What is your solution to blacks?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: What is your solution to blacks?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 5:23 am
I did not know your girlfriend is black and your daughters is mixed. I really apologize if I have offended you.
I am not offended it's fine. Thank you for your apology.
I was talking about mainly American black people. The bio weapon genocide thing, I got too carried away with that one.
Yeah, that was going a bit too far. Winston said this kind of discussion is discretionary. I honestly just try to stay out of this kind of topic. I prefer to allow freedom of speech and just ignore topics I dislike.

So, you can talk about how you dislike black people and why. You can provide statistics and data to back up your argument. Just try not to go too far next time please. A friendly request, not an order.
Why am I saying this you ask? Because in America(Not in the UK and Africa), Black people are attacking Asian people because of COVID, commit most of the crime, get generous affirmative action, welfare, food stamps, pillaging Walmarts and looting stores whenever there is a riot(see Wyatts riot, LA riot, latest Black Lives matter riot), lot of Black men are in Prisons, black run cities are turning into ghettos and the list goes on and on... We are sick of the bullsh*t from the majority of American black people. Come on now! @publicduende said about the slave trade BUT, the blacks have been emancipated for over 150 years now(See Emancipated Proclamation by Abe Lincoln) and American blacks should get their act together not "Chimpout" all the time. The First Koreans came in 100 years ago to Hawaii and the Koreans managed to build communities in America. However, American Blacks are always being coddled by Uncle Sam even to this day and sucking on government's tits. That's why Koreans in LA jut got on the rooftop and start shooting those blacks during the LA riots because words and reason doesn't work.
@publicduende is right in what he is saying about the slave trade. The slave trade justified slavery by developing racist beliefs to justify their self-interest and greed. European investors enslaved people through the Transatlantic slave trade to support the massive tobacco, sugar, and cotton industries in the Americas. Slavery was cheaper than indentured servitude, so slavery was a business decision, not a reflection of hatred or bigotry.

Chesapeake, which grew tobacco, provides a good example. For a while, land owners used indentured servants, most of whom were young men who signed a 4-7 year contract. Servants were exploited during their contract, but after their time was over, they were free. The first Africans, some of whom worked as indentured servants, likely arrived in 1619. However, by the 1660s, the number of indentured servants from Europe dwindled, so tobacco plantation owners began to rely on slavery to raise profits. What could justify the ownership of other humans? Defenders of slavery had a list of racist reasons, saying that slavery was part of God’s plan, it "civilized" Black people, and that some races were so inferior they were meant to be slaves.

But I also agree with @MarcosZeitola and his interpretation of this. Movements like the BLM are not truly about equality or fighting racial hatred etc. It's all a means to both make money and cause further division. So I'm not on board with BLM. Even my girlfriend thinks this movement is bullshit. She said when she was at school they used to talk about slavery and black history month all the time and it just made black kids and white kids hostile towards each other.

I'm not going to pretend that a large percentage of black people aren't responsible for crime and shit like that. But I tend to judge people based on personal merit rather than lumping everyone into the same category just because they all have the same colour skin or because they all have a vagina (MGTOW for example). I guess I just don't have it in me to hate people enmass for being different to me. I judge people based on their own individual actions.
Cornfed wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 6:20 am
So it appears that the general feeling is that we need to continue pretending that blacks are people just like us, absorb all the resulting misery and in due course let the elites use black savages to destroy our societies. Absolutely disgusting.
Come on, Corney. I'm sure you can at least pretend they have some humanity? That's what some of us do for you. :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 1:39 am
That's what it all boils down to. And every time one speaks of a "black problem" that has to be "dealt with", all you do is play into the hands of those who wish to divide the masses.
The elite has engineered it so that there is a black problem that has to be dealt with. If simply refusing to accept than and going about your business is such a great idea then I suggest you go live in South Africa and do that and report here how you get on.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 7:42 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 1:39 am
That's what it all boils down to. And every time one speaks of a "black problem" that has to be "dealt with", all you do is play into the hands of those who wish to divide the masses.
The elite has engineered it so that there is a black problem that has to be dealt with. If simply refusing to accept than and going about your business is such a great idea then I suggest you go live in South Africa and do that and report here how you get on.
At least they will be "culturally enriched". It's worth the trip.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 7:39 am
Come on, Corney. I'm sure you can at least pretend they have some humanity?
How the hell is letting whole civilizations be destroyed by packs of feral savages "humanity"? What about all the white females who will be raped and killed today by feral blacks. Some of them might not have deserved it. Where is your humanity for them? What about the talented young white men who will have their lives ruined by being denied careers if favor of stupid negros? And all the people who will suffer because instead of their cancer or whatever being cured by the talented white men, the money will go to pretending the stupid negros are qualified professionals. Clearly you really hate people generally and want them to suffer. You have no humanity whatsoever.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

