Texas's mudshark Asian Miss Texas

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Texas's mudshark Asian Miss Texas

Post by MatureDJ »

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Texas's mudshark Asian Miss Texas

Post by yick »

I think Miss Netherlands 2023 would be more your type @MatureDJ
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

She's not really pretty enough to be Miss Texas. I mean there have got to be way prettier girls out there, no? Even by Asian standards she's kinda "meh" at most. And why is she is a mudshark, btw?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If they are going to make an Asian Miss Texas, you wouldn't think it would be hard to find a pretty one.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 12th, 2023, 12:48 pm
She's not really pretty enough to be Miss Texas. I mean there have got to be way prettier girls out there, no? Even by Asian standards she's kinda "meh" at most. And why is she is a mudshark, btw?
According to that article she is 1/2 Asian (mother Filipina), 1/2 white (father white USA), born in USA - mixed race... and has nothing in her which I would considered being an Asian woman living in Asia....

I don't read anything that she has any relationship with black people.

Beauty? Well, only in America I would say. At least she is really a woman and not a transgender...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Yohan wrote:
July 13th, 2023, 8:23 pm

According to that article she is 1/2 Asian (mother Filipina), 1/2 white (father white USA), born in USA - mixed race... and has nothing in her which I would considered being an Asian woman living in Asia....
She doesn't looks mixed race at all, she looks 100% fully Asian. Maybe her mother has some explaining to do to daddy, or maybe there will be some uncomfortable DNA test results from 24andme in the future lol. :lol: When a Filipina reproduces with a white father the kid looks very obviously "mixed" so I'm not buying this one.

There's zero caucasian in this lady lol.

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 13th, 2023, 9:48 pm
Yohan wrote:
July 13th, 2023, 8:23 pm

She doesn't looks mixed race at all, she looks 100% fully Asian. Maybe her mother has some explaining to do to daddy, or maybe there will be some uncomfortable DNA test results from 24andme in the future lol. :lol: When a Filipina reproduces with a white father the kid looks very obviously "mixed" so I'm not buying this one.

There's zero caucasian in this lady lol.

Yes, and a child is supposed to resemble the father more than the mother.

Now, it could be that the father has a fair amount of Native American, or Mestizo Mexican, etc., which is just another form of Chinaman.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Americans have cucked for the ZOG so bad at this point that I'm amazed even some creature as superficially female as this fugly "Asian American" broad even won it! I would have expected the 1st prize to go to a "trans woman" (i.e. a male faggot tranny) like the little gangly biological male monstrosity who just won "Miss Netherlands" :lol: :
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

it is a freak show....yet all the women are cheering on the dude pretending to be a chick....and then they complain about men going in their spaces?

Honestly, at this point I am all for the trans dudes taking over womens spaces....think about it....women have been infiltrating mens spaces for decades. So, now everything is going to be evened out, especially now that dudes are proving they are better at being women than women. Amazing.