Female preference for scum revisited

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Female preference for scum revisited

Post by Adama »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Eightfold Path wrote:
Yohan wrote:Cornfed is correct, females are attracted to criminals while rejecting ordinary men because they are 'boring'.
Okay. And we need to discuss this because . . . ?
It's fairly easy for an 'ordinary man' to not be boring. In fact, there are a lot of things you can do that will make you a lot more interesting as a criminal. All of them perfectly legal. Some men just lack imagination and accept the status quo for what it is.

If you are boring, robbing a bank won't make you interesting. Neither will developing a drug problem. Some guys are just natural born bores. A good example of a naturally boring, low quality man: a man who writes thread after thread about female dating preferences.
Boring is their excuse, but it is not the reason. "Boring" is a catch all, meaningless word they reach to when they either can't put their feelings into words, or they are too ashamed to tell the truth.

Most people are boring. They go to work. They go home. And that is it. I dont even think most people live exciting lives. But if a man met one of these exciting young women, chances are what she counts as fun revolves exclusively around alcohol and partying. These women don't make good girlfriends or wives. So who cares about them?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote: ..... indicates that this is an overly emotional issue. You may not be thinking clearly here.

.....Women most definitely do suck in Anglo countries. However, you can not say that all women suck...
Sorry, but the NAWALT feminist drivel (not all women are like that) is not a valid argument.

Tell me how do you know who is who? Who is the woman who will be honest with you, will consider your needs
and has no intention to destroy you even in case of divorce? How do you know? And who is the malicious woman? How do you know?

It's not only about Western women themselves, it is about the legal situation, which considers every man as a 2nd class citizen. You cannot deny that.

I personally do not hate Western women, but I am mistrusting, even afraid of them, as I do not know who is a malicious female and who is not. I am careful even when only in contact with them merely for business - every single word even spoken with good intention might be used against you. I am worried they might harm me out of no reason - I will never be in a private relationship with a Western woman in my life. When I was young, they rejected me, and now as I am in a good position I reject them, not even willing to try. I found already a place in this world with people who fit me.
Last edited by Yohan on October 21st, 2015, 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

Adama wrote:There could be beautiful women around you who are aching to talk to you, but because you've convinced yourself that all women are scum, either you will never notice her, or you'll assume she is evil from the start and hate her before she's ever given you a reason to hate her (besides being born the wrong gender in the wrong place at the wrong time).

Women most definitely do suck in Anglo countries. However, you can not say that all women suck. There is a remnant of good and decent women. You're just blind to them, cause you've already decided that good women do not exist. Therefore they do not exist for you.
Wow. Did not expect another gem out of you. This here exactly. Most HA posters aren't interested at looking inwards; the problem is always someone else. It's the culture. It's the global elite. It's the atheists. It's the anti-whites. It's the communists. It's the capitalists. It's the corrupt regime.

The words "It's me" will never be uttered. Until they break the negativity cycle, their reality will remain what they prattle on about.
Adama wrote:I'm a fundamentalist, not a radical. Please don't lump me in with the keywords for terrorism.
The same thing, in my opinion. I'm afraid the shoe fits in this instance.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

You know, after marinading on the design of this thread, I'd say the solution for men here is simple.

>Western women prefer scum
>Decent western man goes abroad
>Decent western man finds woman/en who prefer(s) non-scum/decent men
>Decent western man and foreign women pair up
>End

Or is that more Jew propaganda I'm talking about?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote: This nice guy looks around him, and he sees other guys get girls. Athletes. Gangsters. Bad boys. Assholes. Addicts. He completely forgets about all the men who get girls who aren't actually scum, because it does not fit with his world view. It does not support his theory, that women ignore good men and only go for scumbags.
It's not only about that, it's not only about 'other guys' - it's also about Western females. I never met even one Western female in her 20s or 30s, who had not at least 5 or 8 boyfriends. I am not willing to line up and to approach so-called 'used items' who will anyway replace me with some other man soon. Why should I do that?

There are various reasons, it is not only about the 'other guys' and the 'Western females', but also about the legal situation and the individual man, who is looking for somebody, but cannot find anyone. You cannot choose your parents, you cannot change your personality, your financial situation, your rhetoric etc. so easily. Of course such a man, like myself in the past, will be 'left behind'.
MarcosZeitola wrote: And the world doesn't work like that. Life does not work that way. So life continues, and this man is left behind.
Well, this man was not left behind if you talk about me. The solution is MGTOW. At least this is what I did.
Moving on to somewhere else where you are welcome. Start a new life with entire new people.

