that.

we are related to rats too in high amounts,doesn't mean common descent.

We were created by god but have the same genes as apes because we have similar functions.
Please explain what you mean by 'same genes as apes' and provide a source to back that up please.
and blacks were interbred with cromagnons only due to either a crazed experiment by the annunaki or they cna simply breed with us due to similar dna code abstractly(NOT common descent),and as I said orcs and dolphins too can create viable fertile offspring./

So we are back to space aliens.

What does a dolphin and an orc offspring look like? A swimming creature with a human head with bad teeth? An ugly green dude who hates sunlight and has fins?
Blacks are closer to Chimpanzees way more than they are to humans even genetically.humans are more similar to bonobos.
Where is your evidence for this? You were into Ethiopian girls several weeks ago. Do you think it would be okay to go for a bonobo instead now? Obviously the Ethiopian girl is superior... and human.
Aboriginals are more similar to orangutans.
Evidence? Their arm length is more similar to other humans. I haven't seen any Abroginies covered in orange hair.
cromagnon man came from different origins.

as did the various subhumans.

regional evolution from different apes so to speak.
I don't think you will find any evolutionary scientists who will support this.
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

Cornfed wrote:
May 28th, 2023, 3:40 pm
The whole black American phenomenon is as if someone taught a bunch of vicious rabid hyenas to walk on their hind legs, and then because they were walking upright everyone felt compelled to give them voting rights and jobs and such. Absolutely baffling and disgusting.
But daddy Cornfed! Baby, that's exactly how people on this forum come across 😢
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

69ixine wrote:
May 28th, 2023, 3:30 pm
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
March 28th, 2023, 2:19 am
This is so ignorant and silly it is almost laughable. Perhaps this should've been posted in the jokes and humour section of the forum? Y'all are spewing all this hatred against black folks, but all I'm hearing here in place of any coherent argument is just dick envy 😒
It's not dick envy.Im above average in that regard.

Their physiology and behaviour as a whole can be explained by the genetic data that says subsaharan Africans or congoids alongside pygmies and Khoisan are a different species than humans,albeit being able to interbreed but even orca and dolphins can create viable offspring as can grizzly bears and polar bears.

Your comment doesn't refute the link or the book in question.

Blacks do have socio pathy as a general rule.they are very narcissistic.they are extremely r selected in mating and dating.they are prone to not following civilized rules.even as criminals it's never sophisticated stuff like the mafias around the world or cartels.
Thanks 👍 😊 I can see you're a man who does his research.

Come on now, darling. Those links or books don't need to be refuted at aaaaaaaaaall UwU they're obviously just the words of some racist with penis envy... 😤

There's no scientific reasoning or understanding applied here. It's just pure visceral hatred and it's sad 😔
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
June 7th, 2023, 2:49 pm
69ixine wrote:
May 28th, 2023, 3:30 pm
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
March 28th, 2023, 2:19 am
This is so ignorant and silly it is almost laughable. Perhaps this should've been posted in the jokes and humour section of the forum? Y'all are spewing all this hatred against black folks, but all I'm hearing here in place of any coherent argument is just dick envy 😒
It's not dick envy.Im above average in that regard.

Their physiology and behaviour as a whole can be explained by the genetic data that says subsaharan Africans or congoids alongside pygmies and Khoisan are a different species than humans,albeit being able to interbreed but even orca and dolphins can create viable offspring as can grizzly bears and polar bears.

Your comment doesn't refute the link or the book in question.

Blacks do have socio pathy as a general rule.they are very narcissistic.they are extremely r selected in mating and dating.they are prone to not following civilized rules.even as criminals it's never sophisticated stuff like the mafias around the world or cartels.
Thanks 👍 😊 I can see you're a man who does his research.

Come on now, darling. Those links or books don't need to be refuted at aaaaaaaaaall UwU they're obviously just the words of some racist with penis envy... 😤

There's no scientific reasoning or understanding applied here. It's just pure visceral hatred and it's sad 😔
the looksmax thread links are all scientific papers.mainstream ones.

blacks are homo erectus and have different paternal lines than humans,they have an ape paternal line unlike humans,and their physiology also confirms them to be apes that walk upright and talk.

old anthropology books show this aswell.

just admit youre a slut for gorilla men and stop trying to justify such a perversion.you're into bestiality and apephilia like most of your western white brethren.

america needs to be destroyed,God what an abomination.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

God,faggots like Mr mistolofees are annoying and twisted as hell with their inclination to ape men.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

@My life is garbage

thoughts?

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

basically,non-jewish owned 'science'claims:

1.Humans do not originate from africans

2.Africans are much closer to chimps than humans,humans cluster closer to bonobos,than negros.

3.Africans have different haplotype origins than humans,humans descend from different pre-human haplotypes than africans,thus likely different apes(and this seems to be the case that they are closer to chimpanzees than humans are,but humans are closer to other apes)

4.negros have no neanderthal dna before 300 years ago,all humans are cromagnons aka a mix between neanderthals or denisovans.

the conclusion in the other work,erectus walks among us is that negros are a inherently lazy barbaric hyper R selected,psycho-sociopathic genetic cluster that can scarcely adapt to advanced human ways of life.I think the best thing is to ship all africans back to africa,sterilize them or keep them in zoos.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

willymonfrete wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 1:24 pm
basically,non-jewish owned 'science'claims:

1.Humans do not originate from africans

2.Africans are much closer to chimps than humans,humans cluster closer to bonobos,than negros.

3.Africans have different haplotype origins than humans,humans descend from different pre-human haplotypes than africans,thus likely different apes(and this seems to be the case that they are closer to chimpanzees than humans are,but humans are closer to other apes)

4.negros have no neanderthal dna before 300 years ago,all humans are cromagnons aka a mix between neanderthals or denisovans.

the conclusion in the other work,erectus walks among us is that negros are a inherently lazy barbaric hyper R selected,psycho-sociopathic genetic cluster that can scarcely adapt to advanced human ways of life.I think the best thing is to ship all africans back to africa,sterilize them or keep them in zoos.
Yeah, it is not so much that blacks are inferior to us, it is that they are not us. They are like some kind of monkey species.