Women are sex objects - damn right!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
polya
Junior Poster

Women are sex objects - damn right!

Post by polya »

Women are sex objects. Listen to the AW calling-in & acting like lord muck to Tom! This b!tch called at 30 min & threw a fit because Tom didn't know what she was going to say- oh please! I hope her husband trades her in on some young girl.

Here's some of the comments:
"interesting. more women join the workforce and the economy goes down."
"In today's world its true. Many of us would marry if possible, but the combination of state involvement in marriage and family court and the character (or lack thereof) of modern women make marriage a poisonous trap 70% of the time."
Last edited by polya on June 21st, 2012, 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Women are sex objects - damn right!

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

polya wrote:Women are sex objects.
At least they would be if they didn't hate all men so much. It's sickening how much women avoid and fear men, yet they want to do everything to become men! They abandoned the family to pursue careers in the workforce and compete with men, they've whored themselves out to only the "Top 10%" of men (and most likely other women), and they get in steady relationships with mama's boys who don't know the reality of women and they use him for all his money. And to think, they've actually made men feel very uncomfortable just to chat with them! It's crazy - on one hand they are sex objects, and on the other hand they hate anyone who is interested in sex. How do these women even get their fix nowadays? Vibrators? Dildos? ...Pets?

Disclaimer: I'm only talking about the classless filth that is American women.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

polya wrote:Women are sex objects. Listen to the AW calling acting like lord muck! A b!tch called at 30 min & threw a fit because Tom didn't know what she was going to say- oh please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amwNk2Rgzww

"In today's world its true. Many of us would marry if possible, but the combination of state involvement in marriage and family court and the character (or lack thereof) of modern women make marriage a poisonous trap 70% of the time."
Here's a story that proves Tom right:

Kris Humpries says Kim Kardashian sex tape staged and mom was in on it:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Kim- ... ner-062112

Report: Kris says Kim sex tape staged
NBA star Kris Humphries, the soon-to-be ex-husband of Kim Kardashian, reportedly has hurled the most explosive accusation during their bitter breakup: that Kardashian's mom, Kris Jenner, instructed her to shoot her infamous sex tape, and even told her to re-shoot it because it didn't come out "pretty enough."

Humphries told this and other scandalous stories about the Kardashian clan to ex-girlfriend Myla Sinanaj in conversations and text messages, according to TMZ. The sex tape, which Kardashian made with R&B star Ray J, helped launch her celebrity — which in turn did the same for the rest of her family.

TMZ says sources close to the Kardashians deny the claim. Kim's lawyer's have subpoenaed Humphries' ex-girlfriend in the divorce trial, with sources saying her text messages and testimony could prove damaging to Humphries.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Fortunately, American women are not treated like sex objects in Asia. In fact, the only way they can get a date is to kidnap a guy and tie him to their bed and put a mango in his mouth to prevent him from screaming.

I was at Ayala Mall(Cebu City) yesterday when I spotted several fat white chicks shopping(by themselves of course). Meanwhile, their boyfriends are off kicking it with Filipinas half their age and diameter for a fraction of the price.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Taco wrote:Fortunately, American women are not treated like sex objects in Asia. In fact, the only way they can get a date is to kidnap a guy and tie him to their bed and put a mango in his mouth to prevent him from screaming.

I was at Ayala Mall(Cebu City) yesterday when I spotted several fat white chicks shopping(by themselves of course). Meanwhile, their boyfriends are off kicking it with Filipinas half their age and diameter for a fraction of the price.
I agree - Asian men I've met aren't pussys & won't suck up to some fat hippo AW for any reason! At least these guys have their dignity!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
polya wrote:Women are sex objects.
At least they would be if they didn't hate all men so much. It's sickening how much women avoid and fear men, yet they want to do everything to become men! They abandoned the family to pursue careers in the workforce and compete with men, they've whored themselves out to only the "Top 10%" of men (and most likely other women), and they get in steady relationships with mama's boys who don't know the reality of women and they use him for all his money. And to think, they've actually made men feel very uncomfortable just to chat with them! It's crazy - on one hand they are sex objects, and on the other hand they hate anyone who is interested in sex. How do these women even get their fix nowadays? Vibrators? Dildos? ...Pets?

Disclaimer: I'm only talking about the classless filth that is American women.
This is true! Why don't men all leave the USA - it's become a nightmare? The worst thing is the way wives can take their ex's to the cleaners - this doesn't happen much in many other countries e.g. France, Russia
Last edited by polya on July 1st, 2012, 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

zboy1 wrote:
polya wrote:Women are sex objects. Listen to the AW calling acting like lord muck! A b!tch called at 30 min & threw a fit because Tom didn't know what she was going to say- oh please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amwNk2Rgzww

Here's a story that proves Tom right:

Kris Humpries says Kim Kardashian sex tape staged and mom was in on it:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Kim- ... ner-062112

Report: Kris says Kim sex tape staged
NBA star Kris Humphries, the soon-to-be ex-husband of Kim Kardashian, reportedly has hurled the most explosive accusation during their bitter breakup: that Kardashian's mom, Kris Jenner, instructed her to shoot her infamous sex tape, and even told her to re-shoot it because it didn't come out "pretty enough."

Humphries told this and other scandalous stories about the Kardashian clan to ex-girlfriend Myla Sinanaj in conversations and text messages, according to TMZ. The sex tape, which Kardashian made with R&B star Ray J, helped launch her celebrity — which in turn did the same for the rest of her family.

TMZ says sources close to the Kardashians deny the claim. Kim's lawyer's have subpoenaed Humphries' ex-girlfriend in the divorce trial, with sources saying her text messages and testimony could prove damaging to Humphries.
So true, AW are just whores to the top 10% of men. Sex is just a weapon or a stepping-stone to get what women want. Men should just not even speak to b!tches - just be rude to them.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

It's very difficult to "not speak to bitches" when you are stuck in Amerikkka. I will often want a sexual release (that isn't my hand), so I am forced to still talk to American women. It doesn't help, that I may be starting a 6-month college course that will obviously keep me in Amerikka for a minimum of 6 more months.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.