Should females be euthanised around 35?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Should females be euthanised around 35?

Post by Cornfed »

Reading a thread on another forum a recent picture of Bridget Fonda came up.

I mean, do we really need to tolerate these repulsive ghouls hanging around forever, inflicting their odious presence and frustration from their sexual obsolescence on us? But they can be grandmothers, you say. But is it really worth it? Maybe they should be made to have children in their teens, raise them as little children under the appropriate supervision and then that should be their accepted lot.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should females be euthanised around 35?

Post by Tsar »

Most of them in the West, yes. I completely agree about girls needing to have children as teens. Women are now trying to have children at age 35 and the results are terrible.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

It would be immoral to murder women when they reach age 35, so no. This is kind of like 'Logan's Run', but just for women, and they get an extra five years.

Another problem that would arise is all the men whose wives turned 35 would be on the dating market, competing with you for a very young wife. If a 45-year-old lost his wife to state-sanctioned murder, the younger the wife he got, the longer he could live before she was murdered, and maybe the chances of the law being changed would go up the longer he waited. The younger single men would be competing with a larger pool of established men who had proven their ability to stay with a woman, 'till death do us part'-- sexually experienced men who are not necessarily sexually immoral. These could provide steep competition for some of the prime wife-material out there.

Bridget Fonda's looks sure changed with age. That's one of the most drastic examples. It seems like movie stars keep their looks to some extent with personal trainers and plastic surgery. But she was not really top tier in the industry, and it seems like she may have dropped out.

Anyway, it you do not like grandma-looking women, don't look at them. If there are men going for hefty grandma-looking types, that's fewer men competing for the thinner, younger age segment.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
January 31st, 2022, 10:41 am
It would be immoral to murder women when they reach age 35, so no. This is kind of like 'Logan's Run', but just for women, and they get an extra five years.

Another problem that would arise is all the men whose wives turned 35 would be on the dating market, competing with you for a very young wife.
It is quite simple. Men whose wives had been euthanised could just bang whores for the rest of their lives.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

What's funny is this being posted in the "Misandry" sub-forum :lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
January 31st, 2022, 11:02 am
MrMan wrote:
January 31st, 2022, 10:41 am

Another problem that would arise is all the men whose wives turned 35 would be on the dating market, competing with you for a very young wife.
It is quite simple. Men whose wives had been euthanised could just bang whores for the rest of their lives.
Not all married men are content to engage in fornication, especially with the most venereal disease-ridden segment of the population. Since the prostitutes would die off at 35, too, competition would still be an issue.

Let the men who like fat grannies date them. That takes them off the market. If all that is left is thin, young, pretty women, these same men who otherwise would have gone for the fat granny type, might consider thin pretty, young women as a second choice.

I notice the young picture of Bridget Fonda does not seem to have been taken at your youngest, thinnest, and prettiest time of life, either. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/460141286898063691/

If you get old and/or fat, should you be killed, also? What if your hair turns gray?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
January 31st, 2022, 11:51 am
Not all married men are content to engage in fornication, especially with the most venereal disease-ridden segment of the population.
Then they could be celibate and legally restricted from competing for wives. BTW, whores in a well run brothel would be less diseased than the average skank.
Since the prostitutes would die off at 35, too, competition would still be an issue.
Not at all. There is currently a glut of females who are unmarriageable due to being sluts or taking the covaids jabs. Later we could import them. How many do you really need anyway? They could have sex with well over a dozen men a day.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
January 31st, 2022, 12:00 pm
MrMan wrote:
January 31st, 2022, 11:51 am
Not all married men are content to engage in fornication, especially with the most venereal disease-ridden segment of the population.
Then they could be celibate and legally restricted from competing for wives. BTW, whores in a well run brothel would be less diseased than the average skank.
If I were a widower, I would need the opportunity to marry either a virgin or a virtuous widow who did not sleep around. I'm glad you are not in charge of the government. The world would be an even more messed-up place.

Since the prostitutes would die off at 35, too, competition would still be an issue.
Not at all. There is currently a glut of females who are unmarriageable due to being sluts or taking the covaids jabs. Later we could import them. How many do you really need anyway? They could have sex with well over a dozen men a day.
[/quote]

That may sound appetizing to you, but it sounds pretty disgusting to me. You might as well raid a sperm bank, dump the junk into a bathtub, and swim around in it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
January 31st, 2022, 1:04 pm
If I were a widower, I would need the opportunity to marry either a virgin or a virtuous widow who did not sleep around. I'm glad you are not in charge of the government. The world would be an even more messed-up place.
But does the Bible not command us to be fruitful and multiply? By taking a second bite at the cherry, would you not be preventing another man from doing that and increasing the malign influence of females in society? Clearly the celibacy/whores option is the socially responsible one.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
January 31st, 2022, 1:10 pm
MrMan wrote:
But does the Bible not command us to be fruitful and multiply? By taking a second bite at the cherry, would you not be preventing another man from doing that and increasing the malign influence of females in society? Clearly the celibacy/whores option is the socially responsible one.
Jesus listed whoring/fornication among sins that proceed out of the heart. Whoring, free, cheap or paid is forbidden to Christians.

Widowers can make babies, too. Men tend to stay fertile longer than women.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

:shock: A lot of mental illness in this thread
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
January 31st, 2022, 9:01 pm
Jesus listed whoring/fornication among sins that proceed out of the heart. Whoring, free, cheap or paid is forbidden to Christians.

We've been through this. Renting whores is perfectly accepted all throughout the Bible and in Christian societies. If you have already had the opportunity to marry and breed with a young wife then there would be no excuse for having another bite of the cherry when she was euthanised. That would be considered the equivalent of polygamy and restricted.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
January 31st, 2022, 1:10 pm
MrMan wrote:
That line out of the Bible has caused alot of trouble linked all the way up even to this day, it means bear good fruit to multiply not breed like roaches!

This is the thing your pin head is not seeing Corny, male humans are just modified females so she gave it all to us the men of the species. You should respect mother because indicators as of late suggest she is fixing to bury our ass.
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
February 1st, 2022, 6:07 am
MrMan wrote:
January 31st, 2022, 9:01 pm

We've been through this. Renting whores is perfectly accepted all throughout the Bible and in Christian societies.
I Corinthians 6
8 No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren! 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were [d]sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
(NKJV)

Fornicating-- whoring around-- is in the same category with homosexuals ('man bedders') in that they will not inherit the kingdom of God. But it is possible to be forgiven.

I Corinthians 6
15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a harlot? Certainly not! 16 Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot is one body with her? For “the two,” He says, “shall become one flesh.” 17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.

18 Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. 19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.

If you have already had the opportunity to marry and breed with a young wife then there would be no excuse for having another bite of the cherry when she was euthanised. That would be considered the equivalent of polygamy and restricted.
Sounds like you are jealousy at the idea of someone marrying a virgin, she dies, and he marries another. Do you want to get yours first? There is no restriction against this in the Bible.

I think the word misogynist is ridiculously overused, but it has it's uses. If you didn't have such misogynist and racist ideas, you might have a better chance of attracting a nice girl.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
February 1st, 2022, 8:09 am
Sounds like you are jealousy at the idea of someone marrying a virgin, she dies, and he marries another.
Just as it is not desirable to allow some men to form huge harems, it would not be desirable to allow some men to have multiple generations of young wives in and enlightened society where females were euthanised at 35.