Only a matter of time before foreign women become feminist?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Only a matter of time before foreign women become feminist?

Post by Kunold »

Since many of you are well traveled would you say feminist attitudes among foreign women are on the rise as these countries become more affluent and developed will going abroad eventually be in vain?, are foreign women in these developing country's already viewing men as an accessory and not a necessity??

Example: Are women in the Philippines different in Attitude than the women just 10 years ago?
gits
Freshman Poster

Post by gits »

As countries get developed, the governments tend to allow a feminisation of the females to ensure consumption, dual income households and also because the trend in the media tells women to be feminists, hold an attitude of entitlement, and like the phenomenon Winston is currently showcasing: the requirement to be Entertained by their man.

I lived in Taiwan for 10 years and have seen a change in the ladies there. However, the change happens in the generational change more than fast change. It's these current ladies fathers that supplied them with all the needed to get spoiled.

taiwanese girls are now self centered and selfish, but 10 years ago, they would be ashamed to be openly this way.
Gits Ferrari's Latest Blog: Horny Guy in Taipei http://hornyguyintaipei.blogspot.tw/

Not SARS Just Sex! - The Kindle Edition! $5.99
http://www.amazon.com/SARS-Just-White-M ... s+just+sex

The Oil Sands of Alberta - The Kindle Edition! $5.99
http://www.amazon.com/The-Oil-Sands-Alb ... of+alberta
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

That's why i completely loath the idea of all these countries developing as selfish as that sounds
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Kunold wrote:That's why i completely loath the idea of all these countries developing as selfish as that sounds
Globalization has enriched people in one part of the world, and improvised people in another part of the world. Like the Japanese farmers and Samurai (who taxed the farmers) in late Tokugawa-era, the first people to suffer in industrialization and economic modernization are the small farmers and farm workers. The price of farm produce is kept low while prices for most other things went up.

If you want to chase poverty, there are plenty of places around the world. Try rural farmers in Thailand, where farm hands make 100 baht ($3.30) per day planting rice (when they can find work), or shovel dirt to reinforce shrimp ponds.

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

It'll be decades, if ever, before some of these countries ever develop to the level you're talking about. Development doesn't automatically mean feminism, though. In China, you can see the great divide between a place like Beijing or Shanghai and a small, more rural area. What I see is development brings materialism and entitlement, and a great desire among women to not work, but not feminism. Most women I have talked to seem to believe they need a man still. This materialism and desire to not work applies to boys just as well as girls.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Feminized as in turn into masculine lesbian-like creatures who dress like lumberjacks and sewer workers?

There are foreign women and then there are foreign women. The world is over 6 billion now. The % of feminists is still tiny.

The Anglo world and Northern Europe may get feminized, but do not even think that Islamic countries or Slavic countries or most Asian countries will. The worst that can happen will be- you will get more and more women who want a rich guy. For example, Singapore is now one of the richest countries in the world, but the girls there look very feminine, dress like ladies, the problem is that they just want a guy whose net worth is a million dollars or so. Same in Malaysia. I met a flight attendant who wanted a guy with $100,000 in the bank. But she was gorgeous! A real woman.

Same in Japan. They are still girls, it is just that they all want a Sony executive or a big Sumo wrestler. And believe you me, they are not dressing up like plumbers and cutting their hair into a boy's hairdo, and putting on sneakers to ensnare such a man.

And fewer and fewer girls will want to meet foreigners, Americans included as their countries get richer and richer and the necessity of leaving or the inconvenience of having to deal with someone from another culture will no longer be something they will have to deal with. But it all means that now you will have to learn their languages and culture to date/marry them. And be a CEO there, or something.

But there are so few of such rich countries yet.

Do not forget religions, and local men as in fathers who will see to it that the daughters won't turn into dikes.

I say do not worry about this. Being an American you are already super duper rich in 80% of the world. Just concentrate on making/having enough money for all your overseas ventures.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

Women seem to always move the goal posts further its a never ending cycle, and from my understanding many women in urban China won't marry a man who doesn't own a home. Maybe 10 years from now they will have to own a yacht too? Well i guess Americans had their turn they deserve theirs.

