Blacks the same everywhere

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Blacks the same everywhere

Post by MarcosZeitola »

69ixine wrote:
May 30th, 2023, 4:27 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 29th, 2023, 7:43 am
69ixine wrote:
May 28th, 2023, 3:57 pm
I just know I did a water experiment to make my African DNA dormant and my cognition and personality changed in a day.

And I'm only around one sixth.which is still too much.I need to bless my kids with Eurasian DNA .
You should have kids with a hot Indian or Pakistani girl. One of those virgins from an orphanage you told me about before. They're the best at domestic chores, will be loyal to a T, the thought of divorce or seperating never crossing their minds and their cooking skills are usually nothing short of divine. I think if you pick a cute one, your phenotype will work well mixed with them and through genetic recombination your offspring will be highly attractive.

is my ideal beauty

Yes,they can cook.are chaste if tribal or rural women or from southern india which is very religious and conservative.
Do it, my friend. :D
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144