Akon's HA message

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Akon's HA message

Post by Cornfed »

He wants to get as many black Americans to move back to Africa as possible. The exact logistics would have to be worked out, but what a great idea.

https://twitter.com/WorldWarWang/status ... -africa%2F
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Akon's HA message

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I am not really sure American negros and African negros would get along with each other because of vastly different culture...
But I would like to see both sides "Chimpout" and try to literally slaughter each other on Worldstarhiphop which host negro fights online.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 4:54 pm
I am not really sure American negros and African negros would get along with each other because of vastly different culture...
But I would like to see both sides "Chimpout" and try to literally slaughter each other on Worldstarhiphop which host negro fights online.
Exactly, or maybe the African negros could re-enslave them and everyone would be happy. Going back to Africa has always been a popular idea but the Jews always sabotage it in order to use blacks as biological weapons against America.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Cornfed The Bible says to love and be compassionate to everyone. Learning to love more made me a less angry person. Or maybe go to a black neighborhood and join a basketball game. Just trying to help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 6:15 pm
@Cornfed The Bible says to love and be compassionate to everyone. Learning to love more made me a less angry person. Or maybe go to a black neighborhood and join a basketball game. Just trying to help.
The bible is also full of shit.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Cornfed wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 2:30 pm
He wants to get as many black Americans to move back to Africa as possible. The exact logistics would have to be worked out, but what a great idea.

https://twitter.com/WorldWarWang/status ... -africa%2F
That's never going to happen because black people don't want to move there.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 5:33 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 4:54 pm
Exactly, or maybe the African negros could re-enslave them and everyone would be happy. Going back to Africa has always been a popular idea but the Jews always sabotage it in order to use blacks as biological weapons against America.
"blacks as biological weapons" against America. :lol:
Well stay tuned. Two simians tribes fighting against each other, the American simian and the African Simian, on Animal Planet.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I strongly support this. I wish I could donate to this mission.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

If more people from Africa immigrated to America and brought their good cultures with them, it would have a positive effect on American culture and black Americans.

I definitely want to go to Kenya one time in my life.

The spirit of Ubuntu: https://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/en ... hilosophy)
Ubuntu pronounced [ùbúntú], is a traditional African concept. The word ubuntu comes from the Zulu and Xhola languages, and can be roughly translated as "humanity towards others." Ubuntu embodies all those virtues that maintain harmony and the spirit of sharing among the members of a society.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

kangarunner wrote:
April 24th, 2023, 9:13 am
If more people from Africa immigrated to America and brought their good cultures with them, it would have a positive effect on American culture and black Americans.
You mean like Zimbabwe and South Africa? I guess that would be some improvement, but not so much if you were planning on living much longer.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

You gotta admit that Akon has some good songs:

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@kangarunner
@Cornfed

However the Africans themselves would hate living in America. The Ubuntu culture will not be compatible with America's cold, "dog eat dog", selfish, materialistic culture. Also the American negros would discriminate African immigrants because of different culture. It would not work.
Rather we ship both of them off in some remote island and have them fight to the death in a "Team Deathmatch" or "Battle Royale". :lol: 8)
We got the African team and American team and Caribbean negro team. The Deathmatch will be broadcasted on BET- Black Entertainment Television.