What is your solution to blacks?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What is your solution to blacks?

Post by publicduende »

fschmidt wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 10:40 pm
Good people should be able to create good things. What good things do these people that you mention create?
I can recall a lot of great music and a lot of sporting moments being created by black people. I think that's sufficient to put them on the map of humanity.
fschmidt wrote:
To my knowledge, Anabaptist furniture is the only thing of quality currently being produced in the world (and my software, of course).
You mean this?

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 4:07 am
fschmidt wrote:
Good people should be able to create good things. What good things do these people that you mention create?
I can recall a lot of great music and a lot of sporting moments being created by black people. I think that's sufficient to put them on the map of humanity.
Italy has a rich and diverse cultural heritage that has produced a wide range of great contributions to the world in various fields. Here are some of the significant cultural achievements and contributions associated with Italy:

Art and Renaissance: Italy is often considered the birthplace of the Renaissance, a cultural movement that had a profound impact on art, architecture, and intellectual thought. Artists like Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Raphael created some of the world's most iconic artworks during this period.

Literature: Italy has produced renowned writers such as Dante Alighieri, author of "The Divine Comedy," one of the most important works in world literature. Other notable Italian authors include Petrarch, Boccaccio, and Italo Calvino.

Opera: Italy is the homeland of opera, with composers like Giuseppe Verdi and Giacomo Puccini creating timeless operatic masterpieces like "La Traviata," "Aida," and "Madama Butterfly."

Music: Italy has made significant contributions to classical music with composers like Antonio Vivaldi, Gioachino Rossini, and Claudio Monteverdi. Additionally, Italy played a pivotal role in the development of Western classical music.

Cuisine: Italian cuisine is celebrated worldwide for its diversity and flavors. Dishes like pasta, pizza, gelato, and espresso are beloved around the globe. Italy's culinary culture has also influenced international cooking.

Architecture: Italy boasts a wealth of architectural treasures, from ancient Roman structures like the Colosseum and the Pantheon to iconic landmarks such as the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the canals of Venice.

Science and Innovation: Italy has been home to many influential scientists and inventors, including Galileo Galilei, who made significant contributions to astronomy and physics, and Leonardo da Vinci, a polymath known for his pioneering work in various fields.

Fashion: Italian fashion designers like Giorgio Armani, Versace, and Dolce & Gabbana have had a profound impact on the fashion industry, setting trends and influencing global style.

Cinema: Italy has a rich cinematic tradition, with directors like Federico Fellini, Roberto Rossellini, and Sergio Leone creating influential films. The Italian neorealism movement also had a lasting impact on world cinema.

Language and Literature: The Italian language itself is a cultural treasure, known for its beauty and influence on other languages. Italian literature includes works by Petrarch, Dante, and contemporary writers like Umberto Eco and Elena Ferrante.

Renaissance Science and Exploration: Italy played a vital role in the Age of Exploration, with explorers like Christopher Columbus, Amerigo Vespucci, and John Cabot sailing under the flags of Italian city-states.

Automobile Industry: Italy is known for its luxury and sports car manufacturers, including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, and Alfa Romeo.

Fashion and Design: Milan is a global hub for fashion and design, hosting prestigious fashion events and being home to renowned fashion houses and designers.

Italy's cultural contributions have left an indelible mark on the world, and its rich heritage continues to be celebrated and appreciated in various aspects of global culture.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 9:33 am
Italy has a rich and diverse cultural heritage that has produced a wide range of great contributions to the world in various fields. Here are some of the significant cultural achievements and contributions associated with Italy:

Art and Renaissance: Italy is often considered the birthplace of the Renaissance, a cultural movement that had a profound impact on art, architecture, and intellectual thought. Artists like Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Raphael created some of the world's most iconic artworks during this period.

Literature: Italy has produced renowned writers such as Dante Alighieri, author of "The Divine Comedy," one of the most important works in world literature. Other notable Italian authors include Petrarch, Boccaccio, and Italo Calvino.

