Love cats... LMAO

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Love cats... LMAO

Post by have2fly »

Guys, don't get me wrong here. I like pets - cats, dogs etc. Although I don't think they should be kept at home because they cause a lot of mess and allergies (please let's not argue about this). However, I am completely against having pets in the U.S. because literally EVERYONE has one or MANY. People are crazy, they are so lonely they talk to their dogs and cats! It is SAD, I am not sure if I should laugh or cry here...

So anyway, here is an "educated" woman who says she just got her MBA. Well, let me tell you, there will be almost no women in Russia/FSU who will record such nonsense. Women in Russia/FSU would cry after a guy, not some kitty. Also pay attention to her hobbies, those are insanely fun! Wow, what can I say, she is not the worst by the way, but so freaking shallow!

She could be an actor, but we all know such women exist in the U.S.

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

haha ive got a masters degree and talk to my dog...much better company than the typical AW and no nagging, tears and bad moods!
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

This is so funny, lol. The funniest part about all of this is that women have all of the power when it comes to relationships, but you have to be one f***ed up roach of a woman to try online dating. I understand men that online date. It is hard for men to date in America. Women? Red flag, nice to meet you...

I thought this video was cute, but I agree that you should be crying over me, not Sylvester or Heathcliff or Simba.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:This is so funny, lol. The funniest part about all of this is that women have all of the power when it comes to relationships, but you have to be one f***ed up roach of a woman to try online dating. I understand men that online date. It is hard for men to date in America. Women? Red flag, nice to meet you...

I thought this video was cute, but I agree that you should be crying over me, not Sylvester or Heathcliff or Simba.
bwahhhahahaha simba, or sylvester !!! :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:The funniest part about all of this is that women have all of the power when it comes to relationships, but you have to be one f***ed up roach of a woman to try online dating. I understand men that online date. It is hard for men to date in America. Women? Red flag, nice to meet you....
Your right, in the USA, single men far outnumber single women. So why in God's name would a woman be using the internet to meet men? :)
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

LOL, you should how it is in LA.

It seems almost all single women (and men) have pets, it's hilarious from my cultural perspective.

The pro is you can meet lots of women jogging and start up conversations about their dogs.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

The Arab wrote:LOL, you should how it is in LA.

It seems almost all single women (and men) have pets, it's hilarious from my cultural perspective.

The pro is you can meet lots of women jogging and start up conversations about their dogs.
Bingo!
thecobra2
Freshman Poster

Post by thecobra2 »

hah hah hah I love that video so much! I emailed it to a bunch of my friends. Does she actually expect anyone will want to date her? She is a complete nutcase! I am not surprised that people like this exist but I am surprised that they would put it up on a dating site. Doesn't she have any shame?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

SHe sounds like a mnemonic stunt double in a Cyndi Lauper flick.

And the way she speaks and she had graduated from 'Nova as a MBA grad?? America is f***ed [up].
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

The Arab wrote:
Yes, I agree. There is one woman I know who lives around me and she is single with a dog. She has never given me any problems so I'm not going to talk bad about her but she obviously has some kind of mental issue. She talks to her dog like it's human and she is always alone and isolated. Her dog is EVERYTHING to her and I have never seen a person so close to an animal in my life. She even took her dog to work with her and she's is not even blind!

I remember one time she was telling me about how she is single and how she's never going to date again. Yea, sure, there are some f*** up guys out here and maybe she picked one of them but at the same time she does not seem to want to address the issues with herself and she's letting herself fall apart.

As far as your cultural perspective Arab, I take from your screen name you live in western Asia, so called middle east.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Love cats... LMAO

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

have2fly wrote:Guys, don't get me wrong here. I like pets - cats, dogs etc. Although I don't think they should be kept at home because they cause a lot of mess and allergies (please let's not argue about this). However, I am completely against having pets in the U.S. because literally EVERYONE has one or MANY. People are crazy, they are so lonely they talk to their dogs and cats! It is SAD, I am not sure if I should laugh or cry here...

So anyway, here is an "educated" woman who says she just got her MBA. Well, let me tell you, there will be almost no women in Russia/FSU who will record such nonsense. Women in Russia/FSU would cry after a guy, not some kitty. Also pay attention to her hobbies, those are insanely fun! Wow, what can I say, she is not the worst by the way, but so freaking shallow!

She could be an actor, but we all know such women exist in the U.S.

Every woman I met who LOVED cats was crazy and could not be trusted.

You got to realize that people are attracted to things that are similar to themselves. Cats are LAZY, aloof, nonchalant and enticing at the same time . The women who I knew (2 were prior GF's) were the SAME way; LAZY, aloof, nonchalant, but yet seductive enough to make you think that they have something worthwhile to offer you.

Let me give you one more example as to the parallel with women and cats. Cats at no notice will turn on their owner who takes care of them.

Sometimes if you pet a cat and it does not want to be bothered it will turn right around and try and bite you and scratch you with its claws. Both girls who I dated that had cats were the same way, I was always constant and had the same mood even when I had a bad day but the prior GF's would explode on me for no reason, or explode on me over very small things. My only regret is putting up with them for so long.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

Wait... you guys think this is real?

I saw this but I and everyone I knew who'd seen it assumed she was acting, because no one can seriously be like this, whether they like cats or not.

You've honestly met girls like this? Wow. From my perspective, if she's for real, she needs to go to some sort of intense therapy. And I'm a massive animal-lover. That's not normal adult human behaviour.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

I also think it's an acting job, but there's no denying that many Americans, mostly women but a lot of men too, have for various reasons substituted animals for human contact.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

She seems sweet enough, just a bit crazy.

BTW, she is kind of cute. So comparing her looks to my avatar, do you think we would be in the same league? I'm pretty sure she is around 21~22 which is how old I was in my picture.