Do foreign women only consider Anglo Saxon/Germanic white?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Do foreign women only consider Anglo Saxon/Germanic white?

Post by Kunold »

Are foreign women's standards as to who's white and who isn't as strict as i get the impression it is? for example in the States i only see Oriental type Asian women with very WASP looking guys with blonde hair and blue eyes, i have yet to see one with a white man with more "Mediterranean looks" like a Italian, or Spaniard look why is this, is it because even though their white too their not viewed as being the "highest cast whites" or something?

Do foreign women especially Asian women not really find dark eyed dark haired whites (even if pale skin) as desirable as lighter eyed, lighter haired whites? I think i have read for example of Asian women wishing for a child with blue eyes.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

In Asia everyone who is not Asian or Black is 'White' and, amusingly, American too.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do foreign women only consider Anglo Saxon/Germanic whit

Post by momopi »

Kunold wrote:Are foreign women's standards as to who's white and who isn't as strict as i get the impression it is? for example in the States i only see Oriental type Asian women with very WASP looking guys with blonde hair and blue eyes, i have yet to see one with a white man with more "Mediterranean looks" like a Italian, or Spaniard look why is this, is it because even though their white too their not viewed as being the "highest cast whites" or something?

Do foreign women especially Asian women not really find dark eyed dark haired whites (even if pale skin) as desirable as lighter eyed, lighter haired whites? I think i have read for example of Asian women wishing for a child with blue eyes.

In Asian language, foreigner, white-person, and European all carry different connotations. Generally speaking, lighter colored hair and eyes are genetically recessive, so it's not likely to have a mixed baby with blond hair and blue eyes.

As far as "higher caste whites" are concerned, Western European white men are considered to be "higher status" vs. men from the (former) colonies (US/Canada/etc). There's a certain romanticism with European's past, look at Disneyland -- the castle is European and not American. French, Italian, and some north Europeans are preferred over, say, Eastern Europeans. Go to Singapore and be a "fly on the wall" when the girls chat. You can over-hear a lot of interesting opinions.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I think that Americans that have Anglo-Saxons, Icelanders, and the Irish lineages are the pinnacle epitome of American White ness.

Mainland Europeans aren't White to me; they are European based on the respective nationality.

In summary, basically, White people are those of the aforementioned lineages from N. America.

Europeans are not as spooked out as White people are. Europeans are more progressive in the mind than White people are. However most Europeans have roots from the Caucus Mtns., but they aren't White.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!