Opera: Italy is the homeland of opera, with composers like Giuseppe Verdi and Giacomo Puccini creating timeless operatic masterpieces like "La Traviata," "Aida," and "Madama Butterfly."

Music: Italy has made significant contributions to classical music with composers like Antonio Vivaldi, Gioachino Rossini, and Claudio Monteverdi. Additionally, Italy played a pivotal role in the development of Western classical music.

Cuisine: Italian cuisine is celebrated worldwide for its diversity and flavors. Dishes like pasta, pizza, gelato, and espresso are beloved around the globe. Italy's culinary culture has also influenced international cooking.

Architecture: Italy boasts a wealth of architectural treasures, from ancient Roman structures like the Colosseum and the Pantheon to iconic landmarks such as the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the canals of Venice.

Science and Innovation: Italy has been home to many influential scientists and inventors, including Galileo Galilei, who made significant contributions to astronomy and physics, and Leonardo da Vinci, a polymath known for his pioneering work in various fields.

Fashion: Italian fashion designers like Giorgio Armani, Versace, and Dolce & Gabbana have had a profound impact on the fashion industry, setting trends and influencing global style.

Cinema: Italy has a rich cinematic tradition, with directors like Federico Fellini, Roberto Rossellini, and Sergio Leone creating influential films. The Italian neorealism movement also had a lasting impact on world cinema.

Language and Literature: The Italian language itself is a cultural treasure, known for its beauty and influence on other languages. Italian literature includes works by Petrarch, Dante, and contemporary writers like Umberto Eco and Elena Ferrante.

Renaissance Science and Exploration: Italy played a vital role in the Age of Exploration, with explorers like Christopher Columbus, Amerigo Vespucci, and John Cabot sailing under the flags of Italian city-states.

Automobile Industry: Italy is known for its luxury and sports car manufacturers, including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, and Alfa Romeo.

Fashion and Design: Milan is a global hub for fashion and design, hosting prestigious fashion events and being home to renowned fashion houses and designers.

Italy's cultural contributions have left an indelible mark on the world, and its rich heritage continues to be celebrated and appreciated in various aspects of global culture.
Thanks @kangarunner, nice of you to make a catwalk of Italy's (mostly past) glories.

It remains true that more and more of our successful sportsmen are black Africans, either coming from migrant families or adopted by an Italian family.

Mario Balotelli

Paola Egonu, one the world's best volley players

Marcell Jacobs, 100m runner and Olympic champion

...and I could continue.

An interesting situation. During the Roman Empire, famous for its huge advancement in both war and peace-time engineering, literature, philosophy and the arts, the Romans gave exactly ZERO shits to the race and skin colour. Whether white Caucasian, African black, or Middle-eastern, a Roman citizen was a Roman citizen and would be judged solely for his achievements, or his failures. Since only extremely wealthy or top-ranking people could afford having statues or paintings of themselves, history doesn't give us any clues as to the skin colour of the Empire's many talents.

For what we know, we could have had soldiers, engineers and architects, scientists and philosophers, politicians who were African black. We will never know.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

publicduende wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 9:40 am
kangarunner wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 9:33 am

Thanks @kangarunner, nice of you to make a catwalk of Italy's (mostly past) glories.

It remains true that more and more of our successful sportsmen are black Africans, either coming from migrant families or adopted by an Italian family.

Mario Balotelli

Paola Egonu, one the world's best volley players

Marcell Jacobs, 100m runner and Olympic champion

...and I could continue.

An interesting situation. During the Roman Empire, famous for its huge advancement in both war and peace-time engineering, literature, philosophy and the arts, the Romans gave exactly ZERO shits to the race and skin colour. Whether white Caucasian, African black, or Middle-eastern, a Roman citizen was a Roman citizen and would be judged solely for his achievements, or his failures. Since only extremely wealthy or top-ranking people could afford having statues or paintings of themselves, history doesn't give us any clues as to the skin colour of the Empire's many talents.

