Do Samoans have superior genetics?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Do Samoans have superior genetics?

Post by Lucas88 »

I've heard it repeatedly said that Samoans are among the largest and most muscular people in the world and are vastly overrepresented in certain sports despite being such a small population.

I don't know the exact statistics since ordinary sports are not my thing but the author of the video below says that people of Samoan descent are 50 times more likely to play in the NFL than any other ethnic group. I only know about Samoans from wrestling where they are known for their strength and toughness.

The video explains that Samoans and other Pacific Islanders developed the genes for size and strength due to their need to conserve fat during their long voyages throughout the Pacific as well as their strong warrior culture which was necessary for the struggle for resources on the small islands which they came to inhabit. The result of these conditions was a preponderance of powerful buff men capable of putting on major muscle mass with the right diet and training and with the optimal body type to dominate in various sports.

Some images of Samoan men:

Some Samoan women:

As for this last one, not the cutest face but those are certainly the kind of hips that get me going! 8)

In light of the possible genetic superiority of Samoans with regard to muscle building and athletic performance, do you think that it would be a good idea for me to seek out a curvaceous and big booty Samoan baby mama?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Samoans have superior genetics?

Post by Cornfed »

Obviously Polynesians tend to be big and muscular, but prone to health problems and not really superior in any other way.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Hey mate, Just ask Australian rugby players how superior they are. It's the same as getting hit by a boulder. That's why he's called The Rock.

Mate.

While we're on the topic of genetics. Don't white women look frail, pale, and ugly. Most white women in America look like f***ing vampires.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Only two of those Samoan women pictures would I consider attractive. I saw a number of them in Hawaii. I recall one middle-aged woman who looked kind of pretty, but already middle aged. She was large-- I mean tall and a bit big-boned.

I was already taken, but I prefer more petite delicate women, with feminine, delicate facial features, a woman who doesn't really have much chance of taking me in a fight. :)

Samoans do tend to be large. And a lot of them are fat, too. I heard a Samoan tell a joke about Samoans:

"What do you call a Samoan on the surface of the moon?"
"A lunar eclipse."

Are they superior in other ways? Did high technology emerge from Samoan civilization? What is your criteria for saying they are superior?

I noticed that Micronesians tended to have a stout build, kind of like Samoans, but they tended not to be as tall. My guess is the founders of the Samoan civilization were Polynesians that had a tall person or several tall persons among them.

From what I gather, Polynesian languages are similar and they can understand bits and pieces of each others languages, up to a fair amount. Hawaiian is the odd man out with weird sound changes like turning t into k. That might be the only major one. I seem to recall that there were two changes like that.

It is pretty cool that Polynesians were rather advanced at being able to travel the seas many centuries before Europeans were able to go such great distances. Polynesian boats might look primitive, but they got out there to those islands with them and took certain crops with them, like taro and other plants.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Cornfed wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 6:22 pm
Obviously Polynesians tend to be big and muscular, but prone to health problems and not really superior in any other way.
Are those health problems more a result of the crappy modern Western diet and sedentary lifestyle that most Samoans have now adopted and therefore due to an environmental mismatch?

I imagine that people with genes for size will blow up in a bad way if they eat junk food and processed garbage and sit in an office all day. :(
MrMan wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 9:51 pm
What is your criteria for saying they are superior?
Musculature, explosive power and athletic performance.

I'm wondering if it would be beneficial for me to knock up a Samoan baby mama and how my half-Samoan, half-European offspring would turn out.

Such offspring would likely have:
  • Predisposition for muscle mass, fast-twitch muscle fibers and superior athleticism
  • Nice brown skin that doesn't burn in the sun like Anglo cracker skin
  • High intelligence and creativity (I have some exceptionally intelligent relatives, especially on my dad's side)
  • A big booty (in the case of a girl)
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

There was probably an evolutionary competition from competing tribes in Samoa, and so the biggest folks ended up winning. The fleshiness that makes NFL calibre athletes is the same that makes them super fat, especially if they eat anything more sugary than a coconut.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MatureDJ wrote:
August 15th, 2023, 6:09 pm
There was probably an evolutionary competition from competing tribes in Samoa, and so the biggest folks ended up winning.
I think it's more that hypothermia tends to be the biggest killer when you are sailing across the Pacific in a canoe and size is the antidote to hypothermia.

BTW, Tongans are on average even bigger than Samoans.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Cornfed wrote:
August 15th, 2023, 6:11 pm
MatureDJ wrote:
August 15th, 2023, 6:09 pm
There was probably an evolutionary competition from competing tribes in Samoa, and so the biggest folks ended up winning.
I think it's more that hypothermia tends to be the biggest killer when you are sailing across the Pacific in a canoe and size is the antidote to hypothermia.

BTW, Tongans are on average even bigger than Samoans.
That's a good theory, And any musculature is there simply to move the fat-laden body around. Of course, if you are sailing in the tropics, hypothermia is not really an issue.