BTW, if you are opposed to a lot of blacks dying, we realise that is going to happen anyway, right? That is the elite's intention. It is just that they are intended to drag the rest of us down with them and those of us not killed will be reduced to a more primitive state. That is the plan. If you don't want to do anything about the negro problem then by default you are for this and one sick puppy.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 8:20 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
How the hell is letting whole civilizations be destroyed by packs of feral savages "humanity"? What about all the white females who will be raped and killed today by feral blacks. Some of them might not have deserved it. Where is your humanity for them? What about the talented young white men who will have their lives ruined by being denied careers if favor of stupid negros? And all the people who will suffer because instead of their cancer or whatever being cured by the talented white men, the money will go to pretending the stupid negros are qualified professionals. Clearly you really hate people generally and want them to suffer. You have no humanity whatsoever.
Yes.. it's quite 'bizarre" that white people wants to "self terminate" themselves. It's quite bizarre. Oh well
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on August 30th, 2023, 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
What are you waffling about? How are "packs of feral savages" going to destroy humanity and rape all the white women. You seem to be forgetting that white people can be rapists and murderers and "feral". You're starting to sound like a paranoid madman.

Some black people are f***ing idiots with no culture. That's a fact. But this observation is just as easily applicable to white people as well.

BLM and black history month, highlighting oppression and slavery as though its still relevant causes further division. That's a fact as well.

All black people are feral apes that are stupid and chimp out. That's just your opinion. What is the basis for it?

What about talented artists like Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Wonder, Prince, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Nat King Cole. The list goes on. They're all great musical artists. To lie to yourself and call these guys feral and stupid just because they're black would be to admit that you're inferior to these? :roll:

What about black actors who are capable of playing diverse roles in movies?

Painters, doctors, surgeons. Etc etc etc all of whom are experts in their field and are more talented than you. Are you inferior to a subhuman species? Or are you just taking the actions of a few black dickheads who hold up a store at gun point and attributing it to all black people?

White people can act like baboons too. They can rob stores and mug and rape people.

I already explained to @Natural_Born_Cynic that this idea that blacks are inferior comes from the tobacco, sugar and cotton industries that purchased slaves for profit. They justified owning other human beings by saying it was the will of God or that slavery civilised these slaves or some bullshit about them being inferior. These racist sentiments were propagated to ensure profits and protect these industries from backlash for owning other human beings. It was much easier to brainwash the masses into believing black people were less than human and deserved to be slaves in order to make more money than it was to take the moral highground and hire indentured servants.

The mentality has just carried over today and it suits the elites just fine that "people" like you still hold these racist sentiments and get angry and emotional at bullshit like BLM and black history month to cause further division. Like it suits them on the other side of the coin that black guys hate white guys because their ancestors were oppressed and enslaved or whatever. It's all about causing division.

Believe me, I hate this modern woke culture. I hate that black people and white people are brainwashed into thinking that reparations are necessary for something that happened in the 1600s while at the same time we're all enslaved by corporations as debt slaves anyway.

