Rooftop Koreans (1992, L.A. Riots!)

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Rooftop Koreans (1992, L.A. Riots!)

Post by WilliamSmith »

Yeah, so I love black people, the Caribbean, and some countries in Africa, and I live with a black woman right now (and I plan to move to the Antilles to be a fulltime liveaboard forever in a few years)........ but I still decided to prove I'm not PC by posting this thread commemorating the "rooftop koreans" after @Natural_Born_Cynic made the post below and then we discussed the Korean experience in the USSA in other thread:
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 27th, 2023, 3:28 pm
Cornfed wrote:
August 27th, 2023, 3:22 pm
You can either have a society with blacks or you can have nice things. You can't have both.
Even Koreans hate them. They rather get on the rooftop and waste those thieving bastards with a shotgun or AR-15.
A bullet is much much cheaper than extensive welfare system for those nigs.

I wasn't down there during the L.A. riots, thank goodness, (though I have met a woman who got raped down there when the riots went down and later fled north), and also got acquainted with an ex "rooftop Korean" who was there when the riots happened, before he headed north and opened a new business, as I mentioned over here earlier today:
WilliamSmith wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 5:29 pm
I've known some Koreans over the years when I was in USSA too, but I never learned much about Korean nation or culture specifically.
However, I also caught your recent post where you posted a pic of the legendary "Rooftop Koreans", and as it happens I actually knew a Korean guy from LA who got the !@#$ out of there after the LA riots and opened a new business much further north that I used to go to regularly (which is how I got to know him). Some of them had some really cool guns at that time that the ZOG later ended up banning for civilian use. I think the legendary TEC-9 was one of them.
Hey I think you inspired another separate "Rooftop Koreans" thread for later.... :mrgreen:
So let's learn all about the "Rooftop Koreans" and celebrate diversity, since muh diversity is our strength here in the thriving paradise of the jewnited states, right guys? :mrgreen:

https://koryogroup.com/blog/who-were-th ... op-koreans

Some of what that article said was bullshit (just because of picking up obvious ziomedia tropes), but here's some excerpts:
LA is home to a big Korean population, with over hundreds of thousands calling it their home. Many of these Koreans arrived during the 1970s-1980s, in search for the ‘American Dream’ when South Korea back then wasn’t quite as it is right now.

Limited money and limited jobs pushed many of these Koreans to poorer or rougher areas of town where it was cheaper to open shops, which were predominantly black areas.

Later on in history, this leads to unrest amongst two minority groups, the Asian Americans and the African Americans - and whilst it highlights the plight between the two, it also represents the plight of racial minorities against the white majority.

The 1992 Los Angeles Riots/1992 Los Angeles Uprising
The riots that occurred in Los Angeles in April - May 1992 were a series of riots that began in South Central Los Angeles after a trial that acquitted four officers for the use of excessive force in the beating and arresting of African American Rodney King. This went viral in TV broadcasts.

This rioting quickly took a turn to arson, looting, and assault, all taking place over a 6 day period. Police who were short staffed found it hard to control these riots that seemed to be spreading further.

How did the Rooftop Korean come about?
The riots assisted in fuelling the longstanding cultural clashes between the African Americans and the Koreans in the district. These tensions had already been raised due to a Korean shop owner, Soon Ja Du, who shot a young black girl who was supposedly just stealing orange juice.

When the riots spread to ‘Koreatown’ in the beginning, the police offered little to no help to the Koreans, whose shops were being constantly looted. Out of fear that unless they did something, everything might get burned down, they took it upon themselves, probably also partially out of pride and stubbornness, to protect their own businesses and livelihoods, and take things to the roof.

And bring guns with them.

Some shop owners used fellow Koreans to guard their shop with guns, others took to the roof. However, interestingly enough, not one person was killed by the Koreans. Only warning shots were fired to chase away potential rioters and troublemakers.

How the Los Angeles Riots Ended
In the end the US military was deployed to help end the violence.

Not before 63 people had been killed, however, and a further 2000 plus had sustained injuries. Estimates on property at that time were over $1 billion, and more than 12,000 people were arrested.

The Koreans arguably suffered more damage than anyone else, with many shops being looted or destroyed; yet their community spirit remained.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Rooftop Koreans (1992, L.A. Riots!)

Post by WilliamSmith »

Wasn't really expecting this... seems this article is actually siding with the Koreans?? Well by 2020s logic I guess that means it must've been published by "white supremacists" then? :)

https://libertarianinstitute.org/articl ... iots-1992/
The Roof Koreans were spontaneous self-defense forces organized by the Korean community of Los Angeles, primarily centered in Koreatown, in response to violent and frequently racist attacks on their communities and businesses by primarily black looters and rioters during the Los Angeles Riots of 1992. Despite their best efforts, over 2,200 Korean-owned businesses were looted or burned to the ground during the riots. It is chilling to imagine how many would have suffered the same fate had the Koreans not been armed.

Wow, over 2,200 Korean businesses looted or burned down? I knew about a lot of the violence and rapes but didn't realize that...!

Standing on the rooftops of Koreatown shops they and their families owned, clad not in body armor or tactical gear, but instead dressed like someone’s nerdy dad, often smoking cigarettes, but always on alert, the Roof Koreans provide a stirring example of how free Americans of all races can defend their own communities without relying upon outside help.

The Koreans of Los Angeles were the ultimate marginalized minority group. They were subject to discrimination and often victimized by the black community of the city. Due to language barriers and other factors, they lacked the political clout of other minority groups, such as the large Mexican community of Los Angeles County. This in spite of their clear economic success in the city beginning in the 1970s and 80s.
The Roots of Korean Business Ownership in Black Communities
How is it that the Korean-American community of Los Angeles ended up owning so much property in what were largely black neighborhoods? The answer, ironically, lies in a previous riot, the Watts Riot of 1965. This riot, which included six full days of arson and looting, was kicked off when a black man was arrested for drunk driving.

The riots occurred roughly at the same time that the Koreans started showing up in America. This meant that, among other things, businesses and real estate were very cheap to purchase. The newly arrived Korean immigrants began buying up the businesses that no one else wanted. By the 1980s, it wasn’t limited to Los Angeles – Koreans were dominating the mom-and-pop shops from coast to coast. But the resentment in the City of Angels was growing.
Koreatown Gets Attacked During 1992 LA Riots
Koreans began moving to Los Angeles in large numbers after the passage of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, a radical departure from previous immigration laws that dramatically changed the demographic character of the nation, including Los Angeles. Many Koreans opened successful businesses in the area, but incurred resentment and racism from black residents, which is documented in popular culture of the time such as Do The Right Thing and Ice Cube’s “Black Korea” off of Death Certificate.

When the riots spread throughout the city, the LAPD blocked roads going through Koreatown into more affluent neighborhoods. This was seen by many residents as a containment that effectively left Koreatown residents trapped inside the riot zone. What’s more, the police and other first responders ignored the pleas for help coming from within Koreatown.

Of the nearly $1 billion in damages done during the riots, over half of it was done to Korean-owned businesses.

Enter the Roof Koreans
The Korean community of Los Angeles did not simply sit by and allow their neighborhood and businesses to be destroyed by rioters without lifting a finger. On the contrary, the images of Korean shopkeepers and their families defending themselves from the rooftops of their buildings soon became one of the most iconic images of the riots. Live footage of gun battles were circulated on cable news and elsewhere. The images still resonate with freedom lovers to this day – what image could be more powerful than an ethnic minority refusing to subject itself to a pogrom, instead taking to the rooftops to defend themselves with deadly force, if necessary?
Now we're talkin': GUNS, GUNS, GUNS! :D
For firearms collectors, the Roof Koreans present another avenue of interest: They used many cool weapons that largely left the market after the Assault Weapons Ban of 1994 was passed. The Intratec TEC-9 and the A.A. Arms Kimel AP-9 are just two of the weapons used by the Roof Koreans, alongside more standard weapons such as the Daewoo K1, standard issue for the Republic of Korea’s military.

The Republic of Korea’s military is another key part of the story with regard to the Roof Koreans. Far from an untrained mob of men who took up with arms sans training, the Roof Koreans were, by virtually any definition, “a well-regulated militia.” Many of them had experience in the South Korean Army, as South Korea has conscription with very few exceptions.
Too bad the ZOG doesn't want us to be able to defend ourselves anymore though, shucks :roll: :
It’s worth noting that virtually every weapon used by the Roof Koreans to defend themselves, their businesses, their communities and their families would be against the law or, at least, highly restricted today. “High capacity magazines” (anything over ten rounds) are against the law and there is a 10-day waiting period for all firearms purchases. As the riots lasted five days, this would have put anyone who had not already purchased a firearm in a seriously precarious position.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

He's got the classic TEC-9 :mrgreen:

Wow, this was an interesting video, learned even more about what happened to the Koreans down there from this and I'm not surprised it sounded like the chaos was orchestrated:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0mfKDGJaTCD5/
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 2:35 am
He's got the classic TEC-9 :mrgreen:

Wow, this was an interesting video, learned even more about what happened to the Koreans down there from this and I'm not surprised it sounded like the chaos was orchestrated:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0mfKDGJaTCD5/
You got that right. I'm surprised that you are suddenly interested in "Rooftop Koreans".
They had to because the cops and the military are all protecting the rich people in Beverly Hills.
Did you also know that the Korean Mafia used to collect protection money from the Korean store owners, but when the LA Riot happened,
The Korean Mafia "pussied out" and didn't protect any Korean businesses?

https://namu.wiki/w/LA%20%ED%8F%AD%EB%8 ... %8F%99#s-5
5.4. Behavior of Korean gangsters at the time[edit]
At that time, in Koreatown, there was an incident that could not be overlooked to end as a simple happening. The Korean gangsters
, who used Koreatown as their area and extorted merchants in the name of protection money , did not protect Koreans when the riot broke out, but rather took advantage of the confusion and robbed Korean stores before blacks or Hispanics stormed in and quickly fled . In the first place, it may be unreasonable to expect justice from a socially cancerous being like a gangster, but not even pretending to protect it was to throw away even the least pretext. This was in contrast to the Hispanic gangs and Chinese triads at the time who were trying to protect their landlords no matter what . Because of this, Chinatown and Hispanic settlements were not robbed at the time. In fact, most of the gangsters who ransacked in Koreatown at that time were those who had lost their ground in Korea or had been kicked out, especially with the war against crime . In addition, even Koreans who have the same national sentiment tend to be ostracized by criminals, and it was also a factor that there was little sense of kinship by being so out of touch.
Anyway, because of this, Koreans could not trust the gangsters, and with the addition of gangsters who responded by building a vigilante group, after the situation was calmed down, they brazenly came out again and extorted money from the gangsters asking them to give money. There have been quite a few cases of anger, and there have been numerous cases where gangsters have been kicked out without even using their strength. At least, one of the few positive effects of this riot is that Korean gangsters lost their cause, and that after this incident, pages were no longer used in Koreatown.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

