Why it is better to be a homosexual guy in Anglo countries

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Why it is better to be a homosexual guy in Anglo countries

Post by DaRick »

Yes, that's right. I hate the concept of homosexuality and the thought of gay sex scares the living daylights out of me, but I truly cannot blame gay men (including a childhood friend of mine) for being that way, given how poisonous gender relations are within the Anglosphere. Here's why:

1) The Anglo media - they love gay men. Look at people like Elton John (whose musical peak was during the early-to-mid 1970's) - they're treated with a kind of exaggerated reverence. We also have these intellectual trollops gushing over movies like Brokeback Mountain, a movie which is novel only because of the sexual orientation of the two protagonists. If not for that, it'd just be a cookie-cutter romance.

2) Agree-ability of Anglo men vs women - at the risk of sounding sexist, I generally believe that Anglo men are better human beings, on average, than Anglo women, because stupid, amoral behaviour on their part when dealing with men (like assault or adultery) is not defended or praised. So I can understand why some Anglo men think it less traumatic to seek other Anglo men out, because they know that there's less potential for being a victim of such behaviour.

3) Relationships with women - As my childhood friend told me, "a gay man is a [Anglo] woman's diary". Basically, they are able to maintain good relationships with Anglo women in a way that many straight men simply cannot, due to women lacking the upper hand over these men (due to gay men simply not being interested in them) as they do with straight men due to demographics and the general Anglo mentality where they're concerned.

4) Less chance of financial ruin - through divorce, etc.

5) More extensive support network - whilst there is a little bit of animosity towards gay people in some quarters, this is more than made up for by various groups lobbying on their behalf - heterosexual males do not have such a network and are often criticized (or to stop "pleeeeding for pitteeeeeeehhhhhh" as one particularly unreceptive, mean-spirited New Zealander put it once) for airing their problems in the Anglosphere. Even if they aren't censured for their views, they are left to twist in the wind.

In summary, to live a palatable life in the Anglosphere, one must either become gay or a woman (the same childhood friend once told me that he thought that women led better lives - I didn't understand what he meant at the time, but now I do). Becoming a specific type of straight man will lead to success with Anglo women, but said success can be a poisoned chalice, especially with divorce laws and unwanted pregnancies and whatnot. Plus, if Anglo women are painful to deal with even at a platonic level, imagine how toxic they could become once they're fully integrated into your life! That would also require a complete personality change for most of us - leading to the emergence of a facade that must always be maintained (and often with great effort - acting isn't necessarily as easy as it seems).

I guess that's why being Happier Abroad (or at least, travelling abroad and finding a sane individual who you could be proud to call your wife) is the best option.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

I was in a cafe two hours ago and they had a selection of travel books in English left by other expats.

Lonely Planet's Guide to the Philippines is like all other LP guides and the LP forums and website.

They have sections on Women's Health, Women's Safety, Gay and Lesbian Tips - where to go to cruise for gay sex and gay bars and what hotels are gay friendly and will let you bring a cruise pickup to your room for an hour of sex - and of course the obligatory pieces about how evil sex tourism is and how it's child prostitution.

Notice the complete lack of any references to where single, straight adult men can go to meet women, or go to meet young women who like men who are middle aged or older. Totally lacking. A complete zero. No mention of where men can bring their pickups to a room that is girl friendly for an hour of sex - noooo. That would be evil and sexist, but telling fags where they can do it is ok.

Which is totally expected with the NWO/PC bullshite that LP spews.

And is totally why sites like this exist.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

You have put in writing what I have been saying for decades. And there is also the camaraderie among gays that straight guys do not have as they compete against each other. Also, every time you try to have a friendly relationship with a guy, he thinks you are gay and avoids you. If you are seen together too often, people will think you are gay. Hence women do not like you, you cannot have friends with guys, jobs go to gays and you are screwed! Lesbian women hate you too.

The other one is there is no ageism among gays. And society accepts a 65 year old homo living with three 18 year old boys ramming his penis into their recta and tearing them up, having them fist him and rimming their hairy anuses with his tongue lapping up feces. Yup, that is what they do. Devilish, satanic rituals to me! It may evoke a blushed smirk with a tolerant smile but that's all. Now, if you are a 50 year old man with a 22 year old gf, you are a sicko pervert and a cradle robber and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Run, run like hell. Go some place healthier!

On my 50th birthday outing, I went to the beach with a local department store girl and her friends. They were all very decent ( most probably virgin) country girls and we had a great time. No one said a word and the girls did not care about the age difference. Also, in the RP, it is just as OK to be gay and lesbian. Another great thing is that Filipina lesbians are very friendly to guys ( in a brotherly way), and once, I spent a weekend with four lesbians. I rented them a room at they had a go at each other in it but I left before the action started only getting a sneak peak of what went on. But the gentle and friendly way that they treated me, how they called me 'brother' and how much camaraderie there was between us was great. So refreshing!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

ladislav wrote:You have put in writing what I have been saying for decades. And there is also the camaraderie among gays that straight guys do not have as they compete against each other. Also, every time you try to have a friendly relationship with a guy, he thinks you are gay and avoids you. If you are seen together too often, people will think you are gay. Hence women do not like you, you cannot have friends with guys, jobs go to gays and you are screwed!
Hmm...I sort of agree. As I've said, mateship in Australia has been replaced largely by backstabbing, due to the influence of American culture. However, this applies most when there is something at stake (i.e - women or gay guys) and I cannot see how this sort of competition wouldn't apply across both sexual orientations, especially with demographics and such. When there isn't anything at stake, camaraderie still exists, even if it has been weakened in recent decades. Then again, I don't know what things are like in the land of the paradox (America), but I'd imagine that they wouldn't be too different.

That being said, the camaraderie between two gay Anglo guys in a relationship would far exceed that of an Anglo guy and a girl in the vast majority of cases, due to Anglo guys generally being more agreeable.
The other one is there is no ageism among gays. And society accepts a 65 year old homo living with three 18 year old boys ramming his penis into their recta and tearing them up, having them fist him and rimming their hairy anuses with his tongue lapping up feces. Yup, that is what they do. Devilish, satanic rituals to me! It may evoke a blushed smirk with a tolerant smile but that's all. Now, if you are a 50 year old man with a 22 year old gf, you are a sicko pervert and a cradle robber and you should be ashamed of yourself.
OK, that's the sort of behaviour that disturbs me most when thinking about gays. :evil: Although I must confess, the age gap you mentioned would be too wide for me. Of course, I'm only 20 and trying to interact with girls who are even a few months younger than you are can make you feel like a paedophile on occasion (if they don't behave like cold, selfish bitches, Anglo girls can behave like petulant children).