cunt Beaters and gaming women

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
theprimebait
Junior Poster

cunt Beaters and gaming women

Post by theprimebait »

6:20 watch as he installs fear into the WK's.

Three beta-males are springing to the maiden's help. What infuriates him the most, is that he knows these beta males don't even get p***y. Yet the very same beta males who are incel, are willing to go out of their way to bend over for the same women that ignore them sexually. They're just stabilizers with mother instincts. Total nerds and p***y-driers.

I bet she loves him unconditionally. Like no joke. No man will ever have that big of a physiological Impact that he has. she NEEDS the rage and abuse. Without it life would be too dry for her.

She may say she wants a nice guy. But we all know that won't cut it after being with this beast .

your girl has to be ilitteratte or atleast uneducated

she has to have no method of income ,also she MUST know she is replaceable and if she acts up you will get rid of her like that.

she has to ideally not speak the language where you live,and you MUST control her social circle,make sure she doesn't hang out with certain people.

you also MUST show you are boss.if she nags,you don't argue..you wait and ask ''are you done''?

if she challenges your say,tell her that if you don't like it in my home,leave.

GAME is legit in relationships.it simpely is.masculine domination game.muslim men know it naturally to a T.as do men from Orthodox Christian cultures.they don't even do it consciencely,it just is how they are.

women must fear you to love you.

fear precedes respect wich precedes love.another reason you should marry a girl you can easily physically dominate,due to height,and Horizontal width.a evolutionary reason why alphas prefer very short girls?

the odd spanking is a excellent way of disciplining your wife.

studies show women get orgasms from rapists,violent men etc in fact this is so common that the psychology industry will keep it hush hush.it tells alot about women's sexuality.

women respect violence,and fear precludes love for them.they don't love the way we do.

this is the biggest redpill.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: c**t Beaters and gaming women

Post by Tsar »

theprimebait wrote:she has to have no method of income ,also she MUST know she is replaceable and if she acts up you will get rid of her like that.

she has to ideally not speak the language where you live,and you MUST control her social circle,make sure she doesn't hang out with certain people.

you also MUST show you are boss.if she nags,you don't argue..you wait and ask ''are you done''?

Those are all things I would do if I had a girl. She can't her a method of income, she must know she is replaceable, it is ideal if she doesn't know the language and very little English, controlling her social circle and making sure she doesn't have many male friends, slutty friends, and no going out to clubs. Giving in to an argument or even acknowledging an argument means a loss of power in a relationship. There can not be equality in a relationship, the man must be in control and the woman must be submissive.

How can someone use physical force to discipline a girl and when should they use it? Someone growing up in the West is constantly told that it's wrong to strike their girlfriend or bride, and hearing about "domestic abuse." How would a man be able to overcome all that and begin to see it as something that is a traditional method of getting respect from his woman?
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

Trying always be on your toes, passing these so called "tests" and to keep a woman in line is emotionally and psychologically draining, even if you are Alpha. I say bullshit on game being true in relationships, also instilling fear in a partner is emotional abuse. I have a simple mindset -- if she does not respect and recognize my authority as head of house and the leader of the relationship (and the family unit if children are in the picture), then she is OUT, and replaced by someone else. Problem solved, violence avoided.
studies show women get or****s from rapists,violent men etc in fact this is so common that the psychology industry will keep it hush hush.it tells alot about women's sexuality.
Where's this research? Point me to it.

Women who constantly try and challenge men are nothing but ball busting cunts that I want nothing to do with. In the wisdom of David X, 2 rules...Who cares what she thinks, and I'm the most important person in the relationship.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

deasil875 wrote:Trying always be on your toes, passing these so called "tests" and to keep a woman in line is emotionally and psychologically draining, even if you are Alpha. I say bullshit on game being true in relationships, also instilling fear in a partner is emotional abuse. I have a simple mindset -- if she does not respect and recognize my authority as head of house and the leader of the relationship (and the family unit if children are in the picture), then she is OUT, and replaced by someone else. Problem solved, violence avoided.
studies show women get or****s from rapists,violent men etc in fact this is so common that the psychology industry will keep it hush hush.it tells alot about women's sexuality.
Where's this research? Point me to it.

Women who constantly try and challenge men are nothing but ball busting c**ts that I want nothing to do with. In the wisdom of David X, 2 rules...Who cares what she thinks, and I'm the most important person in the relationship.

I agree, but sometimes the right attitude must be learned and made to be natural. I was raised to be a Beta male and everything I was taught while young pushed me in that direction. It took YEARS to untrain myself of those damaging views and behaviors. Once I did, things started working out in my favor in regard to women. PUA tricks work in the short-term, but those that are strictly following "rules" aren't being who they really are. They will eventually give in to their natural, Beta selves and then the marriage/relationship will end. In order to be a true Alpha, everything must feel natural and not forced...or over-thought.

Women beaters and rapists are weak human beings. Like a rabid dog, they should be put down. If a man is angry at a woman he should leave to cool off. If things cannot be resolved, he should dump her....be done with her.

Without going into the whole "rape" controversy too much (there is a whole thread about this already), there is true rape and fake rape. I have had sex with girls that objected for a few minutes, but quickly gave in. I have also let up on girls that meant "no". If I didn't let up when they were really resisting me, then it would be true rape. Any man with a brain will know the difference. Fake rape is what pisses men off and for good reason...it's a criminal act on the woman part. This act of "crying wolf" is what makes for a cloudy controversy on this particular topic...
Last edited by tre on December 20th, 2013, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

The video is a reminder that people, without the civilizing influence of religion, are just animals.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

tre wrote: I agree, but sometimes the right attitude must be learned and made to be natural. I was raised to be a Beta male and everything I was taught while young pushed me in that direction. It took YEARS to untrain myself of those damaging views and behaviors. [..]

Women beaters and rapists are weak human beings. Like a rabid dog, they should be put down. If a man is angry at a woman he should leave to cool off. If things cannot be resolved, he should dump her....be done with her.
As far as you have come to this point, did it occur to you that you might have a bit further to go?
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Wow...I'm speechless. Are we really advocating violence towards women in the year 2013?

If I saw that fat piece of shit hitting that woman I'd knock right the f**k out. There is never an excuse to hit a woman unless she hits you first and in that case, she should be restrained. Or if she is hitting or hurting a child...only VERY rare cases.

The game is never over...you must always be alpha. But being alpha means the utmost responsibilty and care...

Men that lose their cool act like WOMEN....over emotional and irrational. Women like control...so LOSING control, doesnt work. Only a sick minded woman likes to be beat up...

Or-gas-m during rape or violence? Lets see the proof...

As for controlling the household...I get that. I'm all for stewardship...keeping her away from bad people and jobs. But there's a difference between having control of the household/relationship and being controlling. The later will always end bad...

A wife or woman is such a blessing....men that mistreat their women always lose out and should be beat down like the cowards they are. Its not about being a good guy...its about respect. You can be good and Alpha...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Research on orgasm with rape...

Only a Neandertal would think women enjoy it, even though they may orgasm. Its a body function...not a mind function...

But it does occur...

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2 ... uring-rape
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Somehow, this is the lyric that popped into my head as I watched this video:

Imma beat it, beat it UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP! :lol:
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

another BadAss chechnyan disciplines a foulmouthed whore.

women are like Children,you punish them for bad behaviour and you reward them for good behaviour.its conditioning.

overtime respect and clingliness will ensue.

saying you wil walk away is just stupid.what if you have a kid?and why walk away if you have a otherwise good relationship,and all she needs is some discipline here and there?

what if she comes from a culture where divorce is looked down,and a divorcee has a life of poverty and social ostracization ahead?

for example,most muslim and Asian men will not marry a divorcee.

if you loved her,you would discipline her.

and lmao at the pussies saying they would beat him up.on most countries outside the west domestic violence is COMMON.and interfering in a man's family affairs is a sure way for a honour killing(especially in the arab world!).alot of tribal Vendettas were started over that shit.

