Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

An Attractive Woman Makes an Anti-Feminist YouTube Video

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights and Misandry.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

An Attractive Woman Makes an Anti-Feminist YouTube Video

Post by jamesbond » January 15th, 2017, 10:50 pm

I just found this girl on YouTube today, her YouTube name is 'Blonde in the belly of the beast'. She lives in Seattle, which she calls a "liberal hellhole." Here is one of her videos where she explains how feminism, liberalism, Islam and Cultural Marxism are destroying western society.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: An Attractive Woman Makes an Anti-Feminist YouTube Video

Post by Teal Lantern » February 15th, 2017, 5:08 am

6:34
the vast majority of them are good men but their very masculinity is demonized on a daily basis and the social repercussions have been epic and will continue to be epic because we have a generation of men that can't protect the women, and a generation of women that can't protect themselves
Translation: feminism bad because fewer meat shields for women. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Traveler
Freshman Poster

Re: An Attractive Woman Makes an Anti-Feminist YouTube Video

Post by Traveler » February 15th, 2017, 6:32 am

I thought of this video when I saw the title:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNErQFmOwq0[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNErQFmOwq0

Return to “Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights and Misandry”