FAT Feminist Bitch Gets OWNED by Talk Show Host!!

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

FAT Feminist Bitch Gets OWNED by Talk Show Host!!

Post by EntrepreneurNet »

LOL!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

She's not a feminist bitch. Just a product of the lowest rung of the British social ladder. I can guarantee you the violent, abusive party in the average British couple is the man in 90% of cases or more. The woman might be high in shouting, but she's always the one who will end up in hospital.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

publicduende wrote:She's not a feminist bitch. Just a product of the lowest rung of the British social ladder. I can guarantee you the violent, abusive party in the average British couple is the man in 90% of cases or more. The woman might be high in shouting, but she's always the one who will end up in hospital.
That's fine. And I agree with you. I don't care though. Because I thought it was funny as hell! Especially when she starts talking back to the talk show host (*after him suggesting she might lose her kid).

"But I'm going to tell you something, and every single person I say this to has an issue with it: You two have to split"

That Bitch got owned!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

@EntrepreneurNet

The only problem I have with this post is that the clip is too short. Where is the whole clip?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

publicduende wrote:She's not a feminist bitch. Just a product of the lowest rung of the British social ladder. I can guarantee you the violent, abusive party in the average British couple is the man in 90% of cases or more. The woman might be high in shouting, but she's always the one who will end up in hospital.
publicduende,
You are an idiot. You obviously do not know women very well. You would do well to shut your mouth and stop demonstrating yourself to be such an idiot.

Women are MORE violent than men in intimate relationship....especially towards children. Even as a child I knew this. My mother and ALL my aunts would CONSISTENTLY use violence out of anger towards their children. I knew this by the time I was FIVE. The thing was the women were so weak that they were not a threat to the child once the child made it past about 5 for a boy and about 7 or 8 for a girl.

Virtually EVERY MOTHER I HAVE EVER KNOWN WELL has used violence against her children in an uncontrolled manner. Jennifer included.

As far as violence towards men? Women are FAR more violent towards men than men are to women...it is just that in the most cases they are so weak that the attempt at violence is easily dealt with. I have had a woman attack me in a dark room with a carving knife. My wife threw a carving knife at me.

Now..if I attacked a woman with a carving knife I would be called violent. If I threw a carving knife at my wife I would be called violent. If I hit my small children to the head out of anger for no real reason I would be called violent.

The reason idiots like you think men are more violent is because you are stupid and ignorant and do not call violence by woman what it is....violence.

And one last thing...men who are abused by women RARELY admit it because arseholes like you will HATE ON THEM for admitting it because it damages you INCORRECT view of women.

Women have ALWAYS been more violent than men in intimate relationships and now they are becoming MUCH more violent than men because of delusional idiots like you who deny the truth.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

I'm not going to comment on the violence of woman vs. men.

But my favorite part is: 2:06 the chubby brunette women in the audience is in a state of shock and disbelief - having her mindfucked - by what she just saw... She's thinking: "OMG, Women actually Do this?!? Omg."

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:@EntrepreneurNet
The only problem I have with this post is that the clip is too short. Where is the whole clip?
I have no clue.. I just found this video in the side bar of one of PeterAndrewNolan's videos.^^

*Plus who really cares where the rest of it is.
*There's a million crappy talk-shows like that, like Jerry Springer, Maury, etc. etc.
These types of shows are the lowest of the lowest rung of the ladder, when it comes to entertainment TV. A dime a dozen.
No substance + no utility = NO VALUE.

I remember an EXPLOSION of them in the mid 90s. So This clip is probably 10 yrs old.
I wasted 8 minutes of my life (and probably yours) by posting it

But HAHAHA. I thought it was funny as hell! So I reposted is. Glad you enjoyed. :)
TheLilAbs
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLilAbs »

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Let me translate into British slang: she is a "slapper" and "slappers always have dirty knickers"
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

All british Slags are feminist, atheist lowlifes. Haven't met one to this day who wasn't. The jeremy kyle show is a celebration of chav scum. Now he's in the usa working his northern magic on the ghetto scum of america.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

designer wrote:
All british Slags are feminist, atheist lowlifes. Haven't met one to this day who wasn't. The jeremy kyle show is a celebration of chav scum. Now he's in the usa working his northern magic on the ghetto scum of america.
You know what, my opinion of said Slags is so low that I suspect they don't even have the brains to understand what "feminism" and "atheism" means. When I came to England as a student I never lived in posh areas, and kids raiding local shops to steal a few chocolate bars and/or vandalise the shelves was a common sight. Once I even saw a little girl smashing into a shelves of tea boxes and the Pakistani owner getting upset at her. Then her mom came along and reluctantly said "say sorry to the gentleman" a couple of times. To the kid's silence, the shop owner started saying what to me was quite obvious, that she was like that because her family never taught her proper discipline. To which her mom promptly started shouting and insulting the owner in unison with the girl. It was a depressing sight.

I think the problem with British society is one of class, not one of gender. Those working class kids will only pick up the same habits as their parents and peers: binge drinking, loitering, petty crime, pointless sex and drugs. Of course a girl picking up those habits will shock the casual observer more than a boy doing the same, yet both genders are equally at risk.
Last edited by publicduende on September 8th, 2012, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I didn't find the video very interesting, but I liked one of the videos it linked to when it finished.

Last edited by fschmidt on September 8th, 2012, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

terminator wrote:
Let me translate into British slang: she is a "slapper" and "slappers always have dirty knickers"
Hang on. I thought a "slapper" was generally better looking, albeit in a tackier dress. :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
publicduende,
You are an idiot. You obviously do not know women very well. You would do well to shut your mouth and stop demonstrating yourself to be such an idiot.

Women are MORE violent than men in intimate relationship....especially towards children. Even as a child I knew this. My mother and ALL my aunts would CONSISTENTLY use violence out of anger towards their children. I knew this by the time I was FIVE. The thing was the women were so weak that they were not a threat to the child once the child made it past about 5 for a boy and about 7 or 8 for a girl.

Virtually EVERY MOTHER I HAVE EVER KNOWN WELL has used violence against her children in an uncontrolled manner. Jennifer included.

As far as violence towards men? Women are FAR more violent towards men than men are to women...it is just that in the most cases they are so weak that the attempt at violence is easily dealt with. I have had a woman attack me in a dark room with a carving knife. My wife threw a carving knife at me.

Now..if I attacked a woman with a carving knife I would be called violent. If I threw a carving knife at my wife I would be called violent. If I hit my small children to the head out of anger for no real reason I would be called violent.

The reason idiots like you think men are more violent is because you are stupid and ignorant and do not call violence by woman what it is....violence.

And one last thing...men who are abused by women RARELY admit it because arseholes like you will HATE ON THEM for admitting it because it damages you INCORRECT view of women.

Women have ALWAYS been more violent than men in intimate relationships and now they are becoming MUCH more violent than men because of delusional idiots like you who deny the truth.
Being called an idiot by somebody like you is not an insult. It's a clinical incident. So I'm passing on that.

How many women have you known? Did all of them try to stab you in a dark room? What ever gives you the confidence to say all women are like that? Why do you like to generalise?

Peter, let this be clear.
1) I don't hate you. I have never hated anyone in my life, and never will. I just feel sad for what kind of messed up man you have become after your divorce case. You seem to be happy nourishing your delusions like a lonely old woman feeds pigeons in the park, so let it be. No point arguing anymore.
2) I am not judging you for being abused by your wife, or your wife and other women in your life. I am judging you for the outlandish, sexist and extreme judgments you maintain and profusely share on this forum.

Can I confess you (and the other guys) something? I am still very reluctant to talk about it, but not so long ago, one woman did something extremely cruel and abusive on me. I felt like losing my ground for a few months, and I swear to God the temptation to generalise what happened to me and say that all women are cruel bitches was stronger than ever. It took me a while to rationalise, reach some inner balance and get the whole thing behind me.

And you know what gave me that strength? Two extraordinary women. My Mom, and my wife Monica. Here they were, showing me that for one cruel woman you can meet two great ones who love you to bits. They gave me the perspective to realise something that was already there, obvious to see, yet my rage and shock wouldn't allow me to see: that there are no evil woman and good men, there are evil people and good people. And there's no ground, indeed no need to shelter behind a worldview full of stupid stereotypes and statistics on who's better than the other, based on gender, age, ethnicity, etc. Bad thing happens. Just rationalise and get on with it.

I mean: there are good people and there are bad people. Some of them are men. Some of them are women. Why is this simple fact of life so f***ing difficult to understand? You hooked up to a very wrong woman (even assuming you have always been 100% the innocent victim) and had a few bad examples of women in your life. It can happen to anyone. And I understand you in that the temptation to lay collective blame is strong, very strong. But it goes away, if one tries to take the proverbial step back, a deep breath and rationalise a bit. As St. John of the Cross said, even the darkest night will give way to the morning sun.

Now, with you it's either the case that what you went through completely bent you out of shape, as another poster said, beyond recovery. Or, you've been pretty lazy in dealing with your poor mental state and even attached an epiphany aspect to losing your mind and being "reborn" in a world of your own, a Shangri-La of male honour and solidarity and women degraded to the role of dirty rags.