Your problem is that you don't understand nuances at all. Your thinking is always black and white (get it :lol: ) and you've stubbornly dug in your heels and refuse to see that skin colour and race are irrelevant in the greater scheme of things. We're all red on the inside. Each race has their own advantages and disadvantages. I'm not saying we should all celebrate blacks and condemn our own culture or heritage. What I'm saying is that the hatred towards black people is based on your ignorance and self imposed sense of superiority.

You're not that special. :wink:

And another thing as well. I mentioned this before. But going back to how this idea of black people are inferior comes from some ideology promoted by businesses and industries in order to justify their endorsement of slavery for profit goes to show how what I said about you before is exactly right. You're much more brainwashed and entrenched into the bullshit ideologies promoted by the elite than you would like to think you are.

My advice: focus your energy elsewhere. We're all red on the inside. :mrgreen:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 9:42 am
What are you waffling about? How are "packs of feral savages" going to destroy humanity and rape all the white women. You seem to be forgetting that white people can be rapists and murderers and "feral". You're starting to sound like a paranoid madman.
Do you have any understanding of the situation? In the US more that 20k white females per year have been raped by blacks per for decades as against essentially zero rapes the other way round. It is a qualitative difference. There is a whole civilization in South Africa built from the ground up that is being genocided. Comparing black crime to white crime is like comparing children mauled to death by chihuahuas to children mauled to death by pit bulls. You are just a stupid punk posting stupid platitudes. You deserve to be killed by blacks.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

ZOG government- Yessss White people..Please exterminate yourselves... YEsssss!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 10:13 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Do you have any understanding of the situation? In the US more that 20k white females per year have been raped by blacks per for decades as against essentially zero rapes the other way round. It is a qualitative difference. There is a whole civilization in South Africa built from the ground up that is being genocided. Comparing black crime to white crime is like comparing children mauled to death by chihuahuas to children mauled to death by pit bulls. You are just a stupid punk posting stupid platitudes. You deserve to be killed by blacks.
Don't worry, they are being "culturally enriched" by the ZOG government. Most of those skanks have voted for this, so they can play out their rape fantasy of being violated by the nigs.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

August 29th, 2023, 4:09 pm
Cornfed wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 3:58 pm
August 29th, 2023, 3:42 pm
What do you think?
If you stop feeding them when there is no economic use for them then logically they will starve and turn much of the US into Mogadishu while they're doing it. It would be better to just kill them. Segregation is an interim measure that always breaks down. What then? There is no real solution there.
Bad news for you.
We got 40.1 million Blacks in the U.S alone.
https://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/brow ... population.

We are going to need lot of firepower and ammo to wipe out 40.1 million black people.
I believe Kradmelder's Segregation is not a perfect solution but it will keep the nigs obedient enough to be useful for the greater good and keep them at bay. Of course.. the Apartheid thing will break down if there are parasite Jews and traitor white guilt liberals in the government.

Another solution I can think of is make a bioweapon that only target black people or a programmable nanobots that will only wipe out black people only. It would be much more efficient, but nanomachines are not even fully operational yet. The apartheid is a good stopgap.
Last edited by willymonfrete on August 30th, 2023, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Some black people are f***ing idiots with no culture. That's a fact. But this observation is just as easily applicable to white people as well.

BLM and black history month, highlighting oppression and slavery as though its still relevant causes further division. That's a fact as well.

All black people are feral apes that are stupid and chimp out. That's just your opinion. What is the basis for it?

What about talented artists like Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Wonder, Prince, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Nat King Cole. The list goes on. They're all great musical artists. To lie to yourself and call these guys feral and stupid just because they're black would be to admit that you're inferior to these? :roll:

What about black actors who are capable of playing diverse roles in movies?

Painters, doctors, surgeons. Etc etc etc all of whom are experts in their field and are more talented than you. Are you inferior to a subhuman species? Or are you just taking the actions of a few black dickheads who hold up a store at gun point and attributing it to all black people?

White people can act like baboons too. They can rob stores and mug and rape people.