August 29th, 2023, 5:02 am
You got that right. I'm surprised that you are suddenly interested in "Rooftop Koreans".
@Natural_Born_Cynic
Oh, not "suddenly" interested at all, this was just one of my massive HA binge days where I jumped on a subject I was interested in a long time, once the topic came up from your other post:
I knew about the "Rooftop Koreans" for quite a while because of the friend I mentioned, but he was very circumspect and polite about it and didn't get into the kind of detail about how bad it all was even though he and his family were in LA at the time, so I only read a little about it and saw some of those classic pictures without knowing much background detail.
Actually, even the men in the videos were very PC ( no doubt to fend off the ziomedia attack dogs), but I learned more from them and you than I knew before.
However, in recent years I've heard (and seen in some cases) things getting worse and worse with angry blacks on the warpath against Asians post-plandemic, and that has unsurprisingly led to a lot of Asians getting more and more outspoken about the ongoing mess and violence they've been dealing with in the ghettos.
They had to because the cops and the military are all protecting the rich people in Beverly Hills.
I didn't know that before I watched that Bitchute video, but they definitely made that very convincing. Unfortunately for the girl I knew that got raped in those riots, she wasn't from Beverly Hills or the "suburbs" as they euphemistically described it, so no national guard protection for her anymore than the rooftop Koreans.

I also didn't realize (since my friend didn't mention anything about it) that South Korean men usually had so much mandatory military training. Did you get that too, or were you in the USA long enough you didn't have to, even though I think you mentioned you go back there sometimes?
Did you also know that the Korean Mafia used to collect protection money from the Korean store owners, but when the LA Riot happened,

At that time, in Koreatown, there was an incident that could not be overlooked to end as a simple happening. The Korean gangsters
, who used Koreatown as their area and extorted merchants in the name of protection money , did not protect Koreans when the riot broke out, but rather took advantage of the confusion and robbed Korean stores before blacks or Hispanics stormed in and quickly fled . In the first place, it may be unreasonable to expect justice from a socially cancerous being like a gangster, but not even pretending to protect it was to throw away even the least pretext. This was in contrast to the Hispanic gangs and Chinese triads at the time who were trying to protect their landlords no matter what . Because of this, Chinatown and Hispanic settlements were not robbed at the time. In fact, most of the gangsters who ransacked in Koreatown at that time were those who had lost their ground in Korea or had been kicked out, especially with the war against crime . In addition, even Koreans who have the same national sentiment tend to be ostracized by criminals, and it was also a factor that there was little sense of kinship by being so out of touch.
Anyway, because of this, Koreans could not trust the gangsters, and with the addition of gangsters who responded by building a vigilante group, after the situation was calmed down, they brazenly came out again and extorted money from the gangsters asking them to give money. There have been quite a few cases of anger, and there have been numerous cases where gangsters have been kicked out without even using their strength. At least, one of the few positive effects of this riot is that Korean gangsters lost their cause, and that after this incident, pages were no longer used in Koreatown.
Wow, that is really interesting: I had no idea about that. I know a little bit about the Tongs and Triads (all Chinese) who have been in the USSA for a long time, but didn't even realize Koreans also had their own ethnic mafia victimizing them and shaking them down in their own communities. Interesting plot twist that the article claimed the Chinese and Latinos protected the businesses they'd shaken down for protection money, but the Korean gangsters didn't protect their own when the shit hit the fan.

No wonder you are a "Lone Wolf" knowing all this!
(I am too, but more because I read too much Robert E. Howard in my youth, then post 9-11 and plandemic realized women, rum, and steel boats are about the only thing you can rely on. My fellow mzungus seem a little too busy worshipping jews and israel to be relied on for anything with a more robust group dynamic. :lol: )
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 5:41 am
@Natural_Born_Cynic
Oh, not "suddenly" interested at all, this was just one of my massive HA binge days where I jumped on a subject I was interested in a long time, once the topic came up from your other post:
I knew about the "Rooftop Koreans" for quite a while because of the friend I mentioned, but he was very circumspect and polite about it and didn't get into the kind of detail about how bad it all was even though he and his family were in LA at the time, so I only read a little about it and saw some of those classic pictures without knowing much background detail.
Actually, even the men in the videos were very PC ( no doubt to fend off the ziomedia attack dogs), but I learned more from them and you than I knew before.
However, in recent years I've heard (and seen in some cases) things getting worse and worse with angry blacks on the warpath against Asians post-plandemic, and that has unsurprisingly led to a lot of Asians getting more and more outspoken about the ongoing mess and violence they've been dealing with in the ghettos.
I didn't know that before I watched that Bitchute video, but they definitely made that very convincing. Unfortunately for the girl I knew that got raped in those riots, she wasn't from Beverly Hills or the "suburbs" as they euphemistically described it, so no national guard protection for her anymore than the rooftop Koreans.

I also didn't realize (since my friend didn't mention anything about it) that South Korean men usually had so much mandatory military training. Did you get that too, or were you in the USA long enough you didn't have to, even though I think you mentioned you go back there sometimes?

Wow, that is really interesting: I had no idea about that. I know a little bit about the Tongs and Triads (all Chinese) who have been in the USSA for a long time, but didn't even realize Koreans also had their own ethnic mafia victimizing them and shaking them down in their own communities. Interesting plot twist that the article claimed the Chinese and Latinos protected the businesses they'd shaken down for protection money, but the Korean gangsters didn't protect their own when the shit hit the fan.

No wonder you are a "Lone Wolf" knowing all this!
(I am too, but more because I read too much Robert E. Howard in my youth, then post 9-11 and plandemic realized women, rum, and steel boats are about the only thing you can rely on. My fellow mzungus seem a little too busy worshipping jews and israel to be relied on for anything with a more robust group dynamic. :lol: )
You got that right. The Rooftop Korean meme only resurfaced when black people started attacking Asians because of the Plandemic.
My Landlord, who is Chinese by the way, took part in a "Anti Asian discrimination" protest during the Plandemic because Blacks and even some
Racist white people, but mostly black people are randomly attacking Asian elderly. Strangely, they don't attack adult male koreans. Those cowards.

Don't get me wrong, I like Black people, but sometimes when they form a large group under a ZOG political agenda such as "Black Lives Matter" nonsense, they "Chimpout" and pillage and loot everything they see. Recently, the mass looting in Chicago Walmart was so bad that Walmart forced to withdraw from black neighborhoods. Now those nigs have no food to eat except "government cheese. :lol:

I wasn't conscripted into the Korean army because I live in America. I know that the Korean army lasts 1 year and 6 months now. It used to be 3 years or more back in the 1980's. My dad was conscripted in the 70's. He said there are lot of hazing, power tripping assholes, and bullying and thousands die from that hazing and group beatings but the army covers it up and say it was a "training accident". :) You never really learn useful skills in the army that can be useful in the civilian world. They teach you basic training, and assign you to specialized roles, then there are lot of time wasting, power harassment, doing personal errands for the general, and bunch of useless stuff that doesn't benefit in the civilian world. After your years are over, every korean men have to be in reserve and have to show up in "remedial reserve training" one month out of the year or else they face fines and possible jail time. Of course women are not conscripted into the army and they can join on voluntarily basis.
Men used to get special points for being conscripted into the army, but not anymore. special points means that employers will look more favorably to men because they joined the army.

However all those rich "Chaebol"-conglomerate assholes and Korean politicians will send their sons abroad to protect their sons from getting drafted. If they get U.S citizenship and give up Korean citizenship than they don't get drafted because they are now "Americans".
Even if the rich assholes sons get drafted, they get placed in the "rear" battalion and assigned to easy and comfortable jobs instead of the usual "soviet" army condition.

