All bodies are good bodies (unless you are male)

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

All bodies are good bodies (unless you are male)

Post by Voice of Reason »

Do a Google search for the term "ALL BODIES ARE GOOD BODIES". Here are some sites you come up with:

allbodiesaregoodbodies.tumblr.com/
stophatingyourbody.tumblr.com/archive

Notice that the pictures in these sites are almost all women. Some are obese, some are skinny, some are average.

This picture come up frequently:

Any woman in society is made to feel good about her body even if she is shorter/taller or skinny/chubby. None of the women pictured are subject to criticism.

But these same women will put down any man who resembles what they themselves believe is okay for them. A man who is anywhere near as fat/skinny as the women pictured is made to feel worthless.

Do a Google image search for the term GOOD BODIES.

In general, a good body for a female is easily attainable. Some are skinny, and others are slightly chubby. As long as a woman is not morbidly obese men will admire her and appreciate her for what she is. A womans body only needs to be average. Yet for a woman to admire the body of a man, it has to resemble the 6' ripped up physiques that come up in the search.

This proves that all these body campaigns are unfairly biased against men.

Men have body image problems also. Some men spends their whole lives going to the gym and taking steroids because women make them conscious of their body image. Many will be unsuccessful because they don't have the height, genetics or time to get the bodies that women demand. Yet, these issues are all swept under the carpet. Instead they just tell women that it's okay for them to get fat and unhealthy.

All a women has to do to have a good body is exercise and have good diet (which is the way it should be). But society tells them that they don't even have to do this. For a man to have a good body in society, there is so much more pressure than this.

Western society is full of women thinking it is okay to be unhealthy and fat, all the while harshly judging men for the way their bodies are.

To end with, here is one blog post that speaks some sense on this issue:

http://www.heartiste.wordpress.com/2012 ... od-bodies/
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Great topic. This is just another sick propaganda wave that comes with living in Western countries. I see so many ads and such where women are physically praised over men just for being women. Some of that propaganda goes as far as to say that morbidly obese women are "beautiful" and "the image of real women" whereas athletically fit women or slim model-type women are "ugly" or "wrong" (see ANY comments on the web about singer Adele, for example). This is sick, and it has given western women (especially fatasses) a DISGUSTING superiority complex.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: All bodies are good bodies (unless you are male)

Post by OutWest »

Voice of Reason wrote:Do a Google search for the term "ALL BODIES ARE GOOD BODIES". Here are some sites you come up with:

Notice that the pictures in these sites are almost all women. Some are obese, some are skinny, some are average.

Any woman in society is made to feel good about her body even if she is shorter/taller or skinny/chubby. None of the women pictured are subject to criticism.

But these same women will put down any man who resembles what they themselves believe is okay for them. A man who is anywhere near as fat/skinny as the women pictured is made to feel worthless.

Do a Google image search for the term GOOD BODIES.

In general, a good body for a female is easily attainable. Some are skinny, and others are slightly chubby. As long as a woman is not morbidly obese men will admire her and appreciate her for what she is. A womans body only needs to be average. Yet for a woman to admire the body of a man, it has to resemble the 6' ripped up physiques that come up in the search.

This proves that all these body campaigns are unfairly biased against men.

Men have body image problems also. Some men spends their whole lives going to the gym and taking steroids because women make them conscious of their body image. Many will be unsuccessful because they don't have the height, genetics or time to get the bodies that women demand. Yet, these issues are all swept under the carpet. Instead they just tell women that it's okay for them to get fat and unhealthy.

All a women has to do to have a good body is exercise and have good diet (which is the way it should be). But society tells them that they don't even have to do this. For a man to have a good body in society, there is so much more pressure than this.

Western society is full of women thinking it is okay to be unhealthy and fat, all the while harshly judging men for the way their bodies are.

To end with, here is one blog post that speaks some sense on this issue:

http://www.heartiste.wordpress.com/2012 ... od-bodies/

LOL...so classically American female...a bunch of bitch-hogs with hands on their hips telling men what they should be thinking...the self-appointed brain police for men.
The Philippines sure has its problems, but at least I dont have to put up with such nonsense. I don't think I have ever seen an American woman in
my neighborhood...lucky me!

Outwest
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

what do we have here ....???? a circus freak, fuckin doughball swamp hog, bulimic toothpick, pro female wrestler and a testosterone laden lady-man....\

oh yeah thats "good" f**k these hoes and their femenist agenda.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

onezero4u wrote:what do we have here ....???? a circus freak, fuckin doughball swamp hog, bulimic toothpick, pro female wrestler and a testosterone laden lady-man....\

hahahaha :D

i dont think i would f**k any of these cretins
give me an asian or south american chick any day
they all look like shit
Yes its all propaganda
looking at it objectively
The fact is the male body is superior to the female in every facet
more height, strength, power, speed. muscle, weight...etc
I dont date or even care about western women and can see through all
the media spin and feminist bullshit
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

All bodies are good bodies (unless you are male with hair on you chest, shoulders or back)

Most AW act as if you have committed an unpardonable sin if your a male with hair on your body...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

You all raise good points.

In addition, the only women I've met that truely admire male anatomy are Filipinas, specifically penises. Filipinas start getting wet within 20 seconds of seeing an erect penis(sometimes faster), the fastest of any women I've dated.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

onezero4u wrote:what do we have here ....???? a circus freak, fuckin doughball swamp hog, bulimic toothpick, pro female wrestler and a testosterone laden lady-man....\

lol

Interesting that they're all ugly White bitches with no non-White females. Where's the "diversity"?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is your typical American woman. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

jamesbond wrote:Here is your typical American woman. :D

They forgot to mention tattoos, designer nails and STD's.
odbo
Veteran Poster

pile on the bullshit

Post by odbo »

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

its amazing how much impact retarded signs have over me whenever celebrity douchbags hold them up....WOW i just feel like doing whatever those hollywood tinkerbells tell me to do (sarcasm)

also they picked 3 horrible examples of what "real" men are btw...
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Capster78
Freshman Poster

Re: All bodies are good bodies (unless you are male)

Post by Capster78 »

Voice of Reason wrote:Do a Google search for the term "ALL BODIES ARE GOOD BODIES". Here are some sites you come up with:

And all of them should be respected, even if they don't respect themselves or others...

The ugliest out of all of them IMO is the tatoo chick... at least the one fat chick has giant boobs and a nice face... the skinny chick just gross looking... she has no figure at all.. the other fat chick has no face.. no boobs and no legs.. The most attractive girl is probably the one on the end... but she cut her hair and has the man hating vibe going on about her.
Married to a sweet Filipina girl an never looking back!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I would have a friends with benefits with all of them as shown in the pic except the tattoo'ed banshee.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

The one in the middle is the only one that looks human.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.