cunt Beaters and gaming women

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

One doesn't have to act like an animal to exercise authority. Here is a civilized alpha:

tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

fschmidt wrote:One doesn't have to act like an animal to exercise authority. Here is a civilized alpha:

That was ballzy...I'll give him that. If his wife had ever wanted to screw him over with those comments, she surely could have...at any time. I just think that taking that risk of losing more than half your assets as well as spending time in jail just isn't worth that loss of control. No Western jury these days will EVER be on the side of a woman beater and nor will the Judge. Even IF a woman were to SAY she'd accept that as punishment for behavior which you feel is unacceptable, she can change her mind and ruin your life easily whenever she feels like it using Western "law".
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

tre wrote:Let's be realistic, shall we? Unless you plan to move to a country where it is currently acceptable, you will never be able to beat your GF or wife.
There are plenty of females who bend over backwards to protect their thug boyfriends, thus allowing the thugs to do what they please, just as there are plenty of females with loving husbands who sick the pigs on to them. Even a few shifts with the pigs would cause you to observe both phenomena.
If your GF is not cooperating with you, then you dump her...period.
We all go through bad patches in life, and breakups are highly destabilizing to society in general. You would dump a spouse just for disagreeing with you, instead of exercising your right and responsibility to correct her? What a selfish, callous, misogynistic, sociopathic jerk you are.
Spanking is NOT discipline unless you are leaving bruises or scars. Even Western women would likely be turned on by it if done with the right attitude (not serious, but playful). If done in a serious manner, then she'd likely just find you to be weird. This is not going to work as discipline. Physical discipline involves real pain and fear....
The point with females is that it can be both discipline and turn them on at the same time. It is just like the recently posted studies of females enjoying being raped. You can't judge them by manly standards. Often they just want you to show dominance.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Alright, women are people just like men, they shouldn't be controlled or abused.

The issue isn't to put them in place.....it's to have them know the place they belong and to stay put, and that alone isn't something wrong, it's how nature and how relationships should work.

This shenanigans about beating your wife, if she cheated on you, ok slap her hard, but to beat your wife, sorry you guys have lost it.

And if you try to say "that's how it used to be" well ok, and you could be a slave right now working in Egypt or a farm back in history too, and get whipped worse and probably get killed if you attempted to "toughen up"

I'm all for equality wen it comes to jobs, but not relationships and that's key, women of the modern western world think feminism somehow entitles them to equality of the sexes in a relationship and that's where all thins inequality starts, they become self victimized over pretentious femanazis because.....men are sooo many, they don't understand....Oh we understand, you go have fun with your equal rights, just don't expect men to give you equal rights in a relationship, if god or nature wanted you to be equal they would have made you stronger, because no matter how hard you try, it just isn't natural to act in the way your acting.

I'm a christian man, and I see the dangers of the fallen world and how the west has vaporized the family unit....hell homosexuals have better relationships with are hedro women then we ever will, how backwards is that?

men compete with one another...when we should be competing for the success for one another, and thank god some of the members here actually helped me out pm'ed me and set me on the correct track, take that as a example helping your fellow man, because trust me....women are fully helping fellow femanazis, but what are we doing......cutting are balls off in competition for women who already cut are balls off.

If you want to control women and live in a world where she's a free thinking human who you've artificially controlled in to being yours have at it, but she'll just be that, a controlled human who wouldn't have you if it wasn't for your "control"

Personally, even if she never exists I'd want a woman who's in love with me, loyal to me and would never cheat on me because even if she was tempted, and yes we'll all be tempted to cheat....she would say know despite her temptation, and that's a woman worth keeping, you want to have a woman that you've never allowed to be "tempted" and then the first thing she would do is cheat on you when given a chance, because trust me the day will come when she has a chance no matter the extent of your efforts.