MGTOW is not an easy way to go, but later on it pays off.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eightfold Path wrote:
Adama wrote:There could be beautiful women around you who are aching to talk to you, but because you've convinced yourself that all women are scum, either you will never notice her, or you'll assume she is evil from the start and hate her before she's ever given you a reason to hate her (besides being born the wrong gender in the wrong place at the wrong time).

Women most definitely do suck in Anglo countries. However, you can not say that all women suck. There is a remnant of good and decent women. You're just blind to them, cause you've already decided that good women do not exist. Therefore they do not exist for you.
Wow. Did not expect another gem out of you. This here exactly. Most HA posters aren't interested at looking inwards; the problem is always someone else. It's the culture. It's the global elite. It's the atheists. It's the anti-whites. It's the communists. It's the capitalists. It's the corrupt regime.

The words "It's me" will never be uttered. Until they break the negativity cycle, their reality will remain what they prattle on about.
Adama wrote:I'm a fundamentalist, not a radical. Please don't lump me in with the keywords for terrorism.
The same thing, in my opinion. I'm afraid the shoe fits in this instance.
I think at most we can say is that certain men do not resonate with certain women. I dont even think there is such a thing as a loser when it comes to women. If you look around, you'll see all types of men who would be considered losers, but they each have women. The excuse is well maybe the guy is too short or too fat, or too whatever. But then you look and you do see men who are short and fat who have girlfriends. Their girlfriends may also be short and fat too, or even sometimes they have relatively normal looking women.

I also think initially it has to be the female's choice. Both sexes have choice, but it is the woman who should select the man first by flirtation (and not at the workplace or classroom, but in other places where if the woman is playing games the man doesnt have to see her again). Then the man gets to choose if he wants to talk to her. The reason why I bring this up is because I think a lot of men are under the impression that they should be able to just choose a girl at random and she ought to just like him. That isnt the way it works. The woman must already be attracted for things to work. So it is no use getting upset that a waitress will not hit on you. I wouldnt even give one thought about one million waitresses who didnt want to talk to me. If they are not attracted, then they will not flirt with you. If they are attracted, they might flirt with you. But some of these guys just think that every girl they want should want them back, and life just is not like that.

There's also the mindset. A man shouldnt come off desperate or even willing to please. A man should come off as if he has 10 other women waiting for him in the wings. So there is no need to beg and plead. If she turns out to be a total B, he should walk away the first time, etc. One-itis is obvious to women, and if a man comes across as desperate or as if he can not get another woman, then women will automatically turn him down. Each woman wants a man they think can command the presence of other women. Don't ask why. That's just how they are.

With respect to your opinion of my zealousness for our Lord, well thank you. I hope God gives me a reward for being likened to a terrorist.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Related to this topic are Stefan Molyneux's comments about sexual market value. Most public resources in the West essentially go towards propping up the sexual market value of loser men and sluts.
http://www.fdrpodcasts.com/#/3092/an-in ... lue-part-1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Adama wrote:Women are attracted to scum for one reason. That is regular men treat women as equals. They put women up on pedestals. Regular men suffer from one-itis. A woman doesnt want to be catered to. That is submissive behavior. In other words, most men act like they are the women and treat women like they are the men. Women are there to be commanded and seduced. They are not there to verify, cosign, lead or even be your equal.

That's why buying flowers and the rest of the romantic stuff does not work on Western women. They do not want to be treated like a delicate flower. They are looking for a man to come and make them feel like a woman by leading them.

Bad boys will do this. Regular men will not, because regular men were raised to regard everyone as an equal, which is definitely not true. Men > Women > Children.

Most regular men and manginas have it as Women > Men. Treat a woman as if she is your leader and she will lose respect for you. A woman doesnt want to lead (at least the ones who arent beasts). A woman wants a leader.

The best thing a man can do is to stand up and be a man. If there are women who don't want a real man, then that is great, because she eliminated herself. You don't want a woman who wouldnt let you be the man anyway.