For what we know, we could have had soldiers, engineers and architects, scientists and philosophers, politicians who were African black. We will never know.
Viva Italia! Also Italian Cuisine is one of the best in the world and it's widespread culinary influence in this world. I love Italian food. :D
I also love Monica Belluci. She's one of my favorite actress.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

My solution to blacks is to just stop talking about the whole racism spiel. It's tiresome and overdone. I don't have anything against black people at all and get along with them just fine, I just don't like all the shameless grifters, the BLM "take a knee" whiners and anyone who ever unironically uses words like "privilege". But honestly in my experience, the most annoying moaners using SJW buzzwords tend to be white, not black. Most of my issues with people pushing awful woke agendas tend to be whites, or Jews. Sometimes blacks, and rarely Asians, although highly educated Westernized Asians can be considered "white" in almost all respects so they usually go along with the woke agenda.

Anyway, I honestly never had any trouble with blacks in real life? A few times with Arabs, sometimes whites, never blacks. Hell I've had more beef even with Asians than with blacks. So I don't know where you guys live and in what sort of warzone ghetto areas you're residing, but it's not been my experience at all.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 9:40 am

It's not just ancient Rome. The entire history of the world is about one thing. Power. Those who have power and those who don't. And power is in different forms. You can have physical strength power, intelligence is power, social power (are you well liked by others). Prestige...

Every one of us has a relative position in the dominance hierarchy. To be higher in the hierarchy you want to have some of the power attributes listed above.

Being in the low in the hierarchy is one of the worse things. That's why I dropped out and exited the matrix.

I literally wish sometimes I could be like Winston and go through life in my own egocentric view of the world. With the earth revolving around me. He seems to be carefree and not angry at all. When I met him in Las Vegas in 2022 I couldn't believe how relaxed and carefree he was. It was like nothing bothered him at all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 10:21 am
My solution to blacks is to just stop talking about the whole racism spiel. It's tiresome and overdone. I don't have anything against black people at all and get along with them just fine, I just don't like all the shameless grifters, the BLM "take a knee" whiners and anyone who ever unironically uses words like "privilege". But honestly in my experience, the most annoying moaners using SJW buzzwords tend to be white, not black. Most of my issues with people pushing awful woke agendas tend to be whites, or Jews. Sometimes blacks, and rarely Asians, although highly educated Westernized Asians can be considered "white" in almost all respects so they usually go along with the woke agenda.

Anyway, I honestly never had any trouble with blacks in real life? A few times with Arabs, sometimes whites, never blacks. Hell I've had more beef even with Asians than with blacks. So I don't know where you guys live and in what sort of warzone ghetto areas you're residing, but it's not been my experience at all.
This is the thing, @MarcosZeitola, many people are now finally waking up to the fact that all this woke narrrative machinery around blacks and selected other ethnical minorities, gender identity, inclusion and diversity, privilege and whatnot, are not helping the alleged target beneficiaries.

If I speak to some of my gay friends, whether they're in London or Davao, they all agree that they were better off without all the LGBTQ+ frenzy. One of them even used a pretty apt metaphor: he said they are being put "under a spotlight". How many people can put up with living their life with a constant beam of light projected towards them?

Intelligent people, regardless of ethnical, religious, sexual/gender classifications, don't like excesses. What is happening now is one big excess, masterminded by the usual suspects to create more diatribes, more polarisation and more division. The diabolos ("the Divider") is full at work.

All these colourful new terminologies, all the zealotry around forcing people to align to it, all the manicheism between those who are "with them" or "against them", is hiding the most important fact of them all. Most people who are gay or lesbian, who go through sex change surgery after years of therapy and soul-searching, who have felt discrimination on their skins and had to work twice as hard to get where they are, neither want to reject who they are, nor do they want the whole world to know and celebrate them as the ultimate heroes.

