Jezebel does hit piece on Winston Wu and Happier Abroad!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:Hey check this out. This guy on YouTube named Bernard Chapin defended me in this great rant about the Jezebel hit piece on me. In it, he makes a lot of good solid common sense points. I like the last statement in part 1 where he says that men's sexuality can't be manipulated, but women's can.
His videos are excellent and address the right points. I also believe women are more likely to follow social trends and are more suggestible according to social pressure. You can look at minority women in the U.S. as a case study of this. A lot of minorities in the U.S., asian women in particular but also black and hispanic women have massive insecurity issues over their ethnicity. They emulate white female body types on magazines and seek to date white men to raise their perceived social status. To me that's proof enough that there's constant daily pressure to conform to whatever is the broad social norm. Men are also more likely to date interracially even in a society where that man's particular race is the majority.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Here's a blog someone wrote in response to the two hit pieces on Winston:

http://rexpatriarch.blogspot.com/2012/0 ... hould.html
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Aleknovy wrote: From the studies I've seen, women just don't get rejected much when doing direct escalation. Both in absolute terms (her ratios of yes-es and no-s will be far better than the ratios an average man experience). And not only will she experience a much lower ratio of NOs, but men are very, very, very nice when saying no.

Yep, this is all true.^^

And let me tell you guys, when a good looking American girl wants you, and you decline her advances, she will become angry and grow to hate you because she probably has never experienced rejection before.

I swear to you guys, I had a few times where good looking sexy American girls (one was actually a model as a beauty of the month in a famous magazine) would ask me out, or want something sexual with me, but I knew that these particular girls were nothing but trouble so I declined their advances which then led them to accuse me of not being manly enough; and one women outright started to hate me.

Aleknovy wrote:While, even the most polite, most courteous average men will run into mocking, humiliation and shaming if he asks women out. Women won't run into such a thing.
Sad but true. Women can be very cruel when it comes to declining romantic advances; even more so if you try and ask a women out and she's around her friends.

Anyhow, it seems to me that over time women are pursued so much, in addition to the fact that women are rarely ever sexually starved, these women become cocky and arrogant with this power that they know they have over the men who are asking them out.

The B*** only change when they get old, fat, or when they have multiple bastard kids; only then do they change and give the common man anytime but it's too late by then.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

lavezzi wrote: Having said that, the only thing these women could possibly satisfy is your sex drive.
And that's even up in the air because Amercian girls like to be F****D (preferably when drunk) which is a form of sex where they do nothing and receive all the pleasure and then its all over as soon as you get your rocks off.

In other words, in my experience, romance, lovemaking, and the refined sexual practices such as tantra (which for me leads to deeper orgasms) was not something that Amercian girls go for. These same girls also never take the time to improve their own sexual skills simply because in American society they don't need to because a man just getting the chance to have sex with a woman in America is a good enough reward alone.

It's only when you're a cunt connoisseur like me, or a rich man who has access to many women do you realize that a woman has to do FAR MORE then just open her legs to really get your rocks off.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
lavezzi wrote: Having said that, the only thing these women could possibly satisfy is your sex drive.
And that's even up in the air because Amercian girls like to be F****D (preferably when drunk) which is a form of sex where they do nothing and receive all the pleasure and then its all over as soon as you get your rocks off.
A very pivotal point you're making, yet one which goes completely unacknowledged due to the fact that the very instance of sex for a Western man is deemed such a privileged occurrence that whatever fashion it may be in is totally irrelevant; there's so much emphasis on simply getting sex that it's value lies not with the quality level of the individual or the intercourse, but simply with the supposed prestige of doing it in itself. Which is degrading to men, but highly beneficial to women when you think about it. When will this insane p***y-cartel scenario end in the 'sexually liberated' Western world?
Last edited by lavezzi on January 21st, 2012, 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

lavezzi wrote: there's so much emphasis on simply getting sex that it's value lies not with the quality level of the individual or the intercourse, but simply with the supposed prestige of doing it in itself.
Precisely!
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Yeah, Jezebel's hired mangina writer simply makes incorrect analogies and tries to show that he is from a higher social class than Winston by using moderately sophisticated vocabulary in order to intimidate people into staying away from Winston's movement--but what else could you expect from a hired mangina on a feminist's blog?

The fact remains that the quality of life in America keeps on deteriorating for the majority of Americans who are not wealthy or powerful. The American media tries to tell people the same "Well, if you think it's bad here, let me tell you that it's even worse elsewhere!" bullshit that convinces most Americans to remain in the US as tax-paying worker bee slaves who have little chance of advancing socially or professionally or of finding real romance.

And the feminists should be scared because thousands of American men have already made up their minds to leave for good who see that the US is nothing but a sinking ship full of ungrateful bitches!
phoenix101
Freshman Poster

Post by phoenix101 »

There are indeed more women than men in the U.S. (Steve Hoca would disagree). The 2010 U.S. Census also shows this http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/brie ... 0br-03.pdf
Not really a lurker here but I signed up just to rebuke this statement.
What seems like 6M excess women is actually an imbalance of excess women represented at the near retirement ages.

As of the 2011 US Census, at ages 15+ there are 118.8M men and 125M women which equates to 6.2M more women
However at ages 50+ there are 6.66M more women. I'm guessing that's not the target market here.
This means a net shortage of 460,000 women b/w 15 and 50 years old. This 460k shortage is also tricky, because this includes a shortage of 5.8M unmarried women.
I'm curious if the previous generation dealt with an inverse social dynamic that was much easier for men and difficult for women, or if these demographics are normal at the older age ranges given that women generally live longer than men.

Based on 2009 US Census data, from 29 to 34 there are 75 single women for every 100 men.
In aggregate there are 85 single women per 100 men in the US.

Between 25-34:
9,971,000 never legally married males
7,346,000 never legally married females
The above equates to an excess of 2,250,000 single, unmarried males. If you include ages 20 to 24 then that is another 1,162,000 excess single men.
Can you imagine how the social dynamics would change if in each major city a whole sports stadium full of women appeared on the streets to balance out the singles sex ratios? One can dream... One important things that these demographics show that goes against popular thought is that the numbers get much worse as one is in "career-building" mode. You'd think that being somewhat more established financially, job-wise, car-wise, house/apt-wise that it should be easier to find or attract someone--but in the 30s age range is when there exists a much greater % of excess men. So not only is there much, much fewer women in your age range, you are also competing with excess single men who are in the same age range as women in their 20s. Their is just little or no karma to bite women in the ass with these demographics.

This means that logistically, 1/4 of all single American men in the prime relationship ages have no choice, despite looks, wealth, personality, or intelligence, but to look outside the US as any sort of single, unmarried American counterpart just doesn't exist. That is a minimum of 25% of all men needing to look outside, assuming every existing single American female would make a suitable wife/partner/mother. This is nothing to sneeze at, as it represents 33% more single males than females, or between 5 and 6 million men depending on what you consider prime relationship age. Obviously, differing US states/counties/towns may have more favourable singles ratios at the expense of other US areas. But do not think this is unique to the US, pretty much every "Anglo" country has a similar % excess of single males, and it is as bad or worse in many regions of Europe.

In the major Canadian city I inhabit, based on the 2006 Census and adjusted for the 5 years since then, between 25 and 39 years of age there are 45,000 excess single men. Add another 10,500 if you add ages 40 to 49. Ranging from 10% to 22.5% excess men depending on which of these age ranges you look at. Percentage excess of men slightly better than the US but still 10s of 1,000s of men competing for every extra single woman in that age range in the city.

Most of the US data I've looked at can be found here: http://www.census.gov/population/www/so ... s2011.html
Obviously this doesn't account for those who are not heterosexual--I'd assume 4-5% of the population (Edit: I believe that is the upper % range for a gay-heavy place like San Fran), and probably greatly offsetting between males and females.

Sorry for the repeated edits.
Last edited by phoenix101 on January 23rd, 2012, 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Your absolutely right that there are more single men in the US than single women. Here is information breaking it down by age group for single men and single women ratios. This is a list for non-married whites in the US. Again, single men outnumber single women IN ALL AGE GROUPS. No wonder why it's so hard for men to meet women in America, THERE IS A REAL SHORTAGE OF SINGLE WOMEN IN THE USA!

You can check out more info on these male to female ratios here: http://www.halfsigma.com/malefemale_ratio/ On this site, scroll down the page to see all the figures for ratios, by city, state and age group.

ages 18-20, 52.1% unmarried men 4,048,871, 47.9% unmarried women 3,719,306

ages 21-24, 54.1% unmarried men 4,412,950, 45.9% unmarried women 3,747,934

ages 25-28, 55.4% unmarried men 3,073,705, 44.6% unmarried women 2,472,222

ages 29-32, 56.1% unmarried men 2,014,546, 43.9% unmarried women 1,574,294

ages 33-36, 55.0% unmarried men 1,836,492, 45.0% unmarried women 1,504,618

ages 37-40, 53.7% unmarried men 1,789,844, 46.3% unmarried women 1,544,026
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is some interesting information I found regarding single men and women in the US ages 25 to 40. Here are a list of cities in the USA with the percentage of single white men, never married ages 25 to 40. As you can see, no city has more single women than men! This list is for people ages 25 to 40, white and never married. These are some pretty scary statistics if your a man in America, there truly is a woman shortage in the US!

Atlanta - 55.0% men
Baltimore - 55.5% men
BOSTON - 52.4% men
Charlotte - 56.2% men
Chicago - 55.2% men
Cincinnati - 54.2% men
Cleveland - 54.9% men
Columbus - 54.5% men
Dallas - 55.3% men
Denver - 56.0% men
Detroit - 55.9% men
Houston - 54.2% men
Indianapolis - 53.1% men
Jacksonville - 54.0% men
Kansas City - 54.1% men
Las Vegas - 57.9% men
Los Angeles - 56.4% men
Memphis - 55.8% men
Miami - 59.1% men (Fort Lauderdale 55.8% men)
Milwaukee - 55.2% men
Minneapolis - 53.1% men
Nashville - 53.0% men
New Orleans - 55.0% men
New York - 54.4% men
Norfolk - 57.1% men
Orlando - 57.7% men
Philadelphia - 54.6% men
Phoenix - 55.3% men
Pittsburgh - 54.1% men
Portland - 53.7% men
Raleigh - 55.8% men
SACRAMENTO - 52.0% men
St. Louis - 54.6% men
Salt Lake City - 56.5% men
San Antonio - 53.0% men
San Diego - 57.3% men
San Francisco - 55.3% men
San Jose - 59.0% men
Seattle - 56.2% men
Tampa - 54.3% men
Washington DC- 53.8% men
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
phoenix101
Freshman Poster

Post by phoenix101 »

Oh but hey, jamesbond,

...you're looking too hard for a girlfriend...
...someone will come along when you least expect it/not looking...
...oh, I know a girl who you might want to meet that can't seem to find a nice guy (out of 1,000s and millions of excess single men competing for every extra single girl)...

Gives me a headache and makes me sick to my stomach to think of this demographic disaster, of which everyone seems to only focus on China due to their sheer numbers.

I was in S. Europe for travel recently and even there I discovered that depending on the region, it's as bad as 2 women for every 3 men, or at best 3 women for every 4 men. I looked at the numbers for Poland once, and at certain age ranges there are TWICE or nearly twice the amount of unmarried men (late 30s/early 40s I believe). There is one W. European country that, each time I've travelled there, it always feels like there a good balance if not more women than men, but marital status demographics do not seem to be available.

I apologize for my thread hijacking to the forum members...but really wanted to clear the "more women" comment up...
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Thanks for the stats. However, I think here in the U.S., gender ratio isn't the main problem. It doesn't matter how many American women there are or by how much they outnumber men.

Normally, in all countries, 105 male babies are born for every 100 female babies for reasons that are unclear. In some Arctic regions, though, female babies greatly number male babies possibly due to environmental pollution.

However, many of us, including me, are students who go to colleges where females obviously outnumber males (60% female, 40% male is the usual ratio). Most of the girls are airheads like the ones in the video below. Even if a college campus is 80% female, that's not going to change the way the girls think and act. Now imagine you're the only male student in the college campus below, and you're surrounded by those girls. Do you think your dating life will skyrocket from "zero to paradise" because of that?

Some of our forum members have reported great success with women in China, even though China's gender ratio is far more skewed than that of the United States'. Now, on the other hand, 70% of black American women are single and unmarried, AND also outnumber the number & proportion of available black men, but does that fact mean that black American men are now in dating heaven? Instead, our black American forum members here complain more than ever about them being unapproachable and stuck-up.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

The following excerpts taken from the e-book "The Principles of Social Competence" expose Jezebel's blog for what it is - biased feminist bullshit.

1) Today’s males reflexively defer and submit to women in the name of ‘equality’; however, this emasculated behavior is not the result of an inherent flaw but rather feminism’s perversion of functional gender roles. Emasculated males should not be viewed as a weaker subset of men. Their feminist upbringing is responsible for their dysfunctional behavior.

2) Females possess a nature designed to complement that of males. Yet, feminism compels women to abandon this symbiotic design in favor of competing with males. Contempt for male authority defines the modern woman. Her lack of submission reveals a damaging cultural trend—hatred of healthy gender roles

3) Instead of tending to feminine functions like nurturing, supporting and comforting, she abandons them for masculine functions like disciplining, planning and leading. Through feminism’s short-sighted quest for “gender equality,â€￾ women have been deceived into hating their natural function. Instead they’ve been taught to covet male functions in order to feel valuable. Essentially, feminism causes women to hate the very reason men value them—their feminine nature. By condemning this complementary aspect, feminism erodes our social structure.

4) Emasculated men have been similarly deceived by feminism to believe that they don’t deserve to have authority over women. These men fail to realize they are the ones providing protection and provision to women solely by their own gracious choice. If men collectively stopped choosing to protect and provide for women, not only would women be unable to force men, they would have absolutely no independent means to protect and provide for themselves. The only way women could procure uncompensated protection and provision would be to utilize the same manipulation tactic they presently rely on—passive-aggressive shaming.

5) While feminism claims to support economic equality for both genders, it fails to protect men from falling victim to traditional gender roles (the same ones denounced by feminists). By shaming men into acting like ‘gentlemen,’ women secure special economic entitlements.

Advice columnists like Judy McGuire routinely advise women to exploit this hypocrisy: "Just because [a man] bought you a lobster doesn’t mean you need to [reciprocate].â€￾

Because women are essentially being subsidized by men on these dates, women now receive two paychecks. Through a one-sided application of chivalry, men allow themselves to be robbed of their economic means. Thus, feminism’s manipulation of the economy affords women special rights under the facade of “equalâ€￾ rights.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is what someone posted on Jezebel. I don't know if it will get approved there. But just in case it doesn't, I'll just post it here as part of the rebuttals.
Hey Winston, Here's a copy of what I submitted on Jezebel.

3 cheers for Winston!!!

American women are the worst! They have been empowered to destroy the fabric of the American family. I am a black man who has been running from the ruins of black society for many years. First, Winston has got it right! He, and several other brave entrepreneurs are gathering common sense men together to educate American men on the vicious but silent war which Liberal beta-males, and the American woman are winning at, across the Western world.

It all started with Joe Binen's assault of men with (VAWA) The Violence Against Women's Act. This little piece of condemnation reminds me of "Jim Crow" except it welcomes all males of any nationality to attend.

Truthfully, I'm sick of The American woman, i don't date them or engage in sexual contact with them, and when i see them in pubic, i feel nothing except for the need to protect myself from them, and their pimp, A.K.A. "The United States Government!

I have been a traveler to several countries outside of the hellish grip of the U.S. and I must say that I am dedicated to the thought of settling down and having a true and respectful relationship of a non-American woman.

In closing, it is only a matter of time before you over empowered American women have only the following selection of partners to choose from:

* Weak (single parent raised) beta men
* Bi Sexual males
* Lesbians
* Thugs/Criminals

Good luck ladies, all of us normal and traditional men have decided not to play your games!

I'll be in Rio, please don't follow me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
flyingmonkey9
Freshman Poster

Post by flyingmonkey9 »

Thanks to this site I have gone through a radical change in my thought process about american women. Identifying and rebuking feminist passive-agressive shaming has never been more evident for me.
The only thing worse than a man without options is a woman with them...