Jezebel does hit piece on Winston Wu and Happier Abroad!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

flyingmonkey9 wrote:Thanks to this site I have gone through a radical change in my thought process about american women. Identifying and rebuking feminist passive-agressive shaming has never been more evident for me.
I am sure that I may speak on behalf of the rest of the fellas here on this site that we are proud that you subscribe to the no-nonsense, expatriate happier abroad culture. Welcome to our domain.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Nancy Lee disses Winston Wu in Asiance Magazine

Post by Winston »

Check this out.

In response to the Jezebel article, Nancy Lee, an Asian American female blogger, calls me a "big Lu", whatever that means. lol

http://www.asiancemagazine.com/2012/01/ ... s-a-big-lu
Winston Wu is a big Lu!
nancylee
Jan 30, 2012 @ 02:58 am nancylee
Winston Wu Is A Big Lu!

omg Jezebel reported on this complete tool bag named Winston Wu. This genius, who obviously never gets laid, came up with the 10 Reasons Men Should Avoid Marriage. As if! Hunny, men like you benefit from marriage because it locks the poor sap into coming home to you every night. Well, in the beginning, anyway. Lord knows she'll stray being married to that!

I mean, just look at him. He even comes up with his whole "10 Uncommon and Outstanding Things about Winston Wu". Well if you're so special, do we really need it spelled out for us? Thanks for the advertisement, but I'll pass.

Hey Winston! you forgot number 11) Due to the fact that I was born with a small penis, I need to take 5 hours out of my day to write "10 Uncommon and Outstanding Things about Winston Wu". Because now the women are really going to want me now! hardy har har!

See this is where men fall short. Poor Winston thinks we care about his ability to beat computers in Chess and Scrabble up to high levels.

No, no, no, no Winston! What women really want to know, is can you beat my vagina so hard at high levels of stamina, progression and force that we don't want to look or be with anyone else. Can you get us off and keep us captivated in bed.. Winston, you need to do more reading on the subject. You don't get laid or this would have been your first objective. It is not important to you. Beating the computer at chess is.

Marriage would be ideal for you as you can lock in a steady lay. Marriage for a hot, sexy girl would not work with you. She has options.

The point of my story is, Winston, you do not hold the cards in society because you are a male. That was the 80s and 90s. It is different today. Woman have options. All kinds of options. We can sleep with whoever we want. We can take care of ourselves so we don't have to come home to a man we are not interested in just because he is supporting us. We don't have to listen to why you think it's better marrying an Asian woman vs an Asian American woman. You are not a prize. You are not the be all, end all.

You are not a legend. Maybe a legend of the trolls?

Love your tagline: "Marriage is a trap. Stay out or get stuck."

Yeah ditto!

Jezebel then did a follow up: http://jezebel.com/5874834/meet-the-web ... -american-...

Please make it stop!

I would also like to point out that my attraction toward Winston has nothing to do with his race. If he was a hot, confident Asian man, I would definitely date him. But a whiny, blame American women for my problems, don't get married or get stuck type of man is definitely disgusting and highly unattractive!

Instead of writing your 24 hours worth of articles, you could have been taking sex classes on how to get women off. Just a thought!

Good luck dating, Winston!
What is her problem? Does she feel threatened because I don't suck up to AW like I'm supposed to? And because in her mind, only women are supposed to have "options" while men are not? I guess it's AW mentality that only losers escape from their problems. But they don't realize that most guys who stay and tough out the US dating scene are actually standing on a sinking ship, when they have better options elsewhere.

Also notice that she admitted above that men are at a disadvantage and that women hold the upper hand: "The point of my story is, Winston, you do not hold the cards in society because you are a male." That's very telling. I guess even women know that by now.

I wonder if she did a Freudian slip when she said: "I would also like to point out that my attraction toward Winston has nothing to do with his race." LOL Was "attraction" a typo or Freudian slip? LOL

Here is a great comment in the comments section about me being a fighter:
Luv your posts, Nancy. You crack me up!

Haven't heard from WW for a while. He used to be all up on all the Asian sites a year or two ago. And everyone everywhere had nothing but hate for him, both guys and girls. Except me.