I already explained to @Natural_Born_Cynic that this idea that blacks are inferior comes from the tobacco, sugar and cotton industries that purchased slaves for profit. They justified owning other human beings by saying it was the will of God or that slavery civilised these slaves or some bullshit about them being inferior. These racist sentiments were propagated to ensure profits and protect these industries from backlash for owning other human beings. It was much easier to brainwash the masses into believing black people were less than human and deserved to be slaves in order to make more money than it was to take the moral highground and hire indentured servants.

The mentality has just carried over today and it suits the elites just fine that "people" like you still hold these racist sentiments and get angry and emotional at bullshit like BLM and black history month to cause further division. Like it suits them on the other side of the coin that black guys hate white guys because their ancestors were oppressed and enslaved or whatever. It's all about causing division.

Believe me, I hate this modern woke culture. I hate that black people and white people are brainwashed into thinking that reparations are necessary for something that happened in the 1600s while at the same time we're all enslaved by corporations as debt slaves anyway.

Your problem is that you don't understand nuances at all. Your thinking is always black and white (get it :lol: ) and you've stubbornly dug in your heels and refuse to see that skin colour and race are irrelevant in the greater scheme of things. We're all red on the inside. Each race has their own advantages and disadvantages. I'm not saying we should all celebrate blacks and condemn our own culture or heritage. What I'm saying is that the hatred towards black people is based on your ignorance and self imposed sense of superiority.

You're not that special. :wink:

And another thing as well. I mentioned this before. But going back to how this idea of black people are inferior comes from some ideology promoted by businesses and industries in order to justify their endorsement of slavery for profit goes to show how what I said about you before is exactly right. You're much more brainwashed and entrenched into the bullshit ideologies promoted by the elite than you would like to think you are.

My advice: focus your energy elsewhere. We're all red on the inside. :mrgreen:
Science(see my thread) claims blacks are apes,not us.the ratio also matters,1 out of ten white people deserve sterilization while 9 out of ten black people do.based on behaviours and genetics.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

willymonfrete wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 1:31 pm
August 29th, 2023, 4:09 pm
Cornfed wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 3:58 pm
August 29th, 2023, 3:42 pm
What do you think?
If you stop feeding them when there is no economic use for them then logically they will starve and turn much of the US into Mogadishu while they're doing it. It would be better to just kill them. Segregation is an interim measure that always breaks down. What then? There is no real solution there.
Bad news for you.
We got 40.1 million Blacks in the U.S alone.
https://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/brow ... population.

We are going to need lot of firepower and ammo to wipe out 40.1 million black people.
I believe Kradmelder's Segregation is not a perfect solution but it will keep the nigs obedient enough to be useful for the greater good and keep them at bay. Of course.. the Apartheid thing will break down if there are parasite Jews and traitor white guilt liberals in the government.

Another solution I can think of is make a bioweapon that only target black people or a programmable nanobots that will only wipe out black people only. It would be much more efficient, but nanomachines are not even fully operational yet. The apartheid is a good stopgap.
Dude,we could just vax them by claiming the russians sent a biological weapon to destroy blacks,americans already believe the communist russians are neo-nazis.

just vax them all .

get a nigga 4 pay like obama to spread the vax among blacks.
Actually a good idea, but Beware, Pixel--dude doesn't like it when you talk about genocide a whole race and his girlfriend is black.
Just for your information. Beware the mod man.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

August 30th, 2023, 1:40 pm
Actually a good idea, but Beware, Pixel--dude doesn't like it when you talk about genocide a whole race and his girlfriend is black.
There are presumably laws regulating the keeping of dangerous exotic housepets. Presumably he could get a permit for her if he had access to the appropriate facilities.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 1:46 pm
August 30th, 2023, 1:40 pm
There are presumably laws regulating the keeping of dangerous exotic housepets. Presumably he could get a permit for her if he had access to the appropriate facilities.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Funniest sh*t I have ever heard.