Are nordic-race women the worst in the world?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Jsport
Freshman Poster

Re: Are nordic-race women the worst in the world?

Post by Jsport »

White Germanic women overall are very cold and difficult to socially connect with. But i do find them to be be very attractive. Alot of people say Latina women are warmer and easier to get along with, and i do also find them to be attractive, but i have found them to be pretentious and difficult to talk to as well. It all depends really what type of guy you are. Some guys get along with certain ethnicities of women more than others. As a white Mediterranean US born and raised South American guy, I have a difficult time connecting with Germanic white and Latina women. They both are mean and superficially nice to me but in different ways. I find black women to be pretty fond of me as a person but not really on an intimate level and Asian oriental women I see are too much of a different culture from myself as a westerner. But i do find them overall to be very humble and nice.

Overall i feel drawn to White Germanic women the most, especially white Germanic American women, because I feel the most attraction from them. I especially love brunnette white Germanic women, but i also really like blonde Germanic women as well.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Jsport wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 10:19 am
White Germanic women overall are very cold and difficult to socially connect with. But i do find them to be be very attractive. Alot of people say Latina women are warmer and easier to get along with, and i do also find them to be attractive, but i have found them to be pretentious and difficult to talk to as well. It all depends really what type of guy you are. Some guys get along with certain ethnicities of women more than others. As a white Mediterranean US born and raised South American guy, I have a difficult time connecting with Germanic white and Latina women. They both are mean and superficially nice to me but in different ways. I find black women to be pretty fond of me as a person but not really on an intimate level and Asian oriental women I see are too much of a different culture from myself as a westerner. But i do find them overall to be very humble and nice.

Overall i feel drawn to White Germanic women the most, especially white Germanic American women, because I feel the most attraction from them. I especially love brunnette white Germanic women, but i also really like blonde Germanic women as well.
I have the same experiences,but @Lucas88 says latinas from latin america are totally opposite and different from Westernized latinas,even the ones that have immigrated here off the boat in places like Miami.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

69ixine wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 1:52 pm
I have the same experiences,but @Lucas88 says latinas from latin america are totally opposite and different from Westernized latinas,even the ones that have immigrated here off the boat in places like Miami.
I've never been to America and so I can't make a direct comparison but my experience of Latinas in Spain, Peru and Mexico has been largely positive. I met Latinas from Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Central America and DR and found them friendly and fun to be around. I even formed long-lasting friendships with some of them. (Non-American) Latinas are way better than Anglo women by far.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Lucas88 wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 2:39 pm
69ixine wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 1:52 pm
I've never been to America and so I can't make a direct comparison but my experience of Latinas in Spain, Peru and Mexico has been largely positive. I met Latinas from Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Central America and DR and found them friendly and fun to be around. I even formed long-lasting friendships with some of them. (Non-American) Latinas are way better than Anglo women by far.
Just a question,my brother lucas:

Do latinas act that way with latino men too?Because You are afterall top SMV in latin america due to your Northern european look.

Are latinos in latino america happy with their women?

like how filipinos are happy with their women?

Happierabroad en latino america,is also a thing for women.My sister a very beautiful girl gets approached by muscular handsome latino men in miami and when she went to mexico and puerto rico.Ditto when my mom lived in puerto rico.

She complains of not enough handsome guys in cleveland,ohio and the men being creeps.

She went on a date with a muscular cubano en miami,and said he was extremely goodlooking and respectful.

they all think at first she is dominicana or Brasilheira.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

69ixine wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 3:42 pm

Do latinas act that way with latino men too?Because You are afterall top SMV in latin america due to your Northern european look.

When I was in Mexico and Peru, relations between men and women seemed really normal to me. I saw a lot of happy couples, men and women dating and having fun, no women dissing Latino men, etc.

It's true that many Latinas like White guys and I did indeed receive a lot of compliments and often had women checking me out or outright hitting on me in Latin America, but most LatAm Latinas don't expect to meet a White guy, especially in places where foreigners are uncommon. The typical Mexican or Peruvian woman expects to meet a man of the same nationality and isn't looking for a White guy, even if they might find White guys attractive and would be open to dating one if they ever came across one. I'm under the impression that, for the typical Latina, the idea of meeting a White guy is like some distant fantasy that has almost no chance of happening in real life. After all, the typical Latina has only ever met other Latin Americans and perhaps the occasional immigrant.

In Spain, I had many friends from the Latin American diaspora community. There I never had any particular advantage. I was just another European like most people in Spain. Among the Latinos who I met in Spain, most of them got along fine with the opposite sex of their own nationality. Colombians went out with Colombians, Bolivians with Bolivians, etc. Once again, relations between men and women were mostly normal. Once in a while I'd come across a Latina in Spain who would say that she would only date European men – either Spanish or from some other European country. The reason that they'd give was usually something along the lines of Latin American men being unreliable or European men being more attractive. But those types were a minority.

I made many Latino friends in Spain and even met my Peruvian ex-girlfriend there. And I did so in a place where I was just another European and without any real ethnic advantage. The truth is that I simply vibe better with Latinos because I have a similar personality and soul type and am more on their wavelength. I've been saying this all along! 8)
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Lucas88 wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 4:23 pm
69ixine wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 3:42 pm

When I was in Mexico and Peru, relations between men and women seemed really normal to me. I saw a lot of happy couples, men and women dating and having fun, no women dissing Latino men, etc.

It's true that many Latinas like White guys and I did indeed receive a lot of compliments and often had women checking me out or outright hitting on me in Latin America, but most LatAm Latinas don't expect to meet a White guy, especially in places where foreigners are uncommon. The typical Mexican or Peruvian woman expects to meet a man of the same nationality and isn't looking for a White guy, even if they might find White guys attractive and would be open to dating one if they ever came across one. I'm under the impression that, for the typical Latina, the idea of meeting a White guy is like some distant fantasy that has almost no chance of happening in real life. After all, the typical Latina has only ever met other Latin Americans and perhaps the occasional immigrant.

In Spain, I had many friends from the Latin American diaspora community. There I never had any particular advantage. I was just another European like most people in Spain. Among the Latinos who I met in Spain, most of them got along fine with the opposite sex of their own nationality. Colombians went out with Colombians, Bolivians with Bolivians, etc. Once again, relations between men and women were mostly normal. Once in a while I'd come across a Latina in Spain who would say that she would only date European men – either Spanish or from some other European country. The reason that they'd give was usually something along the lines of Latin American men being unreliable or European men being more attractive. But those types were a minority.

I made many Latino friends in Spain and even met my Peruvian ex-girlfriend there. And I did so in a place where I was just another European and without any real ethnic advantage. The truth is that I simply vibe better with Latinos because I have a similar personality and soul type and am more on their wavelength. I've been saying this all along! 8)
That's great.I am fine with just being normal,for what HA considers normal,not westernized normal relations between men and women which are terrible lol