I see WW as as Asian male in the Western world who tries to make the best out of the shit hand The Man dealt us. WW, before he came out(as it were)could freely read all the negative stuff about Asian males; how we're losers, ugly, passive, shy, quiet, victims who cannot pull ourselves up and be free, so to speak. Long Duk Dong and Willian Hung come to mind. The anti AM media continue their onslaught unabated and so many fall sway to the propaganda like sheeple.

WW is the kind of guy who refuses to be a victim. You won't find him whining that he can't get a date or the whole world is against us, therefore why bother. He's a fighter trying to do the best he can and maybe he overcompensates although I don't think so. You yourself, Nancy, claim you wouldn't date him if he were the last guy on Earth or some such.

But you have to admit, deep down, he intrigues you. The man's got game albeit a crazy, new, unusual kind of game but game nonetheless. I know game when I see it.
Last edited by Winston on March 8th, 2012, 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Today is International Women's Day. The other 364 days of the year are International Man's Day (well 365 days this year).
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Yeah Sadly, even in other European countries it is being celebrated with benefits (Free admissions to museums and other activities).
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Doug from Boycott American Women and Roosh are also being lampooned by Jezebel.

Idiot Starts Boycott Of American Women
http://jezebel.com/5719209/idiot-starts ... ican-women

American-Woman Hater Possibly The Worst Person We’ve Encountered
http://jezebel.com/5720480/american+wom ... ncountered

According to Jezebel, catcalls should be illegal too.

Wolf-Whistles and Cat-Calls Still Legal in Europe, Despite What You Might Have Heard
http://jezebel.com/sexual-harassment/
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Falcon wrote: According to Jezebel, catcalls should be illegal too.

Wolf-Whistles and Cat-Calls Still Legal in Europe, Despite What You Might Have Heard
I have gotten to the point where these type of postings no longer anger me or amuse me. I just scratch my head they make so little sense.

When you tell a foreign woman she is a attractive and has a nice figure, she blushes, thanks you profusely (and probably imagines having sex with you). When you tell this to an AW she calls the cops or HR...and then wonders why there are no more good guys for her to date.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

davewe wrote:
Falcon wrote: According to Jezebel, catcalls should be illegal too.

I have gotten to the point where these type of postings no longer anger me or amuse me. I just scratch my head they make so little sense.

When you tell a foreign woman she is a attractive and has a nice figure, she blushes, thanks you profusely (and probably imagines having sex with you). When you tell this to an AW she calls the cops or HR...and then wonders why there are no more good guys for her to date.
American women for some reason are paranoid of men. They only meet men through their friends, so if a guy approaches them on the street, they become paraonid. You can try to meet women at bars and clubs but good luck with that.

Welcome to the dating scene in modern day America! :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Any new funny hit pieces from Jezebel lately?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Seems to be all the time lately. You can tell they are really starting to fear a men's movement.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Jezebel and their other site iare getting desperate. There was a piece about mens movement a few months ago. A lot of guys know about the problem here, but they just accept it. Oh yeah, I remember this piece. What a bitch http://gizmodo.com/5833787/my-brief-okc ... ing-player But she created a shit storm, http://www.nowpublic.com/tech-biz/alyss ... 31224.html
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this new thread about me on WrongPlanet forum. They address the Jezebel hit piece and set up a poll asking "Is Winston Wu a Misogynist or Philogynist?" (Note: A "philogynist" is a lover of women and is the antithesis of a misogynist) The responses in the thread are mostly favorable toward me. Most of the posters said that my points are spot on and mostly correct. That forum has some pretty bright posters.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp5150587.html

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote:
odbo wrote:"Having two ears and one tongue, we should listen twice as much as we speak." - Turkish Proverb :wink:
Correction: It's actually a Greek proverb by the Stoic philosopher Epictetus (who was born in modern-day Turkey, but was an ethnic Greek writing in the Greek language). More specifically, Fragment VI.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Epictetus#Fragments
http://www.bartleby.com/2/2/190.html

+1 to Falcon!

WOW!
Gentlemen, we have a scholar among us!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Jezebel does hit piece on Winston Wu and Happier Abroad!

Post by MrMan »

Jezebel doesn't look like the type of site to have a lot of substance to its posts, but the article they are doing the 'hit' job on is pretty lousy.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Jezebel does hit piece on Winston Wu and Happier Abroad!

Post by jamesbond »

Winston, there will always be people that don't like you or like what you stand for (like that hit piece from Jezebel). Just ignore them and keep on being the free thinking person that you are.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."