Feminist Says All Men Should be Put in Concentration Camps

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Feminist Says All Men Should be Put in Concentration Camps

Post by jamesbond »

Prominent feminist and journalist Julie Bindel has openly called for putting all men in concentration camps and she wants to outlaw heterosexuality. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Feminist Says All Men Should be Put in Concentration Cam

Post by Teal Lantern »

Quiz time: Frederick Koehler or Jack Black? :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Feminist Says All Men Should be Put in Concentration Cam

Post by IraqVet2003 »

It seems to me that the British journalist Julie Bindel is a real FEMINAZI!!!! If not a feminist/female version of Joseph Gobbels the infamous Nazi propagandist. I hate to sound cruel, but by looking at her she appears to look like an OBESE SHREW and a BUTCH LESBIAN!!!! No wonder she has a strong hatred for men....she can't get one!!!!! However, for Ms. Bindel to advocate for ALL MEN to be put into concentration camps and to GET RID OF HETEROSEXUALITY is nothing short of INSANITY and she seriously needs to committed to a mental institution or the "funny farm"!!!! If anything this crazy woman looks like she came out of a sci-fi T.V. series "Sliders" from both episodes "The Weaker Sex" and "Love Gods".