I just solved this riddle for you. It has nothing to do with evil. It has to do with the man being in charge.

You remember when they say women are attracted to confidence? This is what they mean. Not the confidence to hit on them without concern, but the confidence to take charge and be the man so that she can be the woman.
+10
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Jester wrote:
Adama wrote:Women are attracted to scum for one reason. That is regular men treat women as equals. They put women up on pedestals. Regular men suffer from one-itis. A woman doesnt want to be catered to. That is submissive behavior. In other words, most men act like they are the women and treat women like they are the men. Women are there to be commanded and seduced. They are not there to verify, cosign, lead or even be your equal.

That's why buying flowers and the rest of the romantic stuff does not work on Western women. They do not want to be treated like a delicate flower. They are looking for a man to come and make them feel like a woman by leading them.

Bad boys will do this. Regular men will not, because regular men were raised to regard everyone as an equal, which is definitely not true. Men > Women > Children.

Most regular men and manginas have it as Women > Men. Treat a woman as if she is your leader and she will lose respect for you. A woman doesnt want to lead (at least the ones who arent beasts). A woman wants a leader.

The best thing a man can do is to stand up and be a man. If there are women who don't want a real man, then that is great, because she eliminated herself. You don't want a woman who wouldnt let you be the man anyway.

I just solved this riddle for you. It has nothing to do with evil. It has to do with the man being in charge.

You remember when they say women are attracted to confidence? This is what they mean. Not the confidence to hit on them without concern, but the confidence to take charge and be the man so that she can be the woman.
+10
Thanks, mate.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

^ I used to think this a couple of years ago, but no, r vs. K selection theory explains why the r-selected gene set prefers scum men whether dominant or not, and this tallies with observations.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:^ I used to think this a couple of years ago, but no, r vs. K selection theory explains why the r-selected gene set prefers scum men whether dominant or not, and this tallies with observations.

I don't know what you're talking about with r vs K selection. I think you'll believe what you want to though.

There used to be some guy on another forum who insisted that women prefer bad boys because bad boys are actually superior. His evidence for that was their success with women. ;) It just could not be another variable for him. Success = genetically superior. He even went on to say how they will have more children, which proves they are genetically superior even more. But to me it just looked like another circular argument.

Besides all this doesnt matter. There are 3-4 billion women on this planet. All you have to do is find one who wants you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:^ I used to think this a couple of years ago, but no, r vs. K selection theory explains why the r-selected gene set prefers scum men whether dominant or not, and this tallies with observations.

I don't know what you're talking about with r vs K selection. I think you'll believe what you want to though.

There used to be some guy on another forum who insisted that women prefer bad boys because bad boys are actually superior. His evidence for that was their success with women. ;) It just could not be another variable for him. Success = genetically superior. He even went on to say how they will have more children, which proves they are genetically superior even more. But to me it just looked like another circular argument.
I believe the empirical evidence, which I used to find baffling. What I believe is not what I want to believe, because it sucks, but the simplest theory that accounts for what actually happens. If you are that interested in r vs. K selection, then google on it and listen to Stefan Molyneux's series on it. Or just try to digest the OP. There are perfectly good non-circular arguments, put by me several times in this forum, as to why male scum have more children. Of course circular arguments in this area are somewhat valid, because females simply go with the flow in their choice of males, which in turn causes the males to have more children, thus validating the females' choice of males etc. All of this is ultimately propped up by the elite's policies.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:

I believe the empirical evidence, which I used to find baffling. What I believe is not what I want to believe, because it sucks, but the simplest theory that accounts for what actually happens. If you are that interested in r vs. K selection, then google on it and listen to Stefan Molyneux's series on it. Or just try to digest the OP. There are perfectly good non-circular arguments, put by me several times in this forum, as to why male scum have more children. Of course circular arguments in this area are somewhat valid, because females simply go with the flow in their choice of males, which in turn causes the males to have more children, thus validating the females' choice of males etc. All of this is ultimately propped up by the elite's policies.
How many women are counted in the empirical evidence though?

I can't watch Stefan Molyneux. He's one arrogant son of a gun. I can't listen to him. He literally thinks he knows everything there is to know about everything. Plus he hates God, loves homosexuals, puts down anyone who disagrees with them, and he thinks he is some super psychologist.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Let's assume for a moment you are right, Cornfed. Assuming women go for men who are wortlless scum, what does this say about the women? You treat them as if they are essentially children, who have to be guided in everything and can't make up their mind. That the minute they see a dominant, immoral man, they get weak to their knees and the moment they see him take drugs or stab someone, they'll spread their legs...