I advocate spanking,not beating a woman up.

and lol if you spent all that time and money on a woman you would just kick her out?for what..arguing with you?so she deserves to be expelled for arguing with you?when you can just install love in her by show of alpha force?good god western men are morons.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Re: c**t Beaters and gaming women

Post by theprimebait »

Tsar wrote:
theprimebait wrote:she has to have no method of income ,also she MUST know she is replaceable and if she acts up you will get rid of her like that.

Those are all things I would do if I had a girl. She can't her a method of income, she must know she is replaceable, it is ideal if she doesn't know the language and very little English, controlling her social circle and making sure she doesn't have many male friends, slutty friends, and no going out to clubs. Giving in to an argument or even acknowledging an argument means a loss of power in a relationship. There can not be equality in a relationship, the man must be in control and the woman must be submissive.

How can someone use physical force to discipline a girl and when should they use it? Someone growing up in the West is constantly told that it's wrong to strike their girlfriend or bride, and hearing about "domestic abuse." How would a man be able to overcome all that and begin to see it as something that is a traditional method of getting respect from his woman?
Again Tsar being the only sane and honourable poster on this forum.what kind of loser would kick his own wife out for arguing with him?when they have a child with the woman,and she would lead a miserable life as a divorcee?and they claim to ''love''their wives!ha.my ass!if you ahd a son,would you kick him out if he disrespected you?or would you discipline him?

the obvious,more sane and Kind approach would be to discipline her with a spanking,like a Cane or a bamboo .

I'm not advocating bruising a female,I'm advocating a occassional spanking session and only if she disrespects you.

I Think a western man would have to have a independant will to do so.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Over 90% of female rape victims experience orgasm during the

Post by theprimebait »

Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

I never understood how stupid a woman beater could be...and bold. I would never be able to A. Live with myself and B. Sleep - due tot he fear of being shanked by a wife whom i had beat up..

The notion that beating women AT ALL is acceptable in certain parts of the world is the saddest excuse I have ever heard. So is the idea that beating a woman...again AT ALL will do anything positive. It does nothing except put us back a few hundred years...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Enticer wrote:I never understood how stupid a woman beater could be...and bold. I would never be able to A. Live with myself and B. Sleep - due tot he fear of being shanked by a wife whom i had beat up..
You are probably more likely to be shanked by your wife if you are a loving, subordinate husband.
The notion that beating women AT ALL is acceptable in certain parts of the world is the saddest excuse I have ever heard. So is the idea that beating a woman...again AT ALL will do anything positive. It does nothing except put us back a few hundred years...
Measured, proporitionate discipline achieves the positive effect of discouraging bad behavior and, in this case, reassuring the female that she is in the good hands of a strong man capable of preventing disaster by keeping her in line. If you were to let her run amok without doing anything, who can blame her for wanting to leave you for a stronger man? In the wild if a female pegged her hopes on a man who couldn't even handle a weak female (her), what hopes would there be of him defending her and the kids from cave bears and such?
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Let's be realistic, shall we? Unless you plan to move to a country where it is currently acceptable, you will never be able to beat your GF or wife. In 10 years from now, there will be even few countries where this is acceptable and no, Economic Collapse won't change that. If you are a woman beater, it will eventually bite you in the ass. If your GF is not cooperating with you, then you dump her...period. You should not be so foolish as to marry a woman that is not cooperative. Too many jump into marriage without getting to know the woman first. You can't know a woman in 4 months or even 6 months. In fact, if you don't LIVE with her, you will NEVER know her...not really.

I can agree that Feminism has made marriage hard. It may have made marriage not worth it unless you move to another country and stay there. However, this is only to preserve gender roles and protect assets from ridiculous Western law.

Spanking is NOT discipline unless you are leaving bruises or scars. Even Western women would likely be turned on by it if done with the right attitude (not serious, but playful). If done in a serious manner, then she'd likely just find you to be weird. This is not going to work as discipline. Physical discipline involves real pain and fear....