How come women never create, invent or innovate? Only men do

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Winston
Site Admin

How come women never create, invent or innovate? Only men do

Post by Winston »

How come Asian women never invent anything? They are never innovative or original or unique. Nor do they try to be. Sometimes white women are but never Asian women. There are no great philosophers who are Asian women. Asian women only follow and copy trends, popular culture and group think. They always reflect their culture but they never create or invent anything new.

All inventions are done by men only - e.g. cars, planes, trains, computers, smart phones, TV, radio, machines, electronics, rockets, cameras, light bulbs, new technologies, etc. All inventions are by men. Why never women? Lol. You ever wonder about that? Only men build houses, ships, planes, cathedrals and buildings too. Men build, invent, create. But women never do. Why?

I'm not talking about creating babies of course. Thats part of their biological function. I'm talking about using skills, talents and mind to create, innovate and invent new things. Women never do that for some reason. Especially Asian women. We all know that Asian people generally lack any creativity, imagination or innovation. The Asian mind tends to only be good at copying and memorizing only. It never strives for uniqueness or originality. So Asian women are even less innovative or creative than white women.

Women only copy/follow trends and conform. They are good at looking beautiful, cute, and pretty to get attention. So they get many likes on Facebook. They are better in fashion, home decoration, cooking and understanding the needs of babies and small children. But that's it. They never build, invent, innovate or create.

Women can never compete with men in sports, chess, philosophy, computer programming, logic, boxing, combat, building things, fixing things, etc. They cannot even compete with men in driving vehicles or piloting aircraft. Everyone knows men are better at those things. Have you ever seen a female race car driver or test pilot? They also never fix things in the house or car. Since when has a woman fixed your house or car?

In most areas both mental and physical, men DOMINATE and are superior. But in spite of this, it's taboo to say that men are better at anything than women are. Somehow it's "misogynist" to point out the facts even if you love and adore women. Facts are not misogynistic.

So how the hell can America say that women and men are equal in every way and also claim that women are superior to men and smarter than men, and make that a religion that you can't question? Wtf?! Makes no friggin sense! At least in China you can be honest about social issues like this.

How can women be superior or smarter, when in reality men are better than women in most things, both mental and physical? Technically men are superior mentally and physically in most areas. They just aren't as beautiful looking as women are. Lol. So American misandry is 100 percent illogical and false.

Also why are women always right whenever they argue with men by default? What's the logic behind that?

If I sent all the above to feminist women like Hillary Clinton, how would they reply or refute me? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: How come women never create, invent or innovate? Only me

Post by Kradmelder »

I can't speak for asian women, but white women are the same as you describe. Even things used by women like hair dryers are invented by men. There are white women creators for silly things like women fashion and perfumes.

Why women don't create is the way their brains work. Men are logical and look at things and think of how to make them work better, or why don't I do it this way, it will be more efficient. Women look at something and are concerned only about what it looks like and is it stylish. Look at how they choose cars and appliances. All about looks.

To be inventive you have to be of independent thought, think differently, hence creative people are quirky. They are concerned with how things work, and not what people will think. Women are always focused on what others think and stress cooperativeness, sensitivity to feelings and emotions. Men don't worry as much about what others will think.

If a man spent his day wondering what will people think of this shirt, my hair, does the colour of my clothing complement my looks etc he would also have no place in his brain to be creative. The brain of women is so full of irrelevant rubbish related to the NOW that they have no time to think far ahead. They only think as far ahead as trapping a man to meet their future material needs, which brings back to thinking of the clothes, colours, fashion, behaviour etc to achieve this end.

Just thinking about how women think irritates me almost as much as having to spend hours talking to them :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Kradmelder wrote:Just thinking about how women think irritates me almost as much as having to spend hours talking to them :lol:
I work at a job where there are no women and therefore no drama or arguments. It's all men at my job and we all work in peace and harmony.

I am so glad I don't work in office jobs anymore, I don't have to deal with all the drama women bring to the work place.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
BORG CONTROL
Freshman Poster

Post by BORG CONTROL »

Basically Men ARE the Creators you see.
Ever heard a rumour about a God or Gods who created Earth?
Creators Exist.
Who do you think originally created the food and the drink?
The huge range and variety of food and huge variety of drink?
Musical instruments, language, inventions, and of course pleasure.
Where do you think they ORIGINALLY came from?
The Men of Earth FIND those things and they are GIVEN those things.
But where do you think they came from?
They came from Creators.
And Creators are all Men.
The Future comes from Men as well, which is why women must not interfere with the Dominance or Leadership of the Men otherwise they will corrupt and damage the Future.
Which they are doing right now.
BORG CONTROL
Freshman Poster

Post by BORG CONTROL »

Talking about Creation, words and language were Created as well, that is why certain words Rhyme, that was intentional, and there were specific Titles that were invented and Created SPECIFICALLY for Men to do and ONLY for Men to do.
Men's Titles such as Doctor, Professor, President, Prime Minister, Soldier, Captain, DJ, Judge, Vicar, Priest and many others.
This was to ESNURE that the women do NOT do those Male Only Professions.

A word such as Actress for example is for women to do.
And the Men's word is Actor.
Comedienne is another one. Whereas for Men it is Comedian.
That means that according to the Gods or Higher Power or Universal Control or whatever you call that kind of thing, it is OK for women to do actress and comedienne but it is NOT OK for them to do the Men Only Titles.

Feminism is a very Bad and Evil thing.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

All inventions are done by men only - e.g. cars, planes, trains, computers, smart phones, TV, radio, machines, electronics, rockets, cameras, light bulbs, new technologies, etc - all useless jewish inventions to keep humanity in Debt.

If men were such geniuses...Why nothing above Winston noted is FREE :lol: :lol:

All inventions are Hooks to keep you in Darkness...Nothing ever that is worth is ever shared with Humanity.

The last time i checked the flight from BLR to MNL is freaking 800 Dollars...Any great men generous enough to donate to my flight since...You men invented it in the first place ...Why don't be so generous in sharing your money as well :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

BORG CONTROL wrote:Basically Men ARE the Creators you see.
Ever heard a rumour about a God or Gods who created Earth?
Creators Exist.
Who do you think originally created the food and the drink?
The huge range and variety of food and huge variety of drink?
Musical instruments, language, inventions, and of course pleasure.
Where do you think they ORIGINALLY came from?
The Men of Earth FIND those things and they are GIVEN those things.
But where do you think they came from?
They came from Creators.
And Creators are all Men.
The Future comes from Men as well, which is why women must not interfere with the Dominance or Leadership of the Men otherwise they will corrupt and damage the Future.
Which they are doing right now.
Dude...It does not make sense what you saying...

You are equating Men with God.

As i said...IF men were that amazing..Why things aren't free dude..

The one thing that really matters...Men are nowhere to be found aka making things free...

If you are that amazing...the creator himself...Why don't you work for free..

-------------

This is nothing but boosting our fake ego.

Men are useless just like women in this Jewish world. Everyone has to PAY at the end of the day.