Too late and you guys sound like hypocrites!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Too late and you guys sound like hypocrites!

Post by jamesbond »

BlueEverglades wrote:
March 15th, 2014, 5:30 pm
The more I read the more I find inconsistencies and things that don't make sense. I used to agree with most of the stuff being said but lately it has gotten beyond ridiculous!

In fact all men have gotten meaner and meaner and that has nothing to do with feminism . I have been insulted on the street and called bad names by these so called "gentlemen" I dress decently and never had a boyfriend in Miami, Florida as men are always secretly thinking you are a bitch instead of getting to know you personally. If you don't drink, dance like an animal and have casual sex they don't want to know more about you, so I find it ironic guys at happier Abroad want their virginal princesses but in real life reject them? Common now!

I am hispanic and I'm starting to understand why american women are the way they are. Just look at how men treat them, like disposable trash no matter what they do or how much of a lady she is, it's the same everywhere! I'm 26 now and I lost hope finding a man that I can respect, adore and love because none of the guys I have met wanted to do so in the first place...

You can't pretend to like women and be with them posting this self righteous crap on forums everyday! Women can see right through it and know you have nothing more to offer than your penis!

All the pictures of supermodels you post here is the classical ( I look like a 5 but deserve a 10) male mindset. I never workout but I want a thin women with curves on the right places. I never dress decently but my women better dress like a goddess! I slept around all my life but my girl better be f***ing innocent! WHAT A BUNCH OF UNFAIR CRAP! There are millions of good girls probably in your own damn neighborhood but you are too blind to see them as you want none of the work of an actual relationship! Get it right and stop being a delusional douche. End of story!

Most of the men in America who live in big cities like Miami are jerks and players. There are plenty of good men out there, just get out of the big cities if you want to find them.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."