Immigrants that move to America and then hate Americans...

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Somedude, I recommend Costa Rica but that is because it was the place for me. A beautiful green country with a lot of friendly people. Only real issue is keep your belongings chained to you.

Also how am I supposed to play by my rules with this Bangladeshi girl?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Temprano26 wrote:That is interest you say that, starchild. To admit that your culture is in the wrong. Are you male or female? What is the PTB?

I'm Male :) .....Indian Culture was created around Royals, Kings & Queens...The Taj Mahal for example was created to honor Shajahan King Dead third wife mumtaj Mahal and then he chopped off the hands of workers so that no other similar structure could ever be created

There is not a single monument, historical structure in entire India with his 5000 year old history to honor a Common Man..NOT ONE....Every single piece of so called "Culture" is dedicated to some Gods or Kings...and we are suppose to suck that all up and call it our own.... :roll: :roll:

All Yogas, Mantra's start with honoring some gods....The feeling you have in America is the exact feeling what common Indians suffered through for over 5000 years and more..DO NOT fall for Exotic Asian Culture Hollywood crap...It has never ever benefited common man...

You can only win her, if you play by your own rules not what some culture dictates ....They are all slaves to the system and have sucked upto the "Culture" aka slavery to whoever is in the position of power...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Temprano26 wrote:
Also how am I supposed to play by my rules with this Bangladeshi girl?
ok..This is how guys in India do it, if they want the girl.

Understand that...Its a tough road ahead and you will have to make some extreme choices.

It needs lots of courage, moving away from the norm for both of you...

First, The girl needs to come with you..when you say lets go....forget about the family and go with you....70% of the move must be done from the girl...She has the power to change it and you just need to support her....

Unfortunately, it will become Hollywood like ..She would have to either choose you or her family....I know tough , but this is the price most Indian girls pay to be with the guy they love....If she comes with you..Her family will most likely disown her and would never invite her back due to "Cultural Shame" she has brought to her family....

This is serious....This is not a fling, getting to know her better and then if things don't work out, we can go our separate ways thingy...

Once she comes with you. Her life is over, she can't go back...You both have to be together for ever and ever...I can't stress this enough....You need to be 1000% sure if you really want to be with her for EVER....otherwise, you will not only break her heart but her life as well....

-----------

I'm not sure the level of extremity the "Culture" brainwashing has taken over her family..You need to gauge it.....I described the above situation for India and how extreme it is....Im not sure...How extreme her family is in America

Lets gauge it with some simple questions

1. Did her family ever spoken to you?

2. Do her family know you?

3. Did you ever went to their home?

4. Did you see other race in their home if you ever visited or it was all Bangladeshis & South Asians.

If you have not done any of the above or if your gf haven't spoken about you to her family...You need to ask her about it and then ask permission to speak to her parents once...If her parents refuse...Then likely they are extreme not moderate at all....

Think hard about it..'cos its very serious for her....In India many guys have lost life to get the girl they loved....This is the adventure of a life time not a summer vacation ....Make your mind and then make the move....The girl needs to make hard choices first then you need to support her..Thats the only way you will both end up together if the parents do not approve of you.

Good Luck...My best wishes and prayer to you for success..
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

With everything you have said, starchild, I don't know if it'll happen. I just don't want to live without human touch and that is what she and I provide each other.

This is the problem with America. We have so few good women that foreign girls become our only option and then it has to be extreme like that.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Jester wrote:Movie about this, if its of interest to anyone

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102456/
Many indian girls are taught to believe that love marriages are bad & will not end well.

Here's the full movie > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUp--0ybXBw
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I wouldn't get involved with S. Asians, period. Just leave them alone. And they are in America on business just like Americans go to many foreign countries on business. They have no interest in getting involved with Americans romantically. It cuts both ways nowadays.

Love is really a feeling inside of you that someone awakens. Then, you start sending out fleeces to keep that person near you as the mating call becomes louder and louder. Then, bang, you get rejected and when the fleeces break, pain ensues. After some time, the fleeces crawl back in until you find another person that fits the bill. Be careful who you envelop with your tentacles.

Surprisingly this happened to me with two Filipinas ( out of many, many whom I had dated). One was nice to me and a relationship developed until someone rebuked her for being with a pucking porener and she turned very cold and then told me that she had changed her mind.

The other did not like my original country of birth and that was out, too. I also went to Russia and a girl who liked me suddenly made an about face and told me she did not like the fact that I did not have Russian mentality and Russian world view.

Yes, it hurts, but statistically it is bound to happen even with such an open society as the Philippines or Russia. The good thing was that I had 11 more girls to choose from and everything was going very well with all of them. It was an aberration with those three. But

I wouldn't dream of starting anything with Arabs of Indic peoples. A total exercise in futility.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Lookin' for love in all the wrong races.
Last edited by ladislav on March 28th, 2014, 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Your points are valid, ladislav but as we discuss repeatedly on HA, American women are not desirable. Also, women from Bangladesh always look at me star-struck like I am the first exotic man she has ever met. Relationships with sweet amiable females are hard to come by but foreign women are sweeter and more amiable.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Appearing exotic does not always mean they are ready for a serious involvement with you. When I was in Saudi, I appeared exotic to Saudi nurses but I would be nuts trying to pursue anything with them. Americans should go for:

Filipinas, Latinas, E Euros, Ethiopians and N. Asians in that order. S. Asians are way too racist. Does not mean it's impossible to find one, it's just that it's gonna be hell of a tough exercise.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

While I am not convinced that Bangladesh is not full of racists, maybe their children are changing for the better. Their children inherit and embrace a more diverse world as I have experienced.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

ladislav wrote:Appearing exotic does not always mean they are ready for a serious involvement with you. When I was in Saudi, I appeared exotic to Saudi nurses but I would be nuts trying to pursue anything with them. Americans should go for:

Filipinas, Latinas, E Euros, Ethiopians and N. Asians in that order. S. Asians are way too racist. Does not mean it's impossible to find one, it's just that it's gonna be hell of a tough exercise.
I agree completely...I'm South Asian, even i had freaking suicidal time to date any of my own kind...on top of that, we are racist, lying, back stabbing society....

Its so bad here that I get along with American women very well.....They are not evil for me as i have been with worse :)
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

That is something rare on this board that a man gets along well with American women. Once you break out of the cultural box you find other cultures have more of what you need.

So many are so conservative that they are afraid of broadening their minds.