My Rapist Is Still on Campus

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

My Rapist Is Still on Campus

Post by zboy1 »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Dont understand why you buy this.

The publicity aspect is odd.

I knew a few women who had been date-raped or molested as children. None of them sought publicity.

And I'm not sure what I am supposed to do about this. Hunt the guy down? Get mad? Listen to her unsworn, performance-art narrative?

And why was she reporting to the "Dean"? Why was the University conducting a "trial"?

I don't think rape is cute. Impalement after castration would be just. But I do believe in hearing both sides of the story.

People do lie.

For example, if a woman gets ass-f***ed when she thought it was going to be vaginal, I wouldn't impale a guy for that. I guess he might deserve a beating for being a lout, but that is NOT rape. It's mistreating a woman.

In the case of that WikiLeaks guy, Julius Assange, who is a fugitive, the allegations as I understand them are of such a nature. He had sex a second time without permission, or without a condom, or something. Nothing even close to rape.

I do understand that the justice system is grotesque. And that a woman on her own is not built to face everything by herself.

One answer clearly would be that the woman should NOT be on her own, living without the protection of a male relative. It is WRONG to send a daughter off.

Another answer is to train a daughter never to be alone with a man.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote: Was she a slut beforehand? (Female that didn't save herself for marriage.) If so, it doesn't make sense to call it rape.
Well I guess you are the guy whom the OP had in mind.

Do you have a sister? A female friend? An aunt? A mother?

Any female is fair game for assault at will if they are not a young virgin?

REALLY?
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

Jester wrote:Well I guess you are the guy whom the OP had in mind.

REALLY?

+1

I get a sinking suspicion that this particular case is one of the few legitimate ones. They do happen from time to time.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If she doesn’t want to be raped she shouldn't dress slutishly. The only rational purpose of dressing slutishly is to attract promiscuous men and cause them to act impulsively, and when sluts succeed in this we are supposed to see them as victims? Freaking ridiculous.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Speaking of dressing slutishly, this would have to be a far greater crime in the context of Western society than some slut taking one more penis than she was expecting. If the university authorities had any sense of decency they would expel this bitch and all other sluts.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My Rapist Is Still on Campus

Post by Yohan »

zboy1 wrote: I hope you misogynists on this forum, don't go on blaming this women for getting raped...

Openly said, Zboy1, to take care of female rape victims is not my business, I am not a rapist and I am not responsible for the behavior of men and women I do not even know.

There are already many, I dare to say too many, who care about poor women of any kind. There is no shortage of feminists, manginas, NGOs, UN women rights officials, etc. etc.

I wonder if there are also false rape allegations recorded against men in this campus. What is this campus, this dean, doing for men?

There are also men, who were molested as boys, or beaten up without any reason by females as adults, and who cares about them?
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

Ghost wrote:
Jester wrote:
Ghost wrote: Was she a slut beforehand? (Female that didn't save herself for marriage.) If so, it doesn't make sense to call it rape.

REALLY?
Excepting faithful married women, widows, and perhaps another exception or two. It doesn't make sense to say sluts can be raped. If they're riding the cock carousel, they should be free for any man to f**k at any time. I have zero sympathy or tolerance for sluts. I'd say the same for relatives too. And feminists don't care about false rape accusations; ergo I won't care about rape, especially as defined by feminists. Don't be such a white-knight.

It's not white-knighting to believe in the rule of law, and to oppose the initiation of force. Some things do go too far. Are we more advanced than Muslim societies and other Third-Worlders, or not?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

Ghost wrote:
WindowLicker wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Jester wrote:

REALLY?
Excepting faithful married women, widows, and perhaps another exception or two. It doesn't make sense to say sluts can be raped. If they're riding the cock carousel, they should be free for any man to f**k at any time. I have zero sympathy or tolerance for sluts. I'd say the same for relatives too. And feminists don't care about false rape accusations; ergo I won't care about rape, especially as defined by feminists. Don't be such a white-knight.

It's not white-knighting to believe in the rule of law, and to oppose the initiation of force. Some things do go too far. Are we more advanced than Muslim societies and other Third-Worlders, or not?
Not. Just a different brand of bullshit and brutality over here, like uplifting sluts and harming decent men. Sluts are committing a crime against men: their fathers, other male relatives, and their future husbands. They need to be dealt with as criminals. If a woman has taken 99 cocks in her, the 100th cock doesn't make any difference whether she wanted it or not. It does not make sense to call it rape.

She consented to the first ninety-nine cocks; the hundredth must be consensual as well. Whatever fools agree to sleep with her, end up with the disgusting diseases for which they all but begged. The civilized response to skankery is total avoidance. Shunning.

Civilized peoples don't rape, ever- full stop. It is the stuff of goat-fuccers, and people who defecate onto the same campfires where they cook their supper. Rape is not a Western value.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Nice :)

A stupid Slut and Attention Whore.

If we lived in sane world she would be in Prison.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Wow! This is the second time I'm in agreement with WindowLicker on something. Hell must be freezing over right now!

All you guys condoning rape make me sick. There's nothing masculine or 'anti-feminist' in promoting the idea that 'women deserve to be raped.' That's a credo that savages and Third-Worlder's promote, and not something advanced societies condone.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

zboy1 wrote:Wow! This is the second time I'm in agreement with WindowLicker on something. Hell must be freezing over right now!

All you guys condoning rape make me sick. There's nothing masculine or 'anti-feminist' in promoting the idea that 'women deserve to be raped.' That's a credo that savages and Third-Worlder's promote, and not something advanced societies condone.
I'm just full of surprises, I know :lol: