Do women support each other more than men support other men?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Do women support each other more than men support other men?

Post by Temprano26 »

Guys, I really hate to ask that but if it is true that men are the majority of suicides, homeless, unemployed, etc. then there must be some serious failings in our social support system. I watched that documentary The Red Pill and got insights on the men's rights movement. I am sure men involved in those organizations do good things for men but in general are you seeing men helping out other men? Women start shelters for other women who were victims of domestic violence while men have maybe two in the whole country. But I also always see women having a lot of friends every time I go out, sometimes even a long table that stretches across the room. Yet I call my friends and all of them are too damn busy, which means I had no choice but to go out alone. A lot of guys feel the same way when they go out, hence the basis for this site.

I know we are at war with a man-hating society but what are men doing to help out other men in hard times? Are we uplifting other men or are we stepping on them to get ahead?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do women support each other more than men support other men?

Post by Cornfed »

Yes obviously no-one cares about men and men get the shaft in this armpit of a society. /thread.
Max Koehler
Freshman Poster

Post by Max Koehler »

The latest studies have shown that men are twice as likely to have no one to go to for emotional support, compared to their female counterparts. Men are twice as likely to struggle with emotional support because they have no one to rely on.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Exactly. So this is not all in my head, it is confirmed by you two. Why don't we help each other out more?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I love this question. The answer is yes, women to have a collectivist view of themselves when one woman is in conflict with a man. Women bind together to repel a conflict from a man.

Conversely, men come in two types, individualists and blue-pilled, man-slaves for women. Trouble is 80% of American men are the man-slaves, especially married men or white knights who do the heavy lifting for women as their pathetic strategy to obtain for sex. Even though that strategy never works, they persist because that is all they know.

Red Pill men are out to help men. And just as the number of blue pilled simps and cucks decreases with time, the number of red pilled men increases.

So in a nutshell, it is red pill men pitted up against the joint army of women and their man-slaves of 80% of men. Those numbers are too high to defeat, but the tide is slowly turning and when the tipping point will finally come. Whether that comes in the form of a Great Reset, a new Civil War, or some great natural disaster remains to be seen. But it will come.

In the meantime, build your wealth, travel abroad, reject marriage, protect yourself from female opportunists like #MeToo, and consider feminists and blue-pilled man-slave, simps your mortal enemies.

Also contribute to the National Organization For Men which files lawsuits to fight legal discrimination against men.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

They offer their female friends and people they love more support - the support they have as a collective is a shallow one - they have one moreso than men do of course.

White women in The West (I know you aren't going to believe this...) are in competition for a small number of suitable and desireable white men in The West and they will stab each other in the back to get one - sisterhood goes a fair way further than brotherhood does with men but all it takes for it to derail the choo-choo train to the final stop is comnpetition for men (you also see this more starkly with black women and the losses of eligble black men who date women from different races - all based in self interest, racism and a whole lack of honesty).

If you look at the phenomena of 'Yellow Fever' its not to protect Asian women from white men but it is to shame white men from leaving the plantation - if you read a lot online about 'Yellow Fever' you will discover black men, Hispanic men or anyone else never suffers from it - it doesn't matter if there are a growing trend of Mexicans marrying Cambodians and Filipino/as - Mexicans don't suffer from 'Yellow Fever' because they're not white - they don't matter.

What white men ought to be doing is to start seeing themselves as 'the prize' because they are to white women. Very few white women are interested in dating or marrying non-white men - feminists will orchestrate movements such as the one against 'Yellow Fever' because the last thing they want is competition! They want 'their' men to themselves - they don't mind the deadbeats leaving but now what's starting to happen is eligible, educated white men are leaving the plantation and they will do everything to stop it - usually by shaming them.