1st Promo for "A Fatherless America" STOP IGNORING

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

1st Promo for "A Fatherless America" STOP IGNORING

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

The majority of the posters on here ignored the last thread I have done on "A Fatherless America".
Just because Tommy Sotomayor is looked at as a Black man doesn't men he has not purpose that coincides without mission here at Happier Abroad.
In a way, he's fighting to make things "Happier Domestically".

SlaveToLove
Freshman Poster

Post by SlaveToLove »

what's the point anyway ?

a fatherless america is exactly the goal of the ruling elites, nothing is gonna change, it can only get worse actually.

the only option is to escape from the West.

too many guys in the west spend their whole life trying to "change the world" and ending up empty handed, or bankrupt, or thrown in jail for political reasons.

men's right will NEVER be accepted as human rights, ever.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

E Irizarry, I am a regular poster here and my initiatives are ignored, so why would you expect a better response for someone who isn't even a member here? It is the nature of modern culture that men ignore each other's requests.

Anyway, I can tell you why I won't contribute to this project. "A Fatherless America" is a symptom of the problem, not the cause. The cause is moral decay. Any projects directly addressing moral decay will have my interest.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Once the proverbial popcorn has been popped, we can never unpop it.

The same goes for the popped family structure in the US. It is dead and gone.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Well most of the posters on HA who talk sh:t about America, are Americans themselves so don't be surprised at the lazy attempts. Sh:tty attitudes towards your post or if they do not acknowledge it, because at the end of the day you can see that same sorry @ss mentality that the rest of Americans have right here on HA.
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Fathers tend to want to make the word a safer place for their daughters.
I can accept that, but I think we're past the point of "fixing" it before hitting bottom.

In any case, I'm not trying to act as a repairman.
Women broke it, let them figure out a fix that doesn't require my resources.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Frank, I understand your disposition. I just wanted it to be looked at, not necessarily as an infinite purchase of support.

@Everybody else, I appreciate your posts (even if there's activism or not). I just became tired of it falling of blind mute keystrokes and eyes.

I never said that people had to support it. I had simply stated to just stop ignoring the thread (to all H.A. posters) and check it out.

I thought it was worthy to check out. I'm not an advocate for the film even though I love 95-98 percent of Tommy's vlogs.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Killhoffa wrote:Well most of the posters on HA who talk sh:t about America, are Americans themselves so don't be surprised at the lazy attempts. Sh:tty attitudes towards your post or if they do not acknowledge it, because at the end of the day you can see that same sorry @ss mentality that the rest of Americans have right here on HA.
Well, what do you want people to say: that America is a great country--and a great place to live, LOL? You're dreaming if you believe that...most HA members are living and traveling overseas, so why should they care about what's happening in the U.S. of Gay? There's no hope of changing the country. Just admit it. It's going to get worse, so why bother?

And how are people like me "lazy." I love it overseas--and will never, ever come back to the U.S. on a permanent basis again. And, I planned and worked hard to get my degree--after I quit my job--and also made sure to save lots of money for my future move overseas. That is not "lazy" by any means of the imagination. ...
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

zboy1 wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:Well most of the posters on HA who talk sh:t about America, are Americans themselves so don't be surprised at the lazy attempts. Sh:tty attitudes towards your post or if they do not acknowledge it, because at the end of the day you can see that same sorry @ss mentality that the rest of Americans have right here on HA.
Well, what do you want people to say: that America is a great country--and a great place to live, LOL? You're dreaming if you believe that...most HA members are living and traveling overseas, so why should they care about what's happening in the U.S. of Gay? There's no hope of changing the country. Just admit it. It's going to get worse, so why bother?

And how are people like me "lazy." I love it overseas--and will never, ever come back to the U.S. on a permanent basis again. And, I planned and worked hard to get my degree--after I quit my job--and also made sure to save lots of money for my future move overseas. That is not "lazy" by any means of the imagination. ...

No no no ZBoy, LOL! What I'm saying is that alot of people here do not take interest in most post and have a sh!tty attitude towards others. America is not the greatest place expecially since I'm a minority is this "Cuntry" I already have my passport and money saved for a first trip. I do notice and I'm fully aware that some of you have the same westernized mindset as most Americunts, maybe not you in particular. I've always pay attention to peoples reactions and it shows, OK, maybe some of the post are wack, but it doesn't deviate from the narrative. We do need to be more supportive of one another all this division talk about everyone else and alot of you are divided. Doesn't make much different once you start traveling, I guess you all will make new friends and have a whole new life, which I'm in current pursuit myself! I'm glad to hear your enjoying China, thats the type of post I like to see its motivational for me!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

I like Tommy Sotomayor. I look forward to this video.
That being said, broken families is what the American political elite want