Why Some Black Women Aren’t Happy With The #PassportBros Movement

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Why Some Black Women Aren’t Happy With The #PassportBros Movement

Post by Traveler »

"The #PassportBros have officially divided our internet. A growing group of thousands of Black men is preaching to more men on social media platforms that women in other countries are the best source for a 'traditional woman' to settle down with... A group of Black men who don’t feel needed and admired by Black women are looking for love overseas. They travel to different destinations worldwide and find happiness with a partner of the opposite sex... Black women and other women of color in America have gone to their TikToks and social media accounts to speak against the Passport Bros movement passionately. Black women in America already have so much on their shoulders; for many, this movement is the straw that broke the camel’s back."
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/why ... 00982.html

They are already one of the least desired demographics on US dating websites. Now even black men are abandoning them.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Some Black Women Aren’t Happy With The #PassportBros Movement

Post by publicduende »

Traveler wrote:
December 29th, 2022, 6:02 am
"The #PassportBros have officially divided our internet. A growing group of thousands of Black men is preaching to more men on social media platforms that women in other countries are the best source for a 'traditional woman' to settle down with... A group of Black men who don’t feel needed and admired by Black women are looking for love overseas. They travel to different destinations worldwide and find happiness with a partner of the opposite sex... Black women and other women of color in America have gone to their TikToks and social media accounts to speak against the Passport Bros movement passionately. Black women in America already have so much on their shoulders; for many, this movement is the straw that broke the camel’s back."

They are already one of the least desired demographics on US dating websites. Now even black men are abandoning them.
I am not aware of the #PassportBros movement but, judging from the relative ease with which young black men can trot up and down the dating spectrum, from one-night stands sex to "BBC style" fetishes, to committed relationships with A* girls, I would say they are the demographics with the least need to go abroad to find "a good girl".

Black girls, whether in the US or UK or elsewhere, have always been at the bottom of the pecking order. This umpteenth nail in the coffin, if it is, won't change their chances much.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

publicduende wrote:
December 29th, 2022, 6:32 am
Traveler wrote:

I am not aware of the #PassportBros movement but, judging from the relative ease with which young black men can trot up and down the dating spectrum, from one-night stands sex to "BBC style" fetishes, to committed relationships with A* girls, I would say they are the demographics with the least need to go abroad to find "a good girl".

Black girls, whether in the US or UK or elsewhere, have always been at the bottom of the pecking order. This umpteenth nail in the coffin, if it is, won't change their chances much.
Right they already ruined our chances at finding a wholesome woman here now they want to ruin overseas for nonblack men,sometimes I think the simian male is some kind of robot programmed by a evil demiurge lol

I will always support black feminism against the black man.they need to know they're genetically ordained place.

Seriously all nonblack men need to unite against black media and prestige from the big nose beady eyes incel mastah.

Call them out!why you Jewish men have a sexual fetish for black men?why black men being six percent of the population even lower for young men have all the places in media?why you Jewish men leave out other MALE minorities in your media?why if you do have a token he's unattractive or a beta portrayal?

Also we must make it clear it is bestiality to be attracted to simians.

We have to make this popular discourse like how the blackpill spread.

Why 'based'wns don't expose this social engineering is beyond me.it seems most have their heads in the sand or are cowards.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Kalinago wrote:
January 9th, 2023, 11:34 am
publicduende wrote:
Traveler wrote:

Right they already ruined our chances at finding a wholesome woman here now they want to ruin overseas for nonblack men,sometimes I think the simian male is some kind of robot programmed by a evil demiurge lol

I will always support black feminism against the black man.they need to know they're genetically ordained place.

Seriously all nonblack men need to unite against black media and prestige from the big nose beady eyes incel mastah.

Call them out!why you Jewish men have a sexual fetish for black men?why black men being six percent of the population even lower for young men have all the places in media?why you Jewish men leave out other MALE minorities in your media?why if you do have a token he's unattractive or a beta portrayal?

Why 'based'wns don't expose this social engineering is beyond me.it seems most have their heads in the sand or are cowards.
I think this is just an excuse for male negros to go overseas to prove their shitty BBC cuckoldry belief is "real" so gay ass white men can get off on seeing black males ruin other countries with their presence. White guys push all this weird black male fetishism stuff hard as hell right up there with the Jewish Elites doing it. Besides, black men get plenty of attention from the shitty white women, are they not satisfied with all the ass kissing they recieve? And how many of these nigs are going to even commit to any one woman anyway? Like I said, this sounds like a shit excuse for them to just flock to other countries and make faggoty self hating white boys hard by creating their pathetic "BNWO" fantasy into a reality. I never thought of black females as the real problem, it's the sorry ass black men that don't do anything to help out their own communities, they look for constant excuses even when they get a girl pregnant.

Just the other day some asshole posted a pic on some website of a 8 year old white girl posing with 11 black male boys each of them posing like thugs. I wanted to f***ing throw up. They spread this crap everywhere they can because white people are disgusting scumbags that want to spread their awful kink everywhere even forcing it on their children. It's just too bad black women get shat on so much, but no one has the balls to really call out the men who are ten times worse than the women they are trying to get away from. I mean how are black women desired less but black males are desired even more? How much sense does that even make? Black men get a lot of attention in the West these days but that's not enough. These selfish ego tards have to go aboard and get even more attention because they are pathetic. I'm surprised men in these countries let them do this, when it seems like one big ego problem black men have. Whites have spent so much time kissing their asses they're bored, they want the entire world up in their ass glorifying them for no apparent reason.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston seems to have a weird fetish for black males. Perhaps he could explain his reasoning.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 9th, 2023, 4:29 pm
Kalinago wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Traveler wrote:

I think this is just an excuse for male negros to go overseas to prove their shitty BBC cuckoldry belief is "real" so gay ass white men can get off on seeing black males ruin other countries with their presence. White guys push all this weird black male fetishism stuff hard as hell right up there with the Jewish Elites doing it. Besides, black men get plenty of attention from the shitty white women, are they not satisfied with all the ass kissing they recieve? And how many of these nigs are going to even commit to any one woman anyway? Like I said, this sounds like a shit excuse for them to just flock to other countries and make faggoty self hating white boys hard by creating their pathetic "BNWO" fantasy into a reality. I never thought of black females as the real problem, it's the sorry ass black men that don't do anything to help out their own communities, they look for constant excuses even when they get a girl pregnant.

Just the other day some asshole posted a pic on some website of a 8 year old white girl posing with 11 black male boys each of them posing like thugs. I wanted to f***ing throw up. They spread this crap everywhere they can because white people are disgusting scumbags that want to spread their awful kink everywhere even forcing it on their children. It's just too bad black women get shat on so much, but no one has the balls to really call out the men who are ten times worse than the women they are trying to get away from. I mean how are black women desired less but black males are desired even more? How much sense does that even make? Black men get a lot of attention in the West these days but that's not enough. These selfish ego tards have to go aboard and get even more attention because they are pathetic. I'm surprised men in these countries let them do this, when it seems like one big ego problem black men have. Whites have spent so much time kissing their asses they're bored, they want the entire world up in their ass glorifying them for no apparent reason.
It is an ego thing due to insecurity.black men are the most overcompensating group of males ever and the most insecure which is why they chimp out if a black woman likes another race of man.

How the hell are you gonna call your own race of women ugly and not think you're ugly when you have the exact same features?there are good looking people of any race,yet they shit on their own women and pretend a fat Becky white,asian or latina is better than a black miss universe contestant !
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Cornfed wrote:
January 9th, 2023, 4:44 pm
Winston seems to have a weird fetish for black males. Perhaps he could explain his reasoning.
:lol: he does?I thought that was just him virtue signaling?where had he expressed this fetish?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Kalinago wrote:
January 9th, 2023, 5:25 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 9th, 2023, 4:29 pm
Kalinago wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Traveler wrote:

It is an ego thing due to insecurity.black men are the most overcompensating group of males ever and the most insecure which is why they chimp out if a black woman likes another race of man.

How the hell are you gonna call your own race of women ugly and not think you're ugly when you have the exact same features?there are good looking people of any race,yet they shit on their own women and pretend a fat Becky white,asian or latina is better than a black miss universe contestant !
Exactly it's self hate with them that's why they do it. White women put them on a pedastal the same way their self hating white males do it. I wouldn't mind dating a black woman but I live in CA, and the black women like mostly all women of any race here are stuck up as all hell. I don't look at white women as better and more accepting, most of them are just getting with black men for virtue signaling reasons, and to rub it in their own race face. But since white males with low self esteem encourage and even applaud this, they don't seem all that offended by their own women viewing them as inferior. I tried to figure out why do white women marry men who want to be cucked by them, what is the point in being with a man that wants to see her f**k other males, mainly black ones whom he believe himself to be inferior to.

Then I started to believe that these white women got off on the idea of being in control of her weak ass husband/boyfriend while she fetishes the negro as her property to use in order to abuse her husband with. I see no reason why black men have to go abroad when half of liberal America sucks up to them, kiss their asses even when they are violent toward other people. Hell Africa is even anti-homo/trans but you don't see white people criticizing Africa either, they'll only criticize their own for being anti-gay/trans but won't say shit about an entire black continent that's like this even when they murder such people for being openly gay. Blacks got it made in the West as far as people being afraid to judge or call them out on anything.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kalinago wrote:
January 9th, 2023, 5:47 pm
Cornfed wrote:
:lol: he does?I thought that was just him virtue signaling?where had he expressed this fetish?
Maybe fetish is the wrong word. He just tends to allow infinite criticism of black females but warns and bans people (well, me anyway) for too much criticism of black males for some reason. Maybe he just wanted to retain the black males that used to post here.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

@WanderingProtagonist Wow,All great points and very well expressed!

The catch is is that these are liberals not conservatives but most young people are very liberal in all areas of america!

Liberals are all about the lowest common denominator so of course they'll invert things and elevate the thuggish blacks!

I also don't mind a black woman,I go for looks and personality and I'd rather a ten black girl by my higher standards then a seven white girl and I'm not even into white women I like mediterennean,Arab and habesha women most and also some indian and Pakistani women and I like every race of woman but I just like very goodlooking women that have good minds!

I dont care about a womans race she just needs to be very atteactive on inside and outside and on average some races of women and men are just way less beautiful and I don't mean to insult anyone by that it's just a fact of reality.

I mean just travel to Addis Ababa,Romania,or Punjab vs the Philippines and you'll see what I'm saying but that doesn't mean there aren't a lot of hot girls in Phils that I would wife up on the level of the best habesha, Mediterranean or Indo Aryan women!

Also many beautiful women are ugly on the inside!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Traveler wrote:

I just think of a stereotypical loud black woman saying, "You just don't know how to handle a woman like me" or like this girl in one of the clips on Yahoo that says that Black men in this movement are intimidated by Black women.

Why would a man want to be with a woman who has to be 'handled' and who thinks little of men who can't handle her? What's a man got to do, slap her around? A woman should have self-control over her mouth and respect for a man, or why would he want her? And why would a man want to be with a woman who presents him in a negative light, saying he is 'intimidated' by Black women. If they think American Black women, in general, tend to be disrespectful toward them, that's not the same thing as being 'intimidating.' I wouldn't want a woman who tries to be 'intimidating.' A lot of men want feminine women, not 'intimidating' women, or obnoxious women who try to explain away men being repulsed by their obnoxious attitude as 'intimidation.'

I grew up seeing a stereotype of the loud obnoxious black woman on TV. I'm thinking of the sassy sister on "What's Happening?" She was a little girl, but she had a mouth on her. The maid Florence on "The Jeffersons" is another example. As a little kid, I didn't like that maid much. She was a mouthy, disrespectful woman. There were a lot of characters like that. A more extreme example is the character Oprah Winfrey played in "The Color Purple." I hated how mouthy, rebellious, and disrespectful she was, also to her husband. In the movie, her husband was advised to beat her, and she hit him back, which I found to make her even more unlikeable. They were both beaten up. The character was so unlikeable, I couldn't help but think she sort of had it coming. But there are people like that in real life, too, not all black women. And then there are a lot of hefty black women (white too) especially these days.

Are these passport brothers going to countries with Black women mainly or all countries? The Philippines was mentioned. But if they like Black women, there are traditional cultures in Africa. I saw a video of women who greeted the men in their family by kneeling before them to show respect. That's the polar opposite of some of the matriarchal Black families in the US.

I get why Black women would be upset. Black men get killed off at a higher rate. Some of them get an education and have to marry outside their race, marry a less educated man, or be single. But if they want these men who want respectful wives, they need to embrace ideas like being respectful to their husbands, submit to them, cook for them, etc.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Cornfed wrote:
January 9th, 2023, 7:29 pm
Kalinago wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Maybe fetish is the wrong word. He just tends to allow infinite criticism of black females but warns and bans people (well, me anyway) for too much criticism of black males for some reason. Maybe he just wanted to retain the black males that used to post here.
He wants this site to appeal to the majority of normies which are liberal degenerates that would ruin every country just like these passport bros are going to unfortunately do.it will be a literal truth that black men ruin "everything"by then and cuckold nonblack men will allow it like the cowardly duds we are.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

@MrMan black men also have attitudes and you have to be on your tippy toes around them and they seek dominance in any interaction if you're a nonblack male.

They just find their female counterpart ugly that is all.otherwise they wouldn't relish in the white and latina hoodrats and liberal feminists that worship them.

I can't believe you are falling for their shit,I thought you were more intelligent than this.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Kalinago wrote:
January 9th, 2023, 9:34 pm
Cornfed wrote:
January 9th, 2023, 7:29 pm
Kalinago wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
He wants this site to appeal to the majority of normies which are liberal degenerates that would ruin every country just like these passport bros are going to unfortunately do.it will be a literal truth that black men ruin "everything"by then and cuckold nonblack men will allow it like the cowardly duds we are.
I say if people are ignorant enough to let them ruin their own country they f***ing deserve what they get. I hope a lot of those nations end up just as shitty as America is where none of them can't go anywhere without getting their asses kicked or beaten constantly by pissy black males. As a black man myself, I kno what it's like to live in a massive community around them, all the decent black people are mostly the religious types. They usually stay the hell away from the hood types and have no interest to go abroad to f**k up other nations. It's mostly the dip shit black men who are obsessed with being put on a pedestal. Interracial pornography have given these guys a huge boost in confidence because they believe the entire world envy and want their dicks after self hating racist white males have spent endless hours demanding more and more cuckoldry and interracial porn to be produced. You now evne have Japanese artist pushing this crap with their artwork which I've mentioned countless times. Go to any pornographic Doujin art site and you'll see tons of Japanese artist making art that feature stereotypically huge black men cucking their people, Queen of spade markings on Japanese characters and everything.

Then you have these gay self hating racist white cuckolds that hate their own race so bad they sit around making compilations all day long with anti-white themes in them preaching white genocide and how turned on they are to see "black men winning." Then they go on and on about how every race world wide is going to get "BLACKED." A word I strongly cringe at every time some f***ing ass moron says it when referring to black males and sex. What started out as a gay ass name for a porn studio, became a word itself people use in general. The only race of men I don't see ever getting cucked by blacks are Latino males. The prison gangs in America is proof they don't take shit from black dudes and will outright call them Nigg*rs to their faces. The passport Bro movement is literately just a way for black males to push racial supremacy abroad like the whites currently do in the West. Hence why I have no interest in any country black males are trying to flood into. White sexpats already ruined a handfull of other countries as it is. Now you got sorry black males who are so insecure in America they need the entire planet idolizing their asses to be confident in themselves.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Kalinago wrote:

First of all, I don't agree with and I don't support your racist remarks. The average black man puts a different set of qualities on the table, compared to the average Caucasian male, or the average Jewish male. Yet, statistical averages are not ground to affirm that black people are "simian" and make for inherently inferior partners.

In your blinding racism, you probably overlook the root cause of this ongoing rivalry between whiteys and blacks. If you really need to blame the Zionist media, then can you at least recognise a clear "divide and conquer" agenda? Who made R&B music and other symbols of black ghetto culture more and more popular? Who is replacing every single fictional character in classical literature, from 007 to The Little Mermaid, with an afro-American looking one? Who is constantly glorifying black men as the epitome of social perfection while white men are, at best, something you should be laughing about?