To me this is preposterous and not exactly agrees with my own observation. But assuming it is true, then these women are worthless. Any woman who would pick a criminal over a genuinely good fellow, is worthless anyway. Who is to say she won't go back to some criminal lover the second you head off to work? Who is to say she won't have his kids and you will unknowingly raise them? If your theory is true, then 95% of women are complete and utter scum themselves.

And if 95% of women are complete and utter scum, what is even the point in trying? The type of beliefs you walk around with, Cornfed, would make a lesser man suicidal. Your level of 'red pill' is lethal.

I think the outspoken women in the past treated me very badly. That is, the quiet women were in the background and they mostly go unnoticed, because they are reserved. Whereas the real witches in life come to the forefront, because they are loud and stick out like a sore thumb. When I thought of women, I never thought of these quiet women. I always thought of the women who were attempting to hurt me because they are beasts.

There are also some bimbos who do not see other people are truly human beings because they aren't very bright. They're stuck so deep in their own arrogance that they can not see that other people have feelings too. These may be the people labeled with personality disorders (which just means they are extremely selfish individuals who do not see others as persons but as objects and pawns). These women will hurt people intentionally and unintentionally because they are unable to empathize with others. The moment something goes wrong, even if it is their fault, they can weave a lie even to themselves and believe it, which absolves them of responsibility and puts it all upon the man. This is what I mean by a bimbo.

The solution is the find a woman who is willing to please. That way you know she is submissive and you know that she views you as a true human being, instead of one who is just her pawn to be used and abused. In other words, make the woman work for you, which is the way they were designed. The moment the man starts to cater to a woman it is over, because that gives the woman power to abuse him.

So I used to think that all women were evil too, but that was my emotions blocking me from seeing reality. I was operating under a false belief system (that women are better than men socially, socially more intelligent, never afraid of men, and all the other beliefs our mangina friends will tell us when we ask for advice). When you operate under a false belief system, all the evidence you gather will conform to the theory you've already chosen. You won't be able to see conflicting evidence, or it will be dismissed as an anomaly.

That's why universal assumptions and opinions are destructive. The men who think all women are evil believe that they are protecting themselves from women. They are really just forcing themselves into isolation. If no woman anywhere is good, then what is the point of even thinking about women? Might as well just become a monk, or go live in a log cabin in the woods of Alaska. That would be more productive than thinking about women when they are purely entirely evil to the last woman on earth.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Let's assume for a moment you are right, Cornfed. Assuming women go for men who are wortlless scum, what does this say about the women? You treat them as if they are essentially children, who have to be guided in everything and can't make up their mind. That the minute they see a dominant, immoral man, they get weak to their knees and the moment they see him take drugs or stab someone, they'll spread their legs...

To me this is preposterous and not exactly agrees with my own observation. But assuming it is true, then these women are worthless. Any woman who would pick a criminal over a genuinely good fellow, is worthless anyway. And even if you found a "good one", who is to say she won't go back to some criminal lover the second you head off to work? Who is to say she won't have his kids and you will unknowingly raise them? If your theory is true, then 95% of women are complete and utter scum themselves.

And if 95% of women are complete and utter scum, what is even the point in trying? The type of beliefs you walk around with, Cornfed, would make a lesser man suicidal. Your level of 'red pill' is lethal.
We always have the option of standing around with our hair on fire claiming we can't smell smoke, but perhaps the idea would be to believe the truth of the matter, however horrific. Denying reality won't make it go away. The thing we can take from this situation is that women are simple biological robots designed to incubate the next generation in whatever situation they happen to find themselves in. That they are horrible scum-humping monsters at this time is because in the current environment this seems to be the best way to go according to their programming. Of course the results aren't so great, but it is not their fault. Their condition has been hacked, in the same way that the manufacturers of crappy food can hack the usually positive instinctive appetites of children by adding lots of sugar to everything. When the current dystopia ends, we are going to have to work very hard to integrate Western females back into the human race. The more honest we are about their current squalid condition, the more chance we have of success.