Sex video clears two men accused of rape

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Sex video clears two men accused of rape

Post by Teal Lantern »

So, a couple of months ago the discussion of guys recording (and releasing) sex vids came up.
I said that recordings could also be used to clear oneself of false rape accusations.
This did not go over well with some ... :roll:
viewtopic.php?p=132142

Lo and behold ...
Sex video clears men accused of rape
http://www.sacbee.com/2013/07/09/555326 ... ed-of.html
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Yes, but bear this in mind if you don't tell the woman about the taping. A friend of mine got 15 felony convictions (creating a nude image without permission, I believe was the charge) In Madison, Wisconsin for secretly making videos of sessions with a few girlfriends. It was strictly for his private consumption, but he got a new roommate who was snooping around, found the tapes and turned them over to the cops. Despite the fact that they were acquired as the result of an illegal theft of personal property, the tapes were allowed into evidence.

Fortunately, he got an older judge who was able to put this in perspective and declined to impose the multi-year jail sentence sought by the prosecution, the girlfriends, and the woman who did the presentence report and characterized him as a "serial seducer," which he wasn't. But he still has the felony convictions, and basically seems to have let the episode ruin his life.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

gsjackson wrote:Yes, but bear this in mind if you don't tell the woman about the taping. A friend of mine got 15 felony convictions (creating a nude image without permission, I believe was the charge) In Madison, Wisconsin for secretly making videos of sessions with a few girlfriends. It was strictly for his private consumption, but he got a new roommate who was snooping around, found the tapes and turned them over to the cops. Despite the fact that they were acquired as the result of an illegal theft of personal property, the tapes were allowed into evidence.

Fortunately, he got an older judge who was able to put this in perspective and declined to impose the multi-year jail sentence sought by the prosecution, the girlfriends, and the woman who did the presentence report and characterized him as a "serial seducer," which he wasn't. But he still has the felony convictions, and basically seems to have let the episode ruin his life.
No question the laws are selectively enforced.
One-party recording is not legal in Kaliforniastan, either. :roll:

It's unfortunate that men (who still play the game) will have to decide which charges they are willing to face if/when the woman decides to cover-up her skankery.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Sex video clears two men accused of rape

Post by jamesbond »

Anything now a days is considered rape by women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Some women consider men flirting with them 'rape.' :roll:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Image Image

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I read a news article recently that stated 50 percent of all rape cases in the US are false. :shock:

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Keep in mind, whenever you run a train upon a woman, you're in reprobate activity. One or more men can't hold onto the same woman at the same time in the same bed. I think many of these false rape accusations are just like that: some super whore gets exposed as the super whore she is, when it becomes known that she subjected herself to a gangbang. Unfortunately for the men involved, it is even worse for them, because it would seem as they were definitely forcing her.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re:

Post by HouseMD »

gsjackson wrote:Yes, but bear this in mind if you don't tell the woman about the taping. A friend of mine got 15 felony convictions (creating a nude image without permission, I believe was the charge) In Madison, Wisconsin for secretly making videos of sessions with a few girlfriends. It was strictly for his private consumption, but he got a new roommate who was snooping around, found the tapes and turned them over to the cops. Despite the fact that they were acquired as the result of an illegal theft of personal property, the tapes were allowed into evidence.

Be mindful of state laws if you want to record. Some only require single party consent.