My family is holding me back from HA

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My family is holding me back from HA

Post by Jester »

starchild5 wrote:Just chill....Its always going to be this way....You are designed to be born in a family that do not understand you....Everywhere its the same story...It does not matter where you were born...You don't need to get angry with parents but understand their Ignorance and move accordingly.

You should have known this already...and made plans that they never found your trip...You were very casual about it all...It looks like you are not fully aware of the control system that is designed to screw you.....You still seem to be believe in family structure and have emotional bonding with family....YOU MUST LOVE YOUR FAMILY BUT NEVER LISTEN TO THEM....

You will never find a parent on earth ...Who would say....go on son...go to mexico...have fun..enjoy...don't forget to date those hot chicas ..:lol:

Never DO THIS

I am so f***ing desperate to leave my family; I can't stand them anymore. I want to just cut off all contact with them, and I don't ever want to see them again.

The more you think like this...The more you will be stuck and the control system won't allow you to be free...You really need to come to terms with the Evil and move accordingly...Your are attached to the DNA level with your family....Never be angry BUT SMARTER...

Work on a plan....YOU CAN NEVER DITCH YOUR FAMILY AND BE FREE......You need a WORK AROUND...A SOLUTION....

They will always be THERE....What you need is a BETTER PLAN...Good Luck
Starchild nailed it here.

I agree it, every word.

+1, Starchild, well done.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MrMan wrote:
I told my mom by email once in the 1990's that I was going to Singapore to get my visa done. She sent me an email to be careful because it sounded like a dangerous place. I had a laugh over that. I lived in Jakarta, where you could easily get run over crossing the street. Singapore is probably safer than a lot of small towns in the US. She'd heard the report of the government caning a teenager for vandalism.
This is the point.

What they hear on the controlled lazy-old-person news media is vetted to produce calculated impressions.

Here in Mexico, there are NO kidnappings of gringos, and never have been. There are PHONY kidnappings, where bad guys learn that you are traveling, and call your family in the US for ransom, saying that you have been kidnapped. The family often pays. Not millions, but a few thousand. A small amount that a family can wire easily, before finding out that it is all BS. This is the thing to watch out for. So for this reason some people don't post their travels on FaceBook till after they return.

Avoid driving alone through an active war zone, or doing business with gangsters, and you will NEVER be kidnapped. Unless you are an IMMEDIATE family member of a high-ranking Latin American politician or of a Latin American multimillionaire.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

MrMan wrote:Juarez used to be extremely dangerous. But with some of the drug lords getting out of it and becoming Christians and some changes in society, I hear people are going back to the park in Ciudad Juarez. Still, Mexico may not be the safest place. It doesn't sound weird to me for them to think going abroad is so dangerous. But if you don't want them to worry, there are plenty of other Spanish speaking places south of Mexico. Maybe you could find a non-feminist city where women are friendly. Would they freak out about trips to Asia or other places? I know, Mexico is probably a lot cheaper. You can drive there from some parts of the US.

I told my mom by email once in the 1990's that I was going to Singapore to get my visa done. She sent me an email to be careful because it sounded like a dangerous place. I had a laugh over that. I lived in Jakarta, where you could easily get run over crossing the street. Singapore is probably safer than a lot of small towns in the US. She'd heard the report of the government caning a teenager for vandalism.
Most of the women I met and chatted up in Ciudad Juarez were nothing like their American counterparts. They were easy to talk to and get along with. Even the hot girls I chatted up in Juarez were sweet, humble, and down to earth. None of them gave me the cold shoulder. But they smiled and giggled the whole way through the conversations.

Juarez is getting tourists now, but they're mainly from other parts of Latin America, Australia, and Europe. You hardly see ANY American tourists in Juarez since Americans believe it's still very dangerous (in fact I seem to be the only American traveler who goes to Juarez these days). Most Americans, when they go to Mexico, only go to Cancun; and Cancun as we all know is just like any American city.