Nineteen Year-Old Asian Girlfriend: Solutions!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Nineteen Year-Old Asian Girlfriend: Solutions!

Post by Blue Murder »

If you haven't checked this thread yet, make sure you do that!

Okay, so this is the solutions thread for the one titled, "What is life without love really like?"

I saw a pretty wicked post there (even though the person raped the English language), and another forumer challenged them to come up with solutions. And so . . . he we all are!

I won't take away from any first thoughts you may have, so I'll just leave you to the thread it 'came from', and your own devices.

Don't disappoint me!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

Tama-chan wrote: * image removed

We have a faggot on the board, fag alert, this guy loves putting naked men in his posts, what a f***ing faggot, let's take this mother f***er out and hang his f***ing ass from the nearest tree....

I f***ing hate fags, I would kill every f***ing one of them on this entire f***ing planet and not even think twice about it....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

Tama-chan wrote: * image removed

You are one disgusting mother f***er, it's too bad you and I couldn't meet with each other so I could personally put you out of your misery....