They just want to be left the f**k alone.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 4:58 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 10:21 am

This is the thing, @MarcosZeitola, many people are now finally waking up to the fact that all this woke narrrative machinery around blacks and selected other ethnical minorities, gender identity, inclusion and diversity, privilege and whatnot, are not helping the alleged target beneficiaries.

If I speak to some of my gay friends, whether they're in London or Davao, they all agree that they were better off without all the LGBTQ+ frenzy. One of them even used a pretty apt metaphor: he said they are being put "under a spotlight". How many people can put up with living their life with a constant beam of light projected towards them?

Intelligent people, regardless of ethnical, religious, sexual/gender classifications, don't like excesses. What is happening now is one big excess, masterminded by the usual suspects to create more diatribes, more polarisation and more division. The diabolos ("the Divider") is full at work.

All these colourful new terminologies, all the zealotry around forcing people to align to it, all the manicheism between those who are "with them" or "against them", is hiding the most important fact of them all. Most people who are gay or lesbian, who go through sex change surgery after years of therapy and soul-searching, who have felt discrimination on their skins and had to work twice as hard to get where they are, neither want to reject who they are, nor do they want the whole world to know and celebrate them as the ultimate heroes.

They just want to be left the f**k alone.
I agree and the irony is that the more a certain minority get put under a spotlight, the more they feel pressured, unhappy and the more they feel alienated from their peers instead of being helped and being cared by others. I think there was a user here named missoffepholes or some guy with a cat avatar, who is homosexual but he doesn't like corporations promoting LGBQT because it made him feel alienated from other people.

I like some black people, but all the Black History Month, Black Lives Matter, and Affirmative Action makes me resent Black people more because
the majority of Black people gets special treatment while us East Asians gets none of the above. So other minorities feel the same and end up alienating the Black people because of that. It sounds a little bit crazy, but I think Cornfed might feel the same too about black people because of all the special treatment they are receiving from the establishment.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 5:52 pm
I agree and the irony is that the more a certain minority get put under a spotlight, the more they feel pressured, unhappy and the more they feel alienated from their peers instead of being helped and being cared by others. I think there was a user here named missoffepholes or some guy with a cat avatar, who is homosexual but he doesn't like corporations promoting LGBQT because it made him feel alienated from other people.

I like some black people, but all the Black History Month, Black Lives Matter, and Affirmative Action makes me resent Black people more because
the majority of Black people gets special treatment while us East Asians gets none of the above. So other minorities feel the same and end up alienating the Black people because of that. It sounds a little bit crazy, but I think Cornfed might feel the same too about black people because of all the special treatment they are receiving from the establishment.
Exactly. Granted, they are a minority, but black people who worked hard to become MDs, lawyers, scientists and engineers do exist...and these people are the last who want or need fanfare around their achievements. If you look at the members of these fringe movements whose voices have been pumped up to insane deafening levels, none of these people can be deemed successful in their own right.

The CEO of BLM is a mediocre activist who took the yummy opportunity to steal a few million dollars from the donations coffers and buy herself a life in an exclusive "white only" community. All these LGBTQ+ activists are mediocre college students at best, kids on the dole at worst, all with their deep insecurities, if not actual mental problems. These people are vulnerable, yet they get weaponised for political reasons.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 6:27 pm
September 1st, 2023, 5:52 pm

Exactly. Granted, they are a minority, but black people who worked hard to become MDs, lawyers, scientists and engineers do exist...and these people are the last who want or need fanfare around their achievements. If you look at the members of these fringe movements whose voices have been pumped up to insane deafening levels, none of these people can be deemed successful in their own right.

The CEO of BLM is a mediocre activist who took the yummy opportunity to steal a few million dollars from the donations coffers and buy herself a life in an exclusive "white only" community. All these LGBTQ+ activists are mediocre college students at best, kids on the dole at worst, all with their deep insecurities, if not actual mental problems. These people are vulnerable, yet they get weaponised for political reasons.
I guess too many bad apples because the system chose to subsidize mostly black people in order to buy their loyalty to the establishment. There are at least 40.1 million black Americans in the U.S. So I guess that's why I see Black History Month, Black Lives Matter, Affirmative Action, etc every damn year. I do acknowledge that there are some independently successful Black people who have made it despite the odds are against them..
but the majority.. nope. No hope for them.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

This is silly, all the problems you listed are all caused by jews: Why are you using euphemisms like "the evil elite?" It's the jews.
Cornfed wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 2:59 pm
Clearly the harm of pretending that blacks are people can be seen in South Africa where the evil elite imported them, allowed them to breed like mad and unleashed them on the human population. They are in the process of destroying said human population, after which they will in turn starve to death as they are unable to feed themselves in any numbers.
All the problems in South Africa and Rhodesia are caused by the jews who promoted the political mess and racewars there: In dozens of other black African nations, those problems aren't there and they're not incapable of feeding themselves at all and have been practicing agriculture for millennia. But that's pointless to discuss from your POV anyway since you hate blacks, obviously the only problem you should be concerned with is why there's mass-immigration into Gentile nations including your own, and all of that is caused by the jews.

There literally never would've been a global campaign for psychotic amounts of mass-immigration into Gentile countries of anyone (not just blacks) if it had not been for the jews lobbying for that. This has always been part of how they use divide-and-conquer strategies to subvert, divide, and overthrow Gentile nations by shilling for "diversity" and then turning on anyone who went along with it and trying to use the "diversity" to make Gentiles fight each other in proxy wars.

Even way back in the day, the man who proposed using black slave labor in the Caribbean was a kikeroach larping as a papist named Las Casas, who the jewmedia tries to spin as a sort of SJW advocating for Taino Indians (back when the evil Spaniards were exploiting them in the conquistador era). It is true the evil brutal Spaniards were horrible to the Taino Indians, but you can see what a paragon of virtue this kike Las Casas really was when he advocated for using black and also white slaves as the labor force for evil plantation owners, as though enslaving blacks and whites was a substitute to save the Tainos (which it didn't anyway, of course).
And then the jews were thick in the slave trade trying to inundate all the islands with black slaves, who they ruthlessly exploited and abused, and then tried to lay all blame on whites while larping as saviors of the blacks (but shutting down and ruining the careers of any blacks who dared speak the truth about them).

Black scholars documented and proved the jewish involvement in the black slave trade in extensive detail with footnotes to all jewish (not "antisemitic") sources in the "Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews" book series volumes 1 and 2.
Actually, not only that but they also mentioned how many of the jewish expulsions in various Gentile nations including in Europe were the direct result of the evil jews trying to inundate those nations with slaves (not only blacks, but sometimes) and ruin them using these same strategies.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

August 29th, 2023, 3:42 pm
2) Reintroduce the Apartheid and segregation in America.
3) Get all the race traitor White Liberals out of the government and Get all the Jews out of the government, Finance, Media, Law, Business too.
Commenting on a few of those points, I also mentioned in the Rooftop Koreans thread that lots of black Americans don't even disagree with the segregation aspect (provided that's done via them being fully in control of their own nation state and turf, not forced to be subservient or second class citizens underneath a non-black ethnicity, which they obviously don't like, in case the world hasn't noticed by now :wink: ).
I don't actually know the history of the Apartheid system since it's got nothing to do with me, but the kicker is the black segregationists don't want to be forced to live under white governance, even if they also want segregation.

Tons of the black Americans want to have their own separate black-only state, they don't like racemixing, and they don't want to have to live around any non-blacks.
Sometimes they literally have huge marches demanding this separation and the creation of a black state, I believe most wanting it to be in the deep South where they have genuine roots that actually predate almost all the rest of us "Americans" who came over much later (assuming our ancestors came in after the 1900s as mine did, and I'm guessing yours did too since you're Korean...)

The whole forced-at-gunpoint integrationism and mass forced racemixing agenda was (and still is) all concocted by the jews, and the blacks shilling for it have sometimes been good-natured people (though in my personal opinion they and the whites are being naive about the ability of all groups to get along), but prime movers and shakers have almost all been either outright jews, or for the blacks a bunch of what Malcom X and Farrakhan referred to as "house negroes" serving the jew masters. If you look this subject up you can see photos of whole roomfuls of black civil rights figures sitting around being instructed by a roomful of ugly hooknosed jews about exactly what the blacks are allwoed to say or do for their jewish masters. :roll:

FYI that term of Malcolm X's "house negro" is a reference to the "house negro" vs the "field negro" from plantation slavery days, in which the "house negro" serves the plantation master and cracks the whip on the more independent rebellious "field negro" if they defy the jewish or white plantation masters. Unlike the abolitionists wanting (rightly) to abolish the evil of slavery, almost all the movers and shakers in the jewish-funded "civil rights" movement forcing "integrationism" on both groups at gunpoint are either this sort, sometimes even jewish mullatoes.

Some black leaders like Farrakhan and Marcus Garvey and so on have actually been for legit black empowerment vs being the subservient toadies of the jews (who can then get scapegoated by angry whites later when the shit's hit the fan), which explains why the jews try to subversively destroy their career or (in Farrakhan's case in particular) spend decades having the ADL defame him as an "antisemite." :)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Yohan wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 10:57 pm
I think, it is a difference if we talk about black people in USA or about black people in power in countries in Africa.

Black people in USA are acting often as crybabies, claiming to be victims, accusing white people for their shortcomings, solely because their great-grandfathers more than 100 years ago were working as slaves, they also envy Asian American people who are economically much more successful and commit by far less crimes etc.

About black people in impoverished African countries where they are in power or white or Asian people in power of impoverished countries I see no much difference.
@Yohan
There's a lot of drama involving conflicts with non-blacks in a lot of black African and some Caribbean countries too, so it's not just a black American phenomenon.

Naming a few random examples: I saw a clip of a Jamaican blowing a Chinese store-owner's head off with a sidearm, and read from Chinese former Jamaicans (including Chinese born there) that the Chinese Jamaican store owners are regularly shaken down for protection money and targeted for violence by blacks who resent them.

That's very common in black America too for them to hate non-black store owners who operate shops in black neighborhoods, as we can obviously see per all the violence recently, but that was also true in the pre-BLM period, like with the 1990s Korean experience in the LA riots that we discussed in the "Rooftop Koreans" thread.

It's not uncommon for black Africans to resent the presence of foreign ethnicities too.
If the jewmedia is consulted then the mandatory lines are that "muh diversity is our strength," and that any problems are all the fault of white people only, but in practice I've noticed a lot of Indians and Chinese in particular conflicting with the blacks in Africa with no white people involved, since the Africans distrust the Indians and Chinese and think they're trying to exploit them in business (which may very well be the case sometimes).

As far as I know the Arabs actually have the longest extensive history of intruding down there and abusing black Africans in various ways (namely slavery, along with lots of jewish slave traders, and introducing the vile practice of sodomy).
A lot of the worst violence going on against blacks today is from blacks being enslaved by brutal Arab warbands. It's still going on right now today in parts of Africa.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 3:25 pm
August 29th, 2023, 3:42 pm
2) Reintroduce the Apartheid and segregation in America.
3) Get all the race traitor White Liberals out of the government and Get all the Jews out of the government, Finance, Media, Law, Business too.
Commenting on a few of those points, I also mentioned in the Rooftop Koreans thread that lots of black Americans don't even disagree with the segregation aspect (provided that's done via them being fully in control of their own nation state and turf, not forced to be subservient or second class citizens underneath a non-black ethnicity, which they obviously don't like, in case the world hasn't noticed by now :wink: ).
I don't actually know the history of the Apartheid system since it's got nothing to do with me, but the kicker is the black segregationists don't want to be forced to live under white governance, even if they also want segregation.