A imperfect being governed by a imperfect being is nothing more but a extension of your own weakness, your supposed to be strong for each other and come together as a unit, not force your way and tailor the girl "or man" to be what you want, because then you'll be holding the emotional control and weight of another human being on your shoulders and have no one to lean on, and trust me we all need someone to lean on at one point or another.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Maybe just avoid all this, and go where women are naturally taught to respect the man :D, like Asia or South America. And if you have white skin (not trying to be a racist), they would be less likely to dump you. So forgo the discipline , and go with those that have already been brought up well. Then you will have your hands clean of it, and have a decent wife :) .
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Cornfed wrote:
tre wrote:Let's be realistic, shall we? Unless you plan to move to a country where it is currently acceptable, you will never be able to beat your GF or wife.
There are plenty of females who bend over backwards to protect their thug boyfriends, thus allowing the thugs to do what they please, just as there are plenty of females with loving husbands who sick the pigs on to them. Even a few shifts with the pigs would cause you to observe both phenomena.
If your GF is not cooperating with you, then you dump her...period.
We all go through bad patches in life, and breakups are highly destabilizing to society in general. You would dump a spouse just for disagreeing with you, instead of exercising your right and responsibility to correct her? What a selfish, callous, misogynistic, sociopathic jerk you are.
Spanking is NOT discipline unless you are leaving bruises or scars. Even Western women would likely be turned on by it if done with the right attitude (not serious, but playful). If done in a serious manner, then she'd likely just find you to be weird. This is not going to work as discipline. Physical discipline involves real pain and fear....
The point with females is that it can be both discipline and turn them on at the same time. It is just like the recently posted studies of females enjoying being raped. You can't judge them by manly standards. Often they just want you to show dominance.
Girls that bend over backwards for abusive thug or redneck boyfriends/husbands are dysfunctional human beings. They have mental issues. I want no part of a woman that has so little respect for herself that she stays with someone that is abusive. Those women will likely end up beaten to death or die of alcoholism/drug addiction (items she takes to deal with her miserable life).

I was talking about dumping a GF that is not cooperative...not a spouse. A man must make that decision BEFORE marriage...that's the time that it needs to be done. Men who rush into marriage without getting to really KNOW the woman they intend to marry are asking for misery. If they make such a mistake, then they will have to be strategic on how they will get out of the mess. You can and should correct your GF or wife when she is in the wrong. You should do everything in your power to keep things together at the same time. However, sometimes this isn't possible. You can't beat a woman into submission in the USA. Try it and you'll no longer be here to post as you'll be behind bars and financially ruined forever. Married men will have to find a way to get control of his wife's mind (without physical abuse), take the back seat for the marriage and maybe children, or leave. Of course leaving means you'll lose over half your assets, but at least you won't be behind bars.

Women do NOT enjoy rape Cornfed. If they enjoy it, then it's not rape and they won't be fighting against it. They might have fantasies about being "taken" by a particular male, but that male will be THEIR CHOICE. They don't want to be forced to have sex with someone that disgusts them...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Some women WANT slapped and pushed..then thrown on the bed and fukked. If that is the case..she will ask for it and you should carefully ablige when needed...but understanding it is a form of play...

But the notion of controlling a woman thru violence is beyond laughable...and anyone who speaks about it openly doesnt want to control the situation..but is likley a sadist who wants to inflict pain and suffering. A true Alpha needs to be in control..but NOT controlling. There is a huge difference and women know it. You can do more with a stern voice and other phsychological behavior, than with a bare hand.

Beating and mistreating women only furthers the feminist movement and their agenda...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

I will say that there are VERY few times to hit a woman. Some women think its OK to kick a man in the balls for no dumb reason. A woman I dont know does this and she'll get her face slapped off...

..or if she starts swinging punches...

...or maybe this case here:

A friend was in FL for the wedding of his brother. Another brother and my buddy went out for a drink. There was a loud mouth bitch there with some big ass dude spouting off. Soon, she was spouting off at my buddy and his brother. This was clear. She was a bitch who liked to start fights...for her goon BF to finish. After all, no one would hit a woman, right?

