Female preference for scum revisited

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Female preference for scum revisited

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
Adama wrote:If you are a believer, you should not listen to Stephan M. He hates God. He loves homosexuals.
I have never heard Stephan say he loves homosexuals, as a matter of fact I have heard him say he is against same sex marriage. I am not saying I agree with everything he says, I am disappointed to find out he is an atheist. I haven't listened to him in a while, maybe he was a believer and now is not (which is unfortunate).

I like his stance on immigration (that the migrants coming into Europe are a horrible idea both politically and economically). I really don't know his views on lot's of other issues, I guess I need to watch more of his videos.

Listen to him when he talks about God. That's when he makes it clear. He has chosen homosexuals over our Lord. He is up there with Richard Dawkins. You know if anyone hates God that much they must really be into some abominable stuff. That's why they hate God. They aren't just committing a simple sin like fornication. They are often times committing sins which God has deemed worthy of death, and they don't want to feel guilty about it. Therefore they choose to believe God doesnt exist. But they know He exists. Otherwise they could not hate Him if He didnt exist. You can only hate someone who exists, not a phantom. Would anyone be afraid of a phantom? Nope, cause they aren't real. Yet listen to the atheists. They hate God. You've got to wonder why would they hate an entity which doesnt truly exist for them. Unfortunately for them, hating Him doesnt make Him go away. It just means they've sealed their condemnation.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Cornfed wrote:In the past it has been pointed out that Western skanks tend to be attracted to stupid assholes because such men have certain practical advantages in modern society. A way of looking at the situation, and arguably stating the same thing in a different way, is that intelligent and decent men are actually perceived as being genetically inferior from the perspective of modern females.

To understand this it is necessary to realize that intelligence and decency are not universal positives but rather come at a cost. Intelligent people tend to be late developers, go off on tangents, take time out of short term useful activities to learn long term skills and are prone to various neuroses and addictions, since the more complex something is, the more there is to go wrong. Decency likewise carries obvious disadvantages. Decent people do stuff like defending their comrades from attack and nursing them back to health when they are sick, thereby diverting resources from themselves and risking being attacked or infected themselves. They can be taken advantage of by assholes and have reduced capacity to take advantage of others themselves.

Most of the time intelligence and decency are a net positive in that they allow for the efficient acquisition and exploitation of scarce resources. Intelligent men can come up with innovative ways of gaining resources and transmit this knowledge to others. Decency allows men to form tight teams whose members trust each other, allowing them to specialize different types of resource gathering and use teamwork to win battles with rival groups. Hence females mostly find intelligence and decency attractive in men.

The trouble now is that from a female perspective, resources are essentially a free good handed to them by a central rationing system. They just crank out babies and go on welfare or do some shit in an office and are given more money than most young men can possibly acquire, so resource acquisition is no longer a problem they require intelligent, decent men to solve. Similarly, since the system is essentially communism, with people largely getting whatever the elite want to give them, there are often few practical ways for men to use their intelligence and decency in obtaining resources. Hence intelligence and decency carry all the usual downsides with none of the corresponding advantages, so females regard such men as being genetically inferior and therefore find them unattractive. As long as the current situation lasts, there is really nothing that can be done about this. Self-improvement in the general case won't help - in fact quite the reverse.
I think this is a good analysis. Have you ever thought about doing a more formal writeup of your perspective on the situation of men (particularly young men) in the modern West?

Having said that, I think it's time for smart guys to really develop new models of living that will enable them to carve out a niche. I'm experimenting with some ideas currently.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

gnosis wrote:I think this is a good analysis. Have you ever thought about doing a more formal writeup of your perspective on the situation of men (particularly young men) in the modern West?
Here is more on this subject:

viewtopic.php?t=20929
https://caamib.wordpress.com/the-story- ... ent-truth/
http://www.mikraite.org/Human-Evolution-tp17.html
Having said that, I think it's time for smart guys to really develop new models of living that will enable them to carve out a niche. I'm experimenting with some ideas currently.
My idea is in my signature. What are your ideas?
roman
Freshman Poster

Post by roman »

Hey gusy! Check out this feminist bullshit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axA6KBFZOao