Feminism explained

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Feminism explained

Post by Cornfed »

For those of you who haven't figured it out, feminism is simply the belief that women and children are the property of the elite to be administered by the government/corporate system. Since in the West the elite and their systems are largely Jewish rackets, Western feminism essentially boils down to a belief that Christian women are the property of the Jews.

It has been said that feminists want women to be independent and have autonomy. Nothing could be further from the truth. Huge campaigns are openly conducted to influence the behavior of women. Any solo-mother who has dealt with social services or any woman said to have a mental illness who has dealt with mental health authorities will know the system is as paternalistic as all get out to women. In fact feminism is a particularly strong form of the traditional idea that women are mentally ill grown children and need to be protected and controlled. The only issue is who is to do the protecting and controlling. Feminists sometimes seem to be providing women with autonomy, but only because they are enabling behavior that separates the women from ordinary men and delivers them into the hands of the elite.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

A: The police are to do the controlling as well as the draconian oligarchy of the U.S. of Gay. POLIce enforce POLItics which stems from POLY which means "many"..to govern many and too much! Also, let's not forget the unmanned drones and the other "unMANned droves" = female sheeple in the Anglosphere whom are scWRONG and inDUHpendent from upstanding men (i.e. the truly nice guy whom has his own stuff in life).

The Christian women-property analogy is brilliant, Cornfed.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

E_Irizarry wrote:A: The police are to do the controlling as well as the draconian oligarchy of the U.S. of Gay. POLIce enforce POLItics which stems from POLY which means "many"..to govern many and too much! Also, let's not forget the unmanned drones and the other "unMANned droves" = female sheeple in the Anglosphere whom are scWRONG and inDUHpendent from upstanding men (i.e. the truly nice guy whom has his own stuff in life.
Great play-on words there, E-IrTHIZZarry! :P
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:A: The police are to do the controlling as well as the draconian oligarchy of the U.S. of Gay. POLIce enforce POLItics which stems from POLY which means "many"..to govern many and too much! Also, let's not forget the unmanned drones and the other "unMANned droves" = female sheeple in the Anglosphere whom are scWRONG and inDUHpendent from upstanding men (i.e. the truly nice guy whom has his own stuff in life.
Great play-on words there, E-IrTHIZZarry! :P
Ha! Gracias, mayne.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!