The Koreans are pretty nasty and vicious towards each other. That's why I stay away from most of them. However, they don't show that and act all nice and polite to white people from advanced first world countries. As mentioned before, South East Asians, dark skins, and Black Africans will be treated like complete sh*t in Korea. Koreans just hate Filipinos for some unknown reason..
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

August 29th, 2023, 6:46 am
You got that right. The Rooftop Korean meme only resurfaced when black people started attacking Asians because of the Plandemic.
My Landlord, who is Chinese by the way, took part in a "Anti Asian discrimination" protest during the Plandemic because Blacks and even some
Racist white people, but mostly black people are randomly attacking Asian elderly. Strangely, they don't attack adult male koreans. Those cowards.
@Natural_Born_Cynic
I noticed that too: Hostile aggro blacks have been on the streets in pretty significant numbers after the jew-created plandemic and jew funded BLM riots attacking Asians including the elderly (and also some ugly gangrape accounts of Asian women), and I saw numerous clips and heard reports from Asians about this proving it by videotaping the incidents.
And I wasn't even looking into this subject, it's just that I saw so many cases popping up in my feeds I couldn't help noticing. A lot was random harassment and the "knockout game," including smashing over or KO'ing little old elderly Asians (all races of Asians as far as I could tell, as the uptick in "Asian hate" came after people blaming the Chinese for the jews' Covid and plandemic, and yet as you know very well the blacks have been even more hostile to Koreans in places like KA for decades before that), and I saw a black guy randomly chopping up an Asian guy at a bank ATM with a hatchet, completely out of the blue and unprovoked, just to name some examples.
I've read tons of anti-white attacks have been going on too (especially in America, Europe, South Africa as usual) and seen some clips pop up here and there, but this is no news to me since I've been scoring with black American women here and there so already know how many of them hate us. *shrugs*
Don't get me wrong, I like Black people, but sometimes when they form a large group under a ZOG political agenda such as "Black Lives Matter" nonsense, they "Chimpout" and pillage and loot everything they see. Recently, the mass looting in Chicago Walmart was so bad that Walmart forced to withdraw from black neighborhoods. Now those nigs have no food to eat except "government cheese. :lol:
I saw this same thing happen recently in Florida: They coordinated a big attack on a Walmart there and then destroyed and looted the store and blocked intervention by having a bunch of cars ride up and had women twerking on top of the roofs of the cars. So my guess is the next step is the Walmart (which was previously full of hardworking good black people as employees and managers trying to earn an actual living) gets shut down, and the jewmedia and possibly some of the residents of Blackistan blame it all on "white supremacism."

If black Americans had their own state like based black leaders like Farrakhan and others have called for for a long time, none of this mess would be happening, but this is obviously how the jews wanted it to all go down as part of their divide-and-conquer strategy to subvert and destroy Gentile nations, since they always funded and promoted literal gun-to-your-head forced integrationism (even though the majority of blacks have always been vociferously against it, as far as I've seen).

But hey, don't forget: Muh diversity is our strength! The jewmedia said so! :mrgreen:
Last edited by WilliamSmith on September 1st, 2023, 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I wasn't conscripted into the Korean army because I live in America. I know that the Korean army lasts 1 year and 6 months now. It used to be 3 years or more back in the 1980's. My dad was conscripted in the 70's. He said there are lot of hazing, power tripping assholes, and bullying and thousands die from that hazing and group beatings but the army covers it up and say it was a "training accident". :) You never really learn useful skills in the army that can be useful in the civilian world. They teach you basic training, and assign you to specialized roles, then there are lot of time wasting, power harassment, doing personal errands for the general, and bunch of useless stuff that doesn't benefit in the civilian world. After your years are over, every korean men have to be in reserve and have to show up in "remedial reserve training" one month out of the year or else they face fines and possible jail time. Of course women are not conscripted into the army and they can join on voluntarily basis.
Men used to get special points for being conscripted into the army, but not anymore. special points means that employers will look more favorably to men because they joined the army.

However all those rich "Chaebol"-conglomerate assholes and Korean politicians will send their sons abroad to protect their sons from getting drafted. If they get U.S citizenship and give up Korean citizenship than they don't get drafted because they are now "Americans".
Even if the rich assholes sons get drafted, they get placed in the "rear" battalion and assigned to easy and comfortable jobs instead of the usual "soviet" army condition.
@Natural_Born_Cynic
Damn, thanks again for teaching us so many interesting things about Korea, but that sounds like an f-ing drag, LOL!
Well, even though life in the ZOG-subverted jewnited states sucks for a lot of people, at least you didn't have to go through the hazing and harassment your dad described.

My grandfather was also conscripted as a teenager in the jew-funded world wars (since they did the draft after the ZOG and FDR deliberately provoked the Pearl Harbor attacks even though it was proven later they received advanced warnings, so let the army boys die in the bombings on purpose as a pretext to get America into the war). And to make matters worse, he had to serve as an officer, and then his men nearly killed him in those hazing rituals when battleships cross the equator (nearly drowning him dunking his head in a toilet). :lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

When I was in South Korea some of my students and other people I met who had been in the military told me a little bit about what it was like. They made them do push-ups on their knuckles. An American friend of mine said some of the Korean military would work with the Americans also. But the Koreans would have to Sal to everyone who is just a tiny bit above and rank.

Just imagine if someone gets one more strike than you and they start bossing you around and hazing you.

But they learn to use weapons and do drills they do have a huge army to the north always ready to invade.
thugs in La may have been upset with the Korean shop owners who said in the heavily Korean accent "What you do,? You steal my food! you get out of my store you never come back!"
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 7:12 am
When I was in South Korea some of my students and other people I met who had been in the military told me a little bit about what it was like. They made them do push-ups on their knuckles. An American friend of mine said some of the Korean military would work with the Americans also. But the Koreans would have to Sal to everyone who is just a tiny bit above and rank.

Just imagine if someone gets one more strike than you and they start bossing you around and hazing you.

But they learn to use weapons and do drills they do have a huge army to the north always ready to invade.
thugs in La may have been upset with the Korean shop owners who said in the heavily Korean accent "What you do,? You steal my food! you get out of my store you never come back!"
Of course, Thugs in LA were upset that somebody is fighting back. The Koreans shooting at them have received their training in the 70's, forcefully deployed to Vietnam War because of the U.S and were Vietnam Vets who saw real combat.
The Korean military life in the 70's-80's are no picnic at all. Lot of yelling, swearing, physical punishments, hazing, power harassment, strict hierarchy, sub standard food, lack of human rights and care. Thousands died in a "training accident" but no official investigation was conducted. However the rich Korean politicians, and sons of Chaebols gets to dodge the military draft by living in America or being deployed to the rear lines with very cushy jobs. Keep in mind that Korean was ruled by a military Junta at that time.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 10:10 pm

@Natural_Born_Cynic
Damn, thanks again for teaching us so many interesting things about Korea, but that sounds like an f-ing drag, LOL!
Well, even though life in the ZOG-subverted jewnited states sucks for a lot of people, at least you didn't have to go through the hazing and harassment your dad described.

My grandfather was also conscripted as a teenager in the jew-funded world wars (since they did the draft after the ZOG and FDR deliberately provoked the Pearl Harbor attacks even though it was proven later they received advanced warnings, so let the army boys die in the bombings on purpose as a pretext to get America into the war). And to make matters worse, he had to serve as an officer, and then his men nearly killed him in those hazing rituals when battleships cross the equator (nearly drowning him dunking his head in a toilet). :lol:
No Problem. That sucks your grandfather got conscripted into the U.S Navy and almost got bombed by the Japs and nearly died in a hazing ritual. :(
My grandfather was conscripted and fought in the Korean War and lost his fingers when some commie shot him. He passed away two decades ago.

Unfortunately conscription is still happening in S.Korea. At least it is only 1year and 6 months now. Still despite that, Korean mothers doesn't want to see their sons conscripted into the army. However, I heard that because of the lowest birthrate on the planet thing, women will be considered for conscription in the future.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 9:51 pm
@Natural_Born_Cynic
I noticed that too: Hostile aggro blacks have been on the streets in pretty significant numbers after the jew-created plandemic and jew funded BLM riots attacking Asians including the elderly (and also some ugly gangrape accounts of Asian women), and I saw numerous clips and heard reports from Asians about this proving it by videotaping the incidents.
And I wasn't even looking into this subject, it's just that I saw so many cases popping up in my feeds I couldn't help noticing. A lot was random harassment and the "knockout game," including smashing over or KO'ing little old elderly Asians (all races of Asians as far as I could tell, as the uptick in "Asian hate" came after people blaming the Chinese for the jews' Covid and plandemic, and yet as you know very well the blacks have been even more hostile to Koreans in places like KA for decades before that), and I saw a black guy randomly chopping up an Asian guy at a bank ATM with a hatchet, completely out of the blue and unprovoked, just to name some examples.
I've read tons of anti-white attacks have been going on too (especially in America, Europe, South Africa as usual) and seen some clips pop up here and there, but this is no news to me since I've been scoring with black American women here and there so already know how many of them hate us. *shrugs*
I saw this same thing happen recently in Florida: They coordinated a big attack on a Walmart there and then destroyed and looted the store and blocked intervention by having a bunch of cars ride up and had women twerking on top of the roofs of the cars. So my guess is the next step is the Walmart (which was previously full of hardworking good black people as employees and managers trying to earn an actual living) gets shut down, and the jewmedia and possibly some of the residents of Blackistan blame it all on "white supremacism."

If black Americans had their own state like based black leaders like Farrakhan and others have called for for a long time, none of this mess would be happening, but this is obviously how the jews wanted it to all go down as part of their divide-and-conquer strategy to subvert and destroy Gentile nations, since they always funded and promoted literal gun-to-your-head forced integrationism (even though the majority of blacks have always been vociferously against it, as far as I've seen).

But hey, don't forget: Muh diversity is our strength! The jewmedia said so! :mrgreen:
I definitely agree. It is best when we expel all the Jews from our government. The Jews have been kicked out 112 times throughout history because of their Hebrew subversion and trickery. The Jew are a band of thieves and liars that will create discord in society in order to profit off of them.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

September 2nd, 2023, 9:43 am
Unfortunately conscription is still happening in S.Korea. At least it is only 1year and 6 months now. Still despite that, Korean mothers doesn't want to see their sons conscripted into the army. However, I heard that because of the lowest birthrate on the planet thing, women will be considered for conscription in the future.
If they would treat them decently, it might not be so bad.

When I was in South Korea I saw some soldiers drunk out of their minds on the sidewalk. One young guy was screaming in another young man's face, literally kicked his butt, right there in public. I didn't know Korean, and I didn't try to intervene. The men had stories about the military.

For college students, I think they'd study for two years, get conscripted, serve, then go back to college. Some percentage of them would serve in a national police force.

When there were protests, these police officers would come out with riot gear, release tear gas, and march like a phalanx with their clear shields and direct the crowds or cause them to disperse.

Students would protest. The older students would tell the younger students to do so. In this hierarchical culture, the older students tend to obey older students. (Little brothers and sisters are supposed to obey older brothers and sisters. It's their Confucian-influenced.)

So I wonder if the students who went and served in the national police force then told the younger students to protest and fight against people like them, who used to be in the police force. It could be just the majority that went into the regular armed services encouraged the protesting.

There was a protest against allowing western medicine doctors to be cross-trained in traditional medicine when I was there. Somehow, they got students to protest. I thought that was dumb. Why would students care? I understand the eastern medicine practitioners didn't like it, but how were they protesting for something for the good of society? I think it was just a tradition to protest, kind of like how some former Hippie journalists thought youth protests were such a good thing in recent decades, even if the students were saying stupid stuff.

Female conscription might give the North the courage to invade if the US presents itself as weak to the world and keeps getting less interested in policing the world.