My buddy looked at his brother and they knew it was going to happen. She finally took a step towards my buddy and got in his face. He backed up then hit her in the nose, flattening out her nose in a bloodbath. Then the two of them jumped on the goon before getting bounced outside. When the police arrived they asked both parties what happened then let my friend go,...uncharged. My buddies brother was a cop in OH and the couple were notorious for again...a loud mouth bitch starting fights and the goon BF finishing them. This time though, they got some redneck justice and two broken noses.....lol...
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Don't misconstrue what was said.what was said was that spanking with a cain or a bamboo is a good occassional disciplinary measure.

NOT beating people.NOT being abusive.NOT being an asshole.

thats something YOU put ,when it was mentioned in the first post,that that is unacceptable.

again:what kind of loser would kick out his female because he can't discipline her?what kind of loser would kick out his son or daughter/pet because he can't discipline them?a sore loser,thats who.

a careless,reckless,heartless person,thats who.

don't try to come off as enlightened and noble,when you're just a spineless maggot.

IN THE BAG.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

theprimebait wrote:Don't misconstrue what was said.what was said was that spanking with a cain or a bamboo is a good occassional disciplinary measure.

NOT beating people.NOT being abusive.NOT being an asshole.

thats something YOU put ,when it was mentioned in the first post,that that is unacceptable.

again:what kind of loser would kick out his female because he can't discipline her?what kind of loser would kick out his son or daughter/pet because he can't discipline them?a sore loser,thats who.

a careless,reckless,heartless person,thats who.

don't try to come off as enlightened and noble,when you're just a spineless maggot.

IN THE BAG.
Spanking won't work as "true discipline" in the USA....period. If you inflict unwanted physical pain on any woman, you are asking for jail time, divorce/loss of assets and perhaps worse from her family/friends. If you spank a woman lightly and it doesn't hurt at all she MIGHT be turned on or think you are weird...depending on what she thinks of you before you spank her. Either way, spanking will NOT work as discipline in the USA!

If you are having serious issues with a girlfriend that can't be resolved OF COURSE you make her leave. Either that or YOU leave. That isn't being a loser or an asshole, it's having common sense. Why keep a woman around that is constantly defying you? You can't MAKE any adult behave. Go ahead and try if you don't believe me and let us know when you are released from jail.

If you are having an issue with a son/daughter, you can't kick them out and you must discipline them carefully. You can't punish them physically anymore if they are any older than toddlers. If you do, you will find yourself slapped with child abuse charges. If they do not accept your non-physical discipline, then send them to boot camp designed for rebellious teenagers. Your house, your rules....period. They MUST be taught that they cannot defy you without punishment, but you must be very careful as the government in the USA will ALWAYS work against you if they can.

As far as pets go.....go ahead and physically discipline them. This will not damage them (unless you go way overboard) as they don't process experiences like humans do. PETA would like you to believe different but...f**k PETA. Animals don't belong in the same topic with human beings anyway...not sure why you added them in.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Enticer wrote:Wow...I'm speechless. Are we really advocating violence towards women in the year 2013?

If I saw that fat piece of shit hitting that woman I'd knock right the f**k out. There is never an excuse to hit a woman unless she hits you first and in that case, she should be restrained. Or if she is hitting or hurting a child...only VERY rare cases.

The game is never over...you must always be alpha. But being alpha means the utmost responsibilty and care...

Men that lose their cool act like WOMEN....over emotional and irrational. Women like control...so LOSING control, doesnt work. Only a sick minded woman likes to be beat up...

Or-gas-m during rape or violence? Lets see the proof...

As for controlling the household...I get that. I'm all for stewardship...keeping her away from bad people and jobs. But there's a difference between having control of the household/relationship and being controlling. The later will always end bad...

A wife or woman is such a blessing....men that mistreat their women always lose out and should be beat down like the cowards they are. Its not about being a good guy...its about respect. You can be good and Alpha...
Wow, and you with your white-knight attitudes are here on happierabroad because you can't get a US woman. Woman are just users and they only want to use white-knights, so why not change and become a bad-boy to get a US woman?
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder