feminism ruined everything

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

feminism ruined everything

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

We all know why we are here....
Because feminism ruined everything and here I will highlight why
How has feminism ruined modern dating???
Western society ruined dating because it placed the burdens of courting and paying and satisfaction on men.
Women have all the power in social and “romantic” interactions. They are not obligated to approach men and wont out of fear women are not expected to pay on dates, women are not required to put out or even date the same guy again. Women also have less social requirements to meet than men.
Women only need to be pleasant, attractive and have some sort of aspirations for most men who will make concessions if they really like the woman.
Men on the other hand are required to be of a certain height, certain build and be financially equipped to take on some of their struggles. be good-looking, be funny, be strong, be kind, be aggressive, be gentle, be intelligent and not judgemental. This is only a fraction of what many women expect. :shock: :shock:
The issue is that western society has coddled women
men have built these societies and men protect them while women reap the benefits.
Nearly all major technological mathematical and scientific advancements in society have been made by men.
The majority of police and military forces in every society are comprised of men and only began to include women after they lowered the standards.
The majority of dangerous but nessicary (to maintain society) jobs are done by men.
This has led women to develop unrealistic expectations of men, and have an unrealistic outlook on life in general.
Said effect has led to female entitlement which led to the creation of feminism.
Feminism—specifically 3rd wave and intersectional feminism—is the ideological belief that women are oppressed by an invisible cabal of men, called “the Patriarchy”.
This Patriarchy (presumably) reduces the wages and rights of women.
Like all other beliefs women hold this is untrue and unrealistic.
In western nations women have more rights than men and often get lighter sentences for committing the same crimes.
Women are also not paid less, they earn less because women are FAR less likely to work long hours, take off more days and are least likely to work dangerous jobs on average.
Despite this, women demand to be compensated the same amount of money as men because society has taught them to place their feelings over reality
hence women are far more emotional than men…..
Women already had unrealistic standards and expectations feminism provided them a “justification” for their shitty behaviour
What women are now starting to understand is “consequences”.
Feminism which was started by men, aided by men and accepted by a court of men is a double edged sword.
If you fight for equality and use this equality to target others, they will abandon you this is the consequence of feminism.
Feminism teaches women to be spiteful, judgemental, unrealistic, narcissistic and vindictive under the disguise of “strength”, “equality” and “value”.
If a man has preferences then he is “bigoted”; however, if a woman has preferences she has “standards”.
If a man is arrogant or short with women, he is an “incel”; however, if a woman is arrogant or short with men she is “strong” or “knows her worth”.
If a man has no job or doesnt have a car, he is a loser but if a woman is in a similar situation she is “working on herself”
This is why I despise western women and their feminist nonsense. This is why I desire a nice subservient Thai bride who will know how to behave and do as I say.
Thai women are not like western women and they actually value men
Western women inspire my new philosophy in life which is: never trust anything which bleeds for 7 days and doesnt die
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Re: feminism ruined everything

What the hell is this??? Nobody has anything to say about this??? I would of thought that a forum about banging chicks abroad would have loved a good rant about western split arses and their "feminist" uprising
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This is a long comment, it takes a time to read it.
Not so easy to answer to it.

I define feminism as a movement which guideline is about as follows:

'As a woman take as much as you can from men and give them as little as possible'

I consider feminism as a hateful movement, which insists on privileges and benefits based solely on the female gender. A movement which is trying persistently and permanently to extort money from men, especially fathers, divorced men, but also from companies and the government - this is necessary, as feminism as a movement is not productive, it is a parasite and can only exist with support from outside - no money from somewhere and feminism will disappear by itself.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
September 2nd, 2022, 12:55 pm
What the hell is this??? Nobody has anything to say about this??? I would of thought that a forum about banging chicks abroad would have loved a good rant about western split arses and their "feminist" uprising
Most people here agree with you and this is stuff they have read and even written about hundreds of times. That's why it doesn't ring new at all.

Perhaps most importantly, as you may learn if you read more of the old & classic threads, Happier Abroad is about doing that Judo "inasu" move to the feminist West: deflect its negative power by moving sideways. HA is not a solution to the problem, but it's a way to skip the problem altogether.

By the way, I don't think Thai women are good girls. If they ever were, they were good maybe a few decades ago. All I hear from men who have hooked up and married Thai girls is: shallow, materialistic, cynical women who won't think twice before upgrading to the next man, the better man, the younger man, the richer man.

Filipinas are a totally different story. But that is, in itself, another story.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
September 5th, 2022, 11:40 am
By the way, I don't think Thai women are good girls. If they ever were, they were good maybe a few decades ago. All I hear from men who have hooked up and married Thai girls is: shallow, materialistic, cynical women who won't think twice before upgrading to the next man, the better man, the younger man, the richer man.
I agree, many many Thai women are like that, and not only foreign men, but also local Thai men complain about them.

I know about a few very modest Thai women personally who stay with a foreign man since decades. However there are always some special circumstances for that. I know their stories.

It happens if a young Thai woman is very disappointed with her parents or with her former Thai husband and his family and flatly rejects all Thai men as a partner - but nevertheless wants to continue to live in Thailand - and finds a foreign man who is living in Thailand permanently and has a regular income - such foreign men of course are often retired and much older than the Thai woman (25 years or more age difference), but this works really out.

However if I talk to some Western idiot man who tells me his Thai bargirl is different... hopeless....
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Thanks for the reply fellas!
Thai women are not like how you describe....
A mail order bride would not leave me for a younger and more successful man bcause she would be hard pressed to find someone more handsome and successful than me.
Maybe Thai brides have betrayed some cuck betas who are not successful and I dont blame them. I am not one of those little beta cucks :mrgreen:
Why shouldnt these women be materialistic tho??? Everyone wants nice things and they want to feel safe and protected. I can provide taht for a Thai bride.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Perhaps high school math (algebra, geometry, precalculus, trigonometry) are not your best subject.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.