My Challenge to Rock!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: My Challenge To Rock!

Post by Winston »

@MarcosZeitola

I understand your points. They make sense. I was not trying to bring your mom into this or insult her. I was just asking you a hypothetical question. I don't rule out that Rock could be behind all the sockpuppets. I'm just saying the likelihood seems too low based on what I know of him. But anyone can have a dark side and a double life and be two faced, and Rock has always had a bit of a twisted and morbid sense of humor too, similar to the Joker and Riddler in the Batman movies. So I can see what you mean.

Regardless, even if Rock is guilty of all you say, he is never going to confess to it. So best to ignore all the trolls and just get rid of them like we've been doing.

What's ironic is that Rock's favorite TV series is Colombo. If this investigation into the Mercer trolls were on Colombo, he would ask Rock the punchline question: "If you aren't behind the Mercer trolls, then how did you know Recover was banned when it was never announced?" At that point, Rock would take out his gun and point it at Colombo and say "Alright you got me. I'm gonna have to dispose of you now to tie up any loose ends." LOL. Either that, or he'd make a break for the Mexican border. LOL

Btw, isn't it possible that Rock is merely in contact or correspondence with Mercer and these trolls, just because he is fascinated with them, but isn't Mercer himself? And that's why he defends them? Because he likes outcasts and troublemakers and gets off on them?

You asked which account Rock made that didn't go through. Well it wasn't banned. I looked it up. It was never registered because during the registration process, the forum gave him an error so it was never registered or created. I don't know why. Maybe he was posting from a banned IP address. Or maybe the forum was down at the time.

One more point. If Rock is behind the trolling, then why would he make the tactical mistake of complaining about Pixel Dude and thus making himself look guilty by association? He should know that I am not gonna take action unless there is solid proof that Pixel Dude is banning innocent people, as he claimed. So a smart clever tactician wouldn't have complained about people being banned by Pixel Dude. I mean, if I sent out a bunch of spies or thieves to do my dirty work and they all got caught, I wouldn't complain about it or defend them, lest I raise suspicion toward me, which could connect them to me via guilt by association. It just seems like a bad tactical move, like shooting yourself in the foot. But who knows, maybe he isn't a good tactician and made a blunder and didn't think it through carefully, if indeed he was behind it. People make mistakes after all, but this isn't a mistake I would have made if I was doing something in secret and didn't want anyone to know about it.

But then again, all this is circumstantial. We don't have a smoking gun. But I don't discount your theory as impossible MZ. I just find it odd and unlikely, but I could be wrong. Who knows. I didn't know people could be so strange, and I don't get why the universe constantly connects me with the strangest and most unusual eccentric people. lol. A lot of you guys here are indeed very eccentric and weird character types. lol. Again, I'm not trying to show that I have cognitive dissonance or say your theory is impossible. I'm just saying it's very odd and seems too unlikely.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 11:31 am
@MarcosZeitola

I understand your points. They make sense. I was not trying to bring your mom into this or insult her. I was just asking you a hypothetical question. I don't rule out that Rock could be behind all the sockpuppets. I'm just saying the likelihood seems too low based on what I know of him. But anyone can have a dark side and a double life and be two faced, and Rock has always had a bit of a twisted and morbid sense of humor too, similar to the Joker and Riddler in the Batman movies. So I can see what you mean.

Regardless, even if Rock is guilty of all you say, he is never going to confess to it. So best to ignore all the trolls and just get rid of them like we've been doing.

What's ironic is that Rock's favorite TV series is Colombo. If this investigation into the Mercer trolls were on Colombo, he would ask Rock the punchline question: "If you aren't behind the Mercer trolls, then how did you know Recover was banned when it was never announced?" At that point, Rock would take out his gun and point it at Colombo and say "Alright you got me. I'm gonna have to dispose of you now to tie up any loose ends." LOL. Either that, or he'd make a break for the Mexican border. LOL

Btw, isn't it possible that Rock is merely in contact or correspondence with Mercer and these trolls, just because he is fascinated with them, but isn't Mercer himself? And that's why he defends them? Because he likes outcasts and troublemakers and gets off on them?

You asked which account Rock made that didn't go through. Well it wasn't banned. I looked it up. It was never registered because during the registration process, the forum gave him an error so it was never registered or created. I don't know why. Maybe he was posting from a banned IP address. Or maybe the forum was down at the time.

One more point. If Rock is behind the trolling, then why would he make the tactical mistake of complaining about Pixel Dude and thus making himself look guilty by association? He should know that I am not gonna take action unless there is solid proof that Pixel Dude is banning innocent people, as he claimed. So a smart clever tactician wouldn't have complained about people being banned by Pixel Dude. I mean, if I sent out a bunch of spies or thieves to do my dirty work and they all got caught, I wouldn't complain about it or defend them, lest I raise suspicion toward me, which could connect them to me via guilt by association. It just seems like a bad tactical move, like shooting yourself in the foot. But who knows, maybe he isn't a good tactician and made a blunder and didn't think it through carefully, if indeed he was behind it. People make mistakes after all, but this isn't a mistake I would have made if I was doing something in secret and didn't want anyone to know about it.

But then again, all this is circumstantial. We don't have a smoking gun. But I don't discount your theory as impossible MZ. I just find it odd and unlikely, but I could be wrong. Who knows. I didn't know people could be so strange, and I don't get why the universe constantly connects me with the strangest and most unusual eccentric people. lol. A lot of you guys here are indeed very eccentric and weird character types. lol. Again, I'm not trying to show that I have cognitive dissonance or say your theory is impossible. I'm just saying it's very odd and seems too unlikely.
Look, @Winston I have done quite a bit of thinking on the subject. And I do understand you make some good points, and I appreciate you keeping an open mind here. Thing is, analyzing all evidence here presented by @Pixel--Dude there are only two possible scenarios that I could believe are true:

1. Rock is behind the trolling accounts or,
2. Rock isn't behind the trolling accounts, but knows who is

If he isn't personally the one trolling the forum but he knows who is, and he refuses to divilge that information? That's honestly just as bad to me. Because the person he defends/admires/protects is someone who says really, really nasty things. Insulting people's partners, wives, girlfriends, kids, even a dead member (Dave) and his son and wife? That's just super low, Winston. Like what the hell sort of man would look at these terrible posts and think: "Oh that's alright, let these trolls stay" and then complain about Pixeldude banning them to you?

I do think that, from a tactical perspective, complaining about your moderator's actions to you, his close friend, doesn't signifify a "tactical mistake"... after all, he likely felt secure in the knowledge that you would not share his concerns with PD, and that he would not, then, publish these conversations. But he did, and that's how he got "caught".

Since Rock knew "Recover" was banned before anyone had announced it to him, this leaves us with two possibilities:

1. Rock knew because he created the account or,
2. Rock knew because the troll behind the account informed him he got banned

If Rock is in touch with the type of person that says these sorts of horrible things, what does that say about Rock as a person? I mean come on, Winston. Either he's saying these horrible things, or he knows who does and protects that person. Neither of these possibilities make him look good, at all. And if he truly is innocent, he could just reveal who told him about the Recover account being banned. Because whoever told him is Mercer.

Like he could easily prove his innocense there. So either he's loyal to someone who doesn't deserve loyalty in the first place, or he cannot prove his innocense because he isn't innocent, no one told him the account was banned but he knew it when he logged in on it and found out he couldn't post anymore. Think about it, Winston.

Last but not least... Rock being close friends with a heinous troll and hiding it from everyone, keeping quiet and defending his troll friend to the point where he, himself, fell under suspicion? That's somehow an even crazier scenario than Rock simply being the troll. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@MarcosZeitola

There's another possibility that you missed. What if Rock was behind the Recover poster, but not behind the Mercer poster and his sock puppets? I mean he could have created a few accounts here and there to post anonymously from time to time, but not be Mercer himself. That would mean that Rock would just be an anonymous poster and partial troll, but Mercer be another person who did all the trolling and made all the other mean sockpuppets that insulted people here?

Remember that Recover was banned because his posts look too much like Chandler and has the same writing style. Not because he said the same things Mercer said. Did Recover say anything that gave him away? Or was he just an arrogant ass with an attitude, like many here are?

In other words, there could be 2 or more trolls, with Rock being just an anonymous poster like Recover, but Mercer doing the majority of the dirty work with all his sock puppets. What do you think?

There is one thing that connects Mercer and Rock though, but it could be a coincidence. Mercer posted many complaints before about fancy restaurants in Fort Myers, FL that were anti-male or didn't allow single men there, if you check his posting history. Well Rock has a condo in Fort Myers, FL too and goes there sometimes to vacation and maintain his condo. I wonder if that's a coincidence or if there is a connection there. Perhaps he knows Mercer and has met him and therefore likes to defend him since he has a fascination with trolls, misfits, losers and unusual character types?

What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Rock

These are some of the pertinent questions for you to answer with relation to the issue at hand:

1. The Account
Why did you change your story about the account that was banned? You first said:

And later changed your explanation to say that you received an error message, which @Winston has confirmed. So the account checks out and so does your story with this. My main question is why you first said I accused you of being Mercer.

Also in relation to this: a) Why did you try and make a new account to begin with? b) if you received an error message or even a permanently banned message why did you then accuse me of banning you because I thought you were Mercer? Winston also said you told him you tried to make a bundle of accounts and they all got banned or something? Can you provide those accounts?

2. The Pattern
Why is it that there is a consistent pattern:
A) I ban Mercer's troll account.

Image - August 26th

B) He writes abuse in the shoutbox.

Image - August 26th

C) You complain to Winston that I'm banning too many users, denying free speech.

Image - August 27th is the date Winston sent this to me. But when was it sent to Winston? 26th or 27th? Understand how this looks from my perspective. It looks like you're pissed off that a moderator is ruining your fun and so you're trying to get Winston to override me or remove me. That's how it looks.

@Winston how many times has Rock complained about me banning new members after a Mercer troll was removed? This is important.

Image June 12th - Corey_Bee was banned.

Image May 8th and July 2nd Chandler and Recover were banned.

Image August 1st My life is garbage was banned.

@Winston do Rock's complaints about me banning too many users correlate with these dates or around these dates? June 12th, May 8th, July 2nd, August 1st?

Even if Rock is not Mercer (which I hope he isn’t) why is he protesting against me banning these sockpuppets and trolls? He's made himself look suspicious.

3. Use of Language

I'm no writing analyst or whatever, but I've noticed some similarities between use of language when it comes to Rock, Corey_Bee, Chandler and the author of the rip-off reports. I want to highlight them here. Terms like

"moderator abusing his power"

"Against free speech"

"Doing whatever he wants"

"Letting his friends break rules"

The author who wrote these rip-off reports is obviously the same person who sent them. The one about me sent to @Voyager1 from @Corey_Bee. Look at the similar use of language and terms highlighted.

Also the rip-off report sent to @kangarunner from @My life is garbage

Clearly the same person:

They are Mercer who is also clearly the author of the Rip-off reports sent to both Voyager1 and kangarunner in an attempt to sow discord and frame these guys as the authors when the author is clearly My life is garbage and Corey_Bee who are one and the same.

Then Chandler as well:

Rock has said stuff that sounds similar to this to Winston in confidence:

Similar use of language. Rock claims I'm banning too many new posters. He claims I'm abusing my power by "having an attitude that I can do whatever I want unless Winston overrides me." And also claiming I'm somehow stopping free speech. When have I ever censored opinions? I ban people for behaviour, not opinions. Rock making these accusations against me in alignment with the accusations made by these sockpuppets and the rip-off reports makes him suspicious.

4. Recover.

I'm pretty sure by now that Rock is actually Recover. There are several things that make this seem likely.

1. How did Rock know Recover was banned? No announcement was made and Rock has been unable to explain this thus far.

2. Rock said I banned an account he made, accusing him of being Mercer when he isn't Mercer. Evidence here:

So since this was not publicly announced only Recover knows I accused them of being Mercer. This is the only account other than those I connected to Mercer through use of language and certain terms and phrases as outlined above who I have accused of being Mercer. So how can Rock explain these syncronisities?

His only choice is to confess to being the creator of the Recover account, but even if he is and claims he isn't responsible for the rest of these accounts then this is in itself very suspicious for a few reasons.

A) Why would he try to come back as another user rather than himself when he's always (to my knowledge) been fairly liked and well respected on the forum, including being a friend and advisor of Winston.

B) Why would he use deliberately broken English and lets be honest here. Recover was putting on that broken English. It wasn't genuine. Does this mean Rock intended to troll the forum anyway?

Also look at this coincidence:

Chandler was banned May 8th. He made a Chandler2 account on June 30th. Recover was banned July 2nd. So immediately after Chandler's second sockpuppet was banned Recover must have been registered. Are these timings a coincidence? Or a relentless troll making endless accounts to harass the forum for their own entertainment?

I'm pretty sure a lot of members here can attest to the fact that every time one of that asshole Mercer's accounts get banned he harasses the shoutbox as a throwaway account. Chandler would've been no exception to this. Proving that I'm right in my convictions that Chandler is Corey_Bee/My life is garbage/Mercer

Proof here:

@MarcosZeitola, didn't this Recover accuse you of being racist? He came for you as Mercer always does if I remember rightly.

@Rock These are the main accusations you should address if you want to clear your name.

@Winston what do you make of this?

Anyone else have any thoughts or input?

@Lucas88
@WilliamSmith
@publicduende
@Yohan
@galii
@Outcast9428
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Alright @Pixel--Dude that's a very comprehensive and convincing compilation of evidence. There are simply too many similarities for this all be just a coincidence. The Recover account's broken English DOES remind me a lot of Chandler, whose own broken English is identical to that of Spencer. They're all the same person, and almost certainly Rock. Some of the things mentioned by Chandler, too, are identical of Mercer. There's too much overlap for them to all be different persons. Either this is a little group of like-minded incels trolling the forum together secrely, with Rock being their friend and protector, or this is all just him. There really is no other explanation to this.

I hope @Winston will face the music. I know it's painful to come to terms with the fact that your friend is positively insane, but honestly, it is what it is. No need to sugarcoat things anymore. If this is all just a big misunderstanding, I'm sure Rock wouldn't mind explaining all this on the forum as Pixeldude requested? So far, his silence really is damning...
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston said Rock is a Joker kind of chracter. So it might not be so shocking to Winston. Though he would like to blame the universe to make it simple.

Funny thing. When you think about it then Rock might be one reason why the website went to shit in the past years with this trolling.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

@Pixel--Dude

You are certainly doing a hell of a job collecting evidence and connecting dots. I would be quite sad to see @Rock having nothing better to do with his life, than creating multiple puppet accounts and using them to randomly insult people consequence-free.

Him admitting he doesn't mind PAG trashing the place might point to the fact that he sees HA as a turf to be trampled, littered and shat on. This is deeply disrespectful, both towards Winston and the dozens of posters who spent a significant part of their waking hours penning trip reports, giving advice and discussing serious topics (however controversial).
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

publicduende wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 6:51 am
@Pixel--Dude

You are certainly doing a hell of a job collecting evidence and connecting dots. I would be quite sad to see @Rock having nothing better to do with his life, than creating multiple puppet accounts and using them to randomly insult people consequence-free.

Him admitting he doesn't mind PAG trashing the place might point to the fact that he sees HA as a turf to be trampled, littered and shat on. This is deeply disrespectful, both towards Winston and the dozens of posters who spent a significant part of their waking hours penning trip reports, giving advice and discussing serious topics (however controversial).
Well I guess it turns out that Rock is a backstabbing, two faced c*nt I suppose.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 3:05 am
Alright @Pixel--Dude that's a very comprehensive and convincing compilation of evidence. There are simply too many similarities for this all be just a coincidence. The Recover account's broken English DOES remind me a lot of Chandler, whose own broken English is identical to that of Spencer. They're all the same person, and almost certainly Rock. Some of the things mentioned by Chandler, too, are identical of Mercer. There's too much overlap for them to all be different persons. Either this is a little group of like-minded incels trolling the forum together secrely, with Rock being their friend and protector, or this is all just him. There really is no other explanation to this.

I hope @Winston will face the music. I know it's painful to come to terms with the fact that your friend is positively insane, but honestly, it is what it is. No need to sugarcoat things anymore. If this is all just a big misunderstanding, I'm sure Rock wouldn't mind explaining all this on the forum as Pixeldude requested? So far, his silence really is damning...
Well it seems that Rock is a backstabbing, two faced c*nt. I hate people like that. They pretend to be kind to you on the surface then backstab you all the sudden. Real Trojan Horse. You can't trust your fellow American men/incel these days. They have learned how to act and attack like a girl. American men are not really men with all the fluoride water, estrogen laced food products, etc.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Natural_Born_Cynic
@galii
@MarcosZeitola
@publicduende
@Lucas88
@Winston

This is what fighting Mercer trolls is like

:lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

publicduende wrote:
@Pixel--Dude

I must say I said that PAG should stay because it was a shit show already. I think Winston was trolling his own forum too btw. though in a different way.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

galii wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 8:12 am
publicduende wrote:
@Pixel--Dude

I must say I said that PAG should stay because it was a shit show already. I think Winston was trolling his own forum too btw. though in a different way.
How is Winston trolling his own forum? :?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 8:01 am
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@galii
@MarcosZeitola
@publicduende
@Lucas88
@Winston

:lol:
Holy cow. I can just imagine, you got quite a work cut out for you. Hopes Winston compensate you well. I don't know if mods get paid or anything like that.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 8:01 am
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@galii
@MarcosZeitola
@publicduende
@Lucas88
@Winston

LOL exactly! And just like Neo, you can decide when to just fly away (switch off the PC) and leave all the trollies on the ground :D
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

publicduende wrote:
Those are my thoughts exactly.

Rock has admitted that he finds trolls like PAG entertaining - trolls who continuously harass other members and even stoop so low as to make insulting threads about people's families and even post photos of people's wives. It's obvious that this guy has no respect for this forum or the people who post here.

Rock definitely has a motive since he admittedly enjoys the vicious trolling and PAG-like characters and is said to have a bit of a trickster personality, while at the same time all of the evidence points to his guilt. I think that he slipped up when he spoke to Winston about the sockpuppet accounts being banned, thinking that his long-time buddy would have his back. But, as we all know, Winston told @Pixel--Dude and our trickster soon realized that he'd bitten off a bit more than he could chew. Lol!

At any rate, this Rock fellow takes pleasure in all of the harassment, emotional suffering and vile acts that trolls like PAG and Mercer perpetrate on the forum and so he's obviously a major asshole and @Winston has some terrible friends whether he cares to admit it or not.