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jun/21 ... r-20100621

http://www.yachting-intelligence.com/20 ... the-water/
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

ladislav wrote:The Anglo world and Northern Europe may get feminized, but do not even think that Islamic countries or Slavic countries or most Asian countries will. The worst that can happen will be- you will get more and more women who want a rich guy. For example, Singapore is now one of the richest countries in the world, but the girls there look very feminine, dress like ladies, the problem is that they just want a guy whose net worth is a million dollars or so. Same in Malaysia. I met a flight attendant who wanted a guy with $100,000 in the bank. But she was gorgeous! A real woman.
She has low expectations. That would buy what, a 2 bed condo in Bukit Damansara, or a toilet in Kenny Hills?
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

I watch Korean dramas sometimes and I noticed that the women are often the klutz or the one to do something really lame which is the opposite of American TV. I'm so sick of men getting hit in the nuts or hit by women as if it's funny here. Just watching previews for the Disney movie "Tangled" made me squirm. More American princess baloney.

Also, it Vietnam, even song names are changed. For instance the Beatles "She's got a ticket to ride" is changed to "He's got a ticket to ride". I think this is to keep the women from getting too headstrong. Just an opinion.

I read that one reason feminism is taught so early is that has been found to lessen teenage pregnancy. However true this may be it doesn't make up for all the downsides of it.
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

Hmm Ive seen some Korean Dramas and the women don't seem to have a condescending attitude toward men.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a response from someone on my mailing list:

"In response to your article: Is it only a matter of time before foreign women become feminist.

The cooperation of the government is essential if the false doctrine of feminism is to take root. I doubt if this is possible in the communist countries of the world. Without govenment backed laws, feminism is like a shark without teeth. Without the government on your back, you're free to tell a misguided feminist to drop dead and go to hell, and her false, corrupt and misguided ideology won't go much further.

One of the advantages of communism is that the government is not subject to the pressures of outside special interest groups who seek to use the enormous and ubiquitous power of the government to extract special privileges and special entitlements for themselves often at the expense of others. No one has mastered this tactic better than feminists. They're fond of hiding behind the emotional rhetoric of 'women's rights' in order to justify sexist laws that discriminate against men and in order to justify special privileges and special entitlements that they simply don't deserve --- most of these special privileges and special entitlements, by the way, are funded by the government through taxes paid by men.

Feminists delight in drawing people's attention to the 'achievements' and 'advancements' of women. What they won't tell you is that most or all of these so-called achievements and advancements were gained through government backed coersion and harassment: Companies were forced by law to hire a certain number of women, they were also forced by law to promote a certain number of them. Whether or not the women in question deserved to be hired or deserved to be promoted didn't enter into the government's equasion. This inevitably resulted in grossly unqualified women being hired and promoted which became bad for business.

Feminists also like to rattle on about women getting the same pay for doing the same work. What's I find suspicious about such empty rhetoric and blatent propaganda is that not one actual instance was ever cited where a woman was paid less for doing the same work. If women are paid less overall, then why don't companies just hire them instead of men and save themselves a ton of money? Feminists will go to great lengths to portray themselves as victims, even if they have to lie. Feminists believe that if the same lie is repeated over and over again, people will start to believe it. I have trouble believing that any company would pay a woman less money if she was just as productive as her male collegues, simply because it wouldn't be good business to do so. If an employee is productive and does good work, then the company they work for will do everything they can to keep them regardless of whether they are male or female. Paying them less would be counterproductive.

I consider myself very fortunate to be able to see right through the shallow, phony, and inflamatory rhetoric of feminism. Perhaps you can encourage your readers to examine feminism more critically before they fall for all the emotional hype."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

I'm just wondering how "valuable" being an American is viewed in the eyes of many women overseas. Well-informed ones already know they don't want to come to the US, due to their family ties, frenetic lifestyle here, lack of "soul" in the US, etc. Also, with the current economic disaster we're heading into, and the impending slide of the US into 2nd-tier/mediocre status, is that going to have an impact on the American man's chances overseas?

I've noticed over the years that European women for example have nearly zero interest in moving to the US and pretty much view the US as an interesting place to visit, but never a place to live. That includes Eastern European women. Does that leave US men with the choice of women from 3rd-world/developing nations only, or will the man have to assume he'll need to live in his prospective bride's homeland?
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I think the guy better off living on the perspective bride's homeland. Not everyone views the grass as greener. The girl I am talking to now wants me to not only stay in China, but in her small town. She is not even interested in Shanghai, let alone the US. Granted, she said she would follow me anywhere I go, but she only wants to live in her town. She says she is simple and wants to stay that way. She doesn't want to become like "Shanghai people". She thinks the US is too wild and crazy.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan