Marriage Is Obsolete. Are Women?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

In western countries women serve no practical purpose.

http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/ma ... are-women/
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Marriage Is Obsolete. Are Women?

Post by Moretorque »

Taco wrote:In western countries women serve no practical purpose.

http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/ma ... are-women/
A man still needs a women to receive the breath of air.
Time to Hide!
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Perhaps a more accurate term would be "marriage has been rendered ineffective". The verbal agreement (wedding vows) have no baring on this agreement. It is a very one sided agreement, most guys do not understand the actual terms of the agreement which is dictated by the state. Currently marriage is designed to fail.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

tom wrote:Perhaps a more accurate term would be "marriage has been rendered ineffective". The verbal agreement (wedding vows) have no baring on this agreement. It is a very one sided agreement, most guys do not understand the actual terms of the agreement which is dictated by the state. Currently marriage is designed to fail.
Yaa and our children suffer from it, the human race needs to grow the fu ck up quick.
Time to Hide!
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Women need to be controlled! They shouldn't be let into bars like 100 years ago, because all women do is subvert and ruin men's relaxation time. In fact, women need to be put in their place and told: "You can't control the family 100% of the time."
Last edited by polya on August 18th, 2013, 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Polya's statement says it all...if you let them get away with equality or anything else for that matter, most of the time they're going to push it as far as they can. If you stand up and be a man and don't let them get away with shit, then chances are your marriage has a fighting chance.

I love seeing all these negative statements about marriage since I've been married for 14 years now. We've had our problems, we fight sometimes, but I'm happy. But I'm not married to an American or western woman...nor do I think I ever would be. I don't put up with one ounce of shit and thus, rarely do I ever get any shit from my wife.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Marriage only makes sense in cultures where man is still needed as a provider.

'Woman needs man like fish needs a bicycle'

there is so much truth in this, women are quite happy to be independent, hang out with their GFs, do shopping and get their sexual needs serviced by alphas
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Banano wrote:Marriage only makes sense in cultures where man is still needed as a provider.

'Woman needs man like fish needs a bicycle'

there is so much truth in this, women are quite happy to be independent, hang out with their GFs, do shopping and get their sexual needs serviced by alphas
Again with the stereotypes...

I also like to be independent, hang out with my buddies, shop, and have my sexual needs met by a strong woman.

My wife is Thai, she makes around $1500 a month here, and while she would prefer not to work, until we meet our financial goals it's not possible. In the future, no problem, she doesn't have to work as we'll both have passive income.

Also, she'd rather hang out with our kids, and sometimes even me, than her girlfriends. She has a girlfriend who she's known since she was five-years-old call her last night while we were at the movies. The chick came over after the movie and spent the night. It's 11AM, we all woke up two hours ago and she had breakfast with us. This happens about once a year, maybe twice, that's it...so I don't mind one bit.

Maybe women are like you say in America but not here. Also, my sister is an architect who has two children. She's married, and probably doesn't have to work, but she does.

I think many of you guys spend far too much time griping about women instead of just taking things less personally and going from one to another until you meet one that's the right fit. Doesn't mean you have to get married, but if you're going to get married, do it because it's right, not because she was a great lay and said all the right things.

BTW - after how many years does a marriage become successful? I got married at around 37...after plugging every woman I could...been married 14 years now...am I the only person in the world in a successful marriage? I think not...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I agree with anamericaninbangkok: there's too much negativity on this forum about marriage. Successful marriages do happen--and I've seen it; my parents are one example, and I know elderly couples that have been married for over 50 years. How's that possible--if successful marriages are so few or impossible?
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

zboy1 wrote:I agree with anamericaninbangkok: there's too much negativity on this forum about marriage. Successful marriages do happen--and I've seen it; my parents are one example, and I know elderly couples that have been married for over 50 years. How's that possible--if successful marriages are so few or impossible?
I agree.

The only places that marriages are documented to be bad are the Anglo countries. To my knowledge, they are quite successful elsewhere.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

zboy1 wrote:I agree with anamericaninbangkok: there's too much negativity on this forum about marriage. Successful marriages do happen--and I've seen it; my parents are one example, and I know elderly couples that have been married for over 50 years. How's that possible--if successful marriages are so few or impossible?
My parents have been married for 52 years and are committed. They expect me to be committed as well. I waited because I knew I hadn't met the right woman and I wasn't done playing the field. At 36, I felt I was starting to show my age and had done far more than I dreamed of (with women) and many other men have dreamed of doing with women. I was ready.

My sister's been married for 16 years and my best buddy in the US has been married for 20. So there are still many marriages that work. I think that nowadays too many people just view divorce as an easy option and are too lazy to work through problems.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Marriage is a bad deal.

At least, that's what I learned in happier abroad. :)
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Attorney at Large
Freshman Poster

Post by Attorney at Large »

Women will never be obsolete...we will chase them until can no longer do so.

I think a new marriage "contract" is needed given how western cuntries have made marriage a burden for many.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

No problem.
This one will be back on the market, soon. :lol:

Success, to me, has more to do with how it ends (and any costs) rather than its duration.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

I don't give a shit what this C-U-N-T has to say, there's absolutely no reason to act like she's acting in this video. He should have stopped the car, dragged her ass out of the car, and left her on the side of the road. This shit is grounds for instant divorce...I pity the fool who ends up with her next. Hopefully a Judge will allow this into court and not give her a dime. He held it together pretty well, all things considered, and she acted exactly like he said, "An eleven-year-old who didn't get the toy they wanted from Wal-mart."

Funny shit to see how crazy a chick can get when she doesn't get her way.