Well this is interesting, no rants or raves since August 6th

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Free
Freshman Poster

Well this is interesting, no rants or raves since August 6th

Post by Free »

Not complaining (no pun intended). Just found it interesting.
Where is everyone. :lol:

Did everyone all of a sudden turn super positive, or come upon wonderful lives, great summer?
Or maybe just tired of complaining about the same issues over and over.

Surely there is plenty to rant about these days, but best to finally get offline and take action in the physical world.
Maybe that's where everyone is.
:wink:
"Give me liberty or give me death" - Patrick Henry

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Could be, but i think its the fact that our all-knowing father has shut up about his personal life since August 6th.

A lot more peaceful when you don't have a god of a human being, complaining how sweat shouldn't come down his forehead because he's too good for it.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

I agree. Complainers and whiners just feed the negativity and bad mojo. This site needs to focus on the positive in finding a better life abroad. Especially now that the US economy is in the crapper, I suspect there will be more Americans looking for the exit door. This site would do well to be prepared for them.