Tons of the black Americans want to have their own separate black-only state, they don't like racemixing, and they don't want to have to live around any non-blacks.
Sometimes they literally have huge marches demanding this separation and the creation of a black state, I believe most wanting it to be in the deep South where they have genuine roots that actually predate almost all the rest of us "Americans" who came over much later (assuming our ancestors came in after the 1900s as mine did, and I'm guessing yours did too since you're Korean...)

The whole forced-at-gunpoint integrationism and mass forced racemixing agenda was (and still is) all concocted by the jews, and the blacks shilling for it have sometimes been good-natured people (though in my personal opinion they and the whites are being naive about the ability of all groups to get along), but prime movers and shakers have almost all been either outright jews, or for the blacks a bunch of what Malcom X and Farrakhan referred to as "house negroes" serving the jew masters. If you look this subject up you can see photos of whole roomfuls of black civil rights figures sitting around being instructed by a roomful of ugly hooknosed jews about exactly what the blacks are allwoed to say or do for their jewish masters. :roll:

FYI that term of Malcolm X's "house negro" is a reference to the "house negro" vs the "field negro" from plantation slavery days, in which the "house negro" serves the plantation master and cracks the whip on the more independent rebellious "field negro" if they defy the jewish or white plantation masters. Unlike the abolitionists wanting (rightly) to abolish the evil of slavery, almost all the movers and shakers in the jewish-funded "civil rights" movement forcing "integrationism" on both groups at gunpoint are either this sort, sometimes even jewish mullatoes.

Some black leaders like Farrakhan and Marcus Garvey and so on have actually been for legit black empowerment vs being the subservient toadies of the jews (who can then get scapegoated by angry whites later when the shit's hit the fan), which explains why the jews try to subversively destroy their career or (in Farrakhan's case in particular) spend decades having the ADL defame him as an "antisemite." :)
You can learn about the real side of the Apartheid from this user Kradmelder. He is a South African, Middle aged White engineer divorced men who have lived through the Apartheid and he writes his perspective here in this website. He no longer posts here anymore, but I have learned a lot from him and South Africa.

The lies they told you about the Apartheid
viewtopic.php?style=11&t=35674

New Member from South Africa
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=31902

Latest bike trip
viewtopic.php?t=34644

Black people in the Segregation era had their own banks, churches, stores, schools, etc and Black people were much well adjusted and happier under U.S segregation. The Jews destroyed all that prosperity and forced Blacks to integrate into the mainstream while being subsidized by the ZOG government. You can search on Youtube black people lives under segregation. People were much happier both blacks and whites.

Black in 1920's prospering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_dKmtC ... Geographic

Blacks were happier in Black Philadelphia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_hGNks ... vidHoffman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP9Sjsx ... thistorian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHTJSMJ ... vidHoffman

Blacks in South had beautiful communities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek2IQ79 ... vidHoffman
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on September 2nd, 2023, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

publicduende wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 1:08 am
Intractable because we made it such, after centuries of treating them as if they were, indeed, biologically inferior.

Let's not forget that black Africans didn't spontaneously choose to live in Europe. They were victims of the slave trade, often at the hands of rival tribes. So, we forcefully import them, force them to work under insane conditions, then eventually we set them free...and then we complain again that they won't leave? Sounds a tod hypocritical to me...
@publicduende
That's only partly true of the actual descendants of slavery: Sure, black Americans like my girlfriend(s) and her family and the black people in the Caribbean are descendants of slavery, so for sure no one has any right to tell them to go elsewhere.

However, the literal teeming throngs and hordes of black Africans from the "diaspora" inundating what's left of cucked-out socialist Europe at this point were never victims of the slave trade.
It's not just black Africans being used to swamp Europe with foreign hordes, of course: Throngs of middle easterners are also being used to inundate what's left of Europe.
Soros is the notorious poster boy for this effort who also calls for media censorship of all the crimes the hordes of migrants and rapefugees commit, but it's all part of the whole "Kalergi Plan" and "Great Replacement" scheme, but most of the incoming hordes are